Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2015 Mamas!

1. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@Corduroy: that's good that your growth ultrasound looked good though!!

I'm staying home today. I have an awful boil on my leg, and it's beyond painful to even walk

2. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

So I think I'm having contractions start a little bit. I'm going to start timing soon.

I went to my 39 week appt yesterday and I'm still at 3-3.5 cm and very thinned out. She also said I have a bulging bag of waters

3. just_ju

cherry / 195 posts

@MrsBrewer: I hope these are the real deal! I know you're ready to get the show on the road good luck!!

4. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@MrsBrewer: bulging bag of waters is a good sign. Mine was bulging with James and I had a fast labor.

5. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@cascademom: oh that's awesome!! I really hope it's a fast labor!

6. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@Mrsbrewer: Ahhh! So exciting. Fingers crossed this is the real deal.

My induction was scheduled for today but the Dr. called and changed it to tomorrow at 7:00 am. I'm officially one week past my EDD this baby just doesn't want to come out on her own.

7. Corduroy

pomelo / 5258 posts

@hocuspocus: I'm sorry. How are you handling it? I would be so flustered by the change of plans.

8. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@hocuspocus: Oh that would be so frustrating to me to have to wait a whole day! Hope you are hanging in there!

9. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@hocuspocus: maybe you will go into labor on your own tonight!! And if not, it will start tomorrow for sure at least!

10. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

I was a little frustrated at first cause this is the second time they've rescheduled on me buuuuut gives her an extra day to cook and maybe come on her own lol. Plus I can finish all the last minute things I have around the house.

11. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

I had my 37 week appointment today. Blood pressure, weight, baby's heart rate all looked great. Still zero dilation and the doctor mentioned that the baby seemed pretty happy in there! I know that is all good news at 37 weeks but I can't help feeling a little discouraged since I've been so uncomfortable and moody! I'm thinking of giving myself the day off tomorrow and then no more sulking!

12. Corduroy

pomelo / 5258 posts

@rpparker: Glad everything looks ok. I've been super moody today too. Maybe I shouldn't have started my day with trying to cancel my gym membership (everyone's favorite activity) and buying plane tickets to see my in laws. It only took Southwest 8+ hours to post a message that their site is broken so I've been cursing them all day too thinking it is my preggers brain doing something wrong.

13. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

I have been having crampy-ness for the last several days I was hoping that it was turning into something today, but it's fizzled out. I have my 39 week appointment tomorrow AM with my midwife. Here's my 39 week picture, feeling large and in-charge. Ha!!

14. glitterboots

cherry / 103 posts

I had my 38 week appointment yesterday and was diagnosed with slight polyhydramnios (too much amniotic fluid). I had a NST and am waiting for the results. I made the mistake of googling. The doctor will call today to tell me if I should induce next week or wait

15. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@MrsBrewer: at the end my bag of waters was bulging as well and labor went very quickly after that.

@rpparker: glad that everything looks great! Hope you have yourself a little break! I took a few at that time.

@MamaB: cute bump! Hope you get some good news at your appointment!

@glitterboots: hopefully it's nothing too serious! I'm not familiar with that.

16. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@LindsayInNY: just as an FYI, I totally thought the carpal tunnel would go away after delivery and while it lessened some my doctors said it'll take about 6 weeks post partum for it to go away. Wah wah.

17. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

My appointment went well! My BP was great, belly measured 40cm, fetal HR was great. The midwife really felt around, she guessed baby girl weighs around 8 lbs, she's posterior, and fully engaged in my pelvis. She said that she couldn't move her head around at all which is a good sign. I declined the cervical check for dilation. They'll check me next week if I'm still pregnant.

18. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Eko: Oh really?!? UGH. Even if it improves a little bit I'll be happy!!

19. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@Corduroy: @Eko: So happy I gave myself a little extra time off this morning! Just what I needed!

@MamaB: Sounds like a great appointment!

20. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@LindsayInNY: @Eko: Now that I think about it- mine is gone!! I haven't had any pain. The nausea, heartburn, and constipation also gone. I still have terrible tailbone pain though

21. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

Walked a 3.2 mile race tonight and 37 weeks tomorrow! Finished in 1:02 with a 19:27 pace (includes one bathroom break )

22. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@LindsayInNY: mine is generally fine, but when I use my arms and hands to handle the baby it flares up. So definitely an improvement but not completely gone.

@dc yoga bee: most of my symptoms are gone too! Except some tailbone pain and the carpal tunnel.

23. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

I told my baby that she can come today. Ha! If only it was that simple. In other news, my boss finished making our curtains (last week) and our crib skirt. So, the nursery is basically done except for pictures on the wall. So, seriously, you can come now baby.

24. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

Please tell me what to expect for my first postpartum bowel movement. I'm pretty petrified. I tore and have some internal and external stitches

25. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@MrsBrewer: Mine didn't hurt at all! They made me walk the halls 3x a day for 5 minutes, drink 3 liters of water a day, and take colace. I had a bowel movement the second day.

26. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@MamaB: love your nursery!! Where is the crib and dresser from?

27. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

@Bea: Thank you! The crib is the Kendall crib from PB, and the dresser is Hemmes from IKEA. I didn't use the knobs that came with the dresser, but picked up glass ones from Home Depot.

28. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@MrsBrewer: bowel movement was better than peeing. I had the peeing complication though. Colace and lots of water helps.

29. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@MamaB: thanks! it all looks wonderful!!! Hope baby comes soon!!

30. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@MamaB: love the nursery!

@MrsBrewer: I had really good reading and the bowel movement wasn't bad. I got lots of colace. Trying to pee was more painful as the first day I kept shaking from the hormones. Also one thing I didn't expect is i pee myself a lot when my bladders full because those muscles are so loose.

31. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Eko: Yes, they told me I had to retrain my bladder all over again!

32. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@dc yoga bee: @cascademom: ok total tmi question, but what about wiping? Do you just do so very carefully?

33. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@MrsBrewer: I use the peri bottle and blot very carefully when doing a bowel movement postpartum.

34. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@MrsBrewer: They told me no wiping, just peri bottle and blot carefully. I *think* @cascademom: said wait to wipe/wash with soap until postpartum checkup?

35. glitterboots

cherry / 103 posts

With the polyhydramnios, my doctor decided that I will be induced Tuesday when I turn 39 weeks. The NST showed the baby's heart is working fine, so hopefully everything else is OK. I'm looking forward to it as I am so uncomfortable with all the pressure, but I'm not quite ready. It will be a busy weekend!

36. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@MamaB: adorable nursery!!!! Where did you get that cute fabric thingy hanging over the side of the crib? So cute

37. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

Good luck to all you soon to be June mommies!!! I was a 1st time June turned early July 2013 mommy. I can't believe how fast it's gone!! Wow

38. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@cascademom: @dc yoga bee: good to know!! The things you don't think about till after labor....

39. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

Congratulations to all the mamas!

I'm getting really anxious for this baby to come! So many things I'm worried about.... attempting a vbac this time, 2 under 2.... I just don't feel ready. At all. But at 39+1 I guess I'm as ready as I'm gonna get!

40. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@Ash: try not to stress! I'm sure your LO will be here before you know it.

With your VBAC attempt, why did you end up with a c-section the first time? After ending up with a failure to progress with my 37 week pre-e induction, I wonder if I'll be a good candidate to try for a VBAC with future kids. I know I'll need to discuss this with my OB (who is very pro-VBAC if he thinks you're a good candidate).

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee