Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2018 POAS

1. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@skinnycow: I’m so sorry. Hugs! Sending you all kinds of good vibes this month

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Chuckles: i missed your positive post. Congrats!! Hopefully I get to join you!

3. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Yay for good beta!

4. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Mrs. Oreo:

5. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Thank you everyone! I took another test today, think it’s a little darker and scheduled my beta for Monday since we are out of town until tomorrow night.

6. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@skinnycow: I’m so sorry, I hope the end of the month brings good news
    @Mrs. Oreo: yay! Great rise!

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: definitely looks darker to me!

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I start my first round of 100 mg Clomid tomorrow 🙈. I'm a little scared of the potentially more intense side effects (my poor husband and AC unit). I'm also confused because I had a 2 day period with minimal spotting. Ughhhhhh

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: hmmm, did you make sure to test again just in case? That is weird for your period to be so different

10. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@LAZB: I was thinking the same thing.

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I don’t know why I do this to myself every pregnancy, but I am torturing myself over line darkness. My wondfo progression looks good, but my frers look the same. I know this can be totally normal, but I still keep thinking about it. Looking forward to my betas on Monday!

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I can see progression in both brands!

@LAZB: @Chuckles: I'm going to test tomorrow morning just to make sure before I start Clomid. But it was pretty heavy with clots the first day... So I'm pretty sure it was my period. 🤷‍♀️

We shall see in the morning

13. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LAZB: Looks like it's getting darker to me!

14. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: @Mrs. Oreo: thanks y’all

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@dc yoga bee: fingers crossed for you today, and Happy Birthday!

16. Baby7378

apple seed / 1 posts

Cycle Day:24
    TTC Cycle:1
    Ovulation Date:3/31/18
    POAS Date:all week
    Baby #:4

Got 9DPO bfp’s With my 1st 3 kids but that’s was 19,16,&13 years ago...been testing since 8dpo with all bfn’s maye to early this time

17. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@LAZB: I see progression on both!

18. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Well, guess I'll be ovulating earlier than expected!

19. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@skinnycow: sweet!!!

20. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

So, probably a dumb question. I got a positive OPK yesteday at noon and last night at 7. I took one this morning that was just barely negative. I'm probably ovulating today, right? I'm temping also but obviously won't be able to confirm ovulation until after it happens.

I usually stop taking OPKs once I get a positive but I'm trying to make sure I don't miss any fertile days.

21. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@skinnycow: Most likely you’re ovulating today, but not necessarily. I think that’s why with the SMEP plan tells you to bd on the day of positive opk and for the next three days to make sure you catch ovulation. If you’re temping it’s easier to pinpoint because you can see the positive opk on the front end and the temp rise on the back end, knowing you ovulated in between.

22. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: most women ovulate 24-48 hours after their first positive opk. Once you get a positive it really isn't necessary to keep taking them as it doesn't change when the surge happened

23. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@BadgerMom: Makes sense, thanks!

If I do ovulate today we will have hit O-5, O-3, O-1, and O so feeling pretty good about this month. We'll see

24. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: hope the clomid isn't too awful this round!

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: holy hot flashes Batman, I had the air at 66 last night with the ceiling fan on high and no blankets... And I was still hot!

26. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: that doesn't sound pleasant. Haha I'm pretty sure our ac would croak if I turned it down to 66 😂

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: It's been hot in Missouri here lately! I am heavily considering moving to the guest room in the basement until this heatwave lets up.

28. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

Welp we had a wine getaway weekend with friends and did not use any protection 2 days in a row. My cycles are still long after my last depo shot in November. So who knows. We were trying to wait and try until we have decided about a cross country move this summer/fall. If it happens this month DD and baby will be 4 years apart. 😬 POAS in 2 weeks.

29. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@LAZB: Good luck with your betas today! Your progression looks like mine. There was only a tiny difference between the lines from 11dpo to 12dpo. I tested again this morning, and there's really no difference between 12dpo and 14dpo.

30. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@youboots: eeeeekkkkk 🤗

31. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

Got a positive OPK last night which was a pleasant surprise, normally I have longer cycles. Looks like I’ll be POAS 6/21 instead.

32. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Chuckles: thanks! I think my test was a little lighter today but I also think I’m drinking a lot of water and my urine is diluted. Hoping for at least 200 on my beta 🤞

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Holy bloat, weight gain (up 7-lbs since last month and waist is an inch bigger!), and sore ovaries! 😕
    My favorite bum-around jean shorts are so dang snug now!!! 😒 No change in exercise (4-6 x a week plus with clients) or in caloric consumption .... The only change = Clomid.
    Clomid (up to 100 from 50 last month), is kicking my arse! On the upside, NO hot flashes, headaches, or sore boobs this time, though! ☺Weird how two cycles can be so different. 🤔 Took the last pill 3 days ago and have been bd-ing with hubby every other day [until I get my LH spike - then going for every day]. LH has been REALLY low lately, though so I'm hoping I OV this month!
    FX'd June is our month since, if we don't conceive in June, for July, the OBGYN wants me to take a month off and have an HSG while the hubby is at training for 2 weeks. 🙁. Then, onto month 32. Keeping positive, though! 😀

P.S. @Sams Mom: Good luck on 100 this cycle!

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I would love to look how you look bloated...

Also, thanks and finger crossed for you this month too! I have heard that HSGs can hurt, but they also clean everything out and reset sometimes too.

35. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I didn’t even feel it when I had it done! Hope yours is the same

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I don't have to have one at this point, Kaohinani might have to next month if she doesn't get her BFP.

That is good to hear though, because it might be a thing for me in the coming months. At what point in TTC did you have to have one? Early on? After so many months? With your regular OB or an RE?

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you. (Please note - throughout my life, I've been everywhere from 182 lbs down to 95 lbs and in between ... at 5ft 2, mind you. Lol. I put on an ounce now and it shows.). Anyway, I have also heard that HSGs are VERY uncomfortable so I'm DREADING it. I'm also getting tired of all of the ttc tracking and doc visits but I'm SO INVESTED in having another baby I'd jump through fire hoops while someone threw darts at me for a healthy baby!

@LAZB: I'm so happy to read that yours was NBD! Gives me hope if nothing comes of this month.

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I 100% get being so invested in it. I hated having an annual exam done, and now I get a pelvic exam every 28 days, I joke with my doctor that I need a punch card and a free pelvic every now and then.

I am just barely over 6' tall so I get a little more grace with my weight gain and loss. With a whole litany of complications, I was weighing in at Newborn Baby Orca the day of my c-section (285 lbs), I lost 95 in the first 6 months, which got me below pre pregnancy, but then I have managed to find some of that weight that I lost

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Congratulations on the weight loss ... and so quick! I put 70 on with my daughter (mostly water weight from preecampsia) and 47 with my son. This last time around, it took me 11 months to lose it after my c-section. I had both Diastasis recti (an abdominal separation) and repeated pulled stitches (I can't sit still) so I was not allowed to vigorously exercise until 6 mos postpartum. I'm still not in my prepregnancy jeans. 😉
    What I wouldn't give to have your height! The "Fun sized" jokes at my expense become tiresome. Lol. It was worse when I was a Spec Ed educator at an upper elementary school ... nearly all the students were my height or taller! 😂. On a positive note, I can shop the children's section (16/18/xxl) in most stores. Lmao. 😂

40. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: whoops, that’s what I get for scanning and a quick reply. I got the hsg right away this time because I went to an re after my baseline numbers indicated I had very few eggs. This is my fourth, but my regular ob never had me do it before.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee