Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2016 moms

1. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

I'm realizing from research most twin moms deliver weeks 35-38 so i may have a feb baby! March 4 is 39 weeks but im a scheduled csection so could be sooner... Seems so close lol times gonna fly after 1st trimester ends 😜

2. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@erinbaderin: I had mine at 9w this time, 6.5w last time

@sassymama34: I cant handle how fast time is going to fly. It always seems that Oct-Dec goes quick bc of the holidays...then add this in and I could prob have an anxiety attack

3. Alivoo01

wonderful olive / 19353 posts

@erinbaderin: I had mine at 8 weeks this time.

@Mrs D: I'm hoping it picks up a bit soon because this week by week waiting from one appt to the next is killing me! I know I should really enjoy this time but 1st trimester is such an iffy time. Ugh!

4. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

I agree! I hate first trimester lol so much worry, feel awful, and can't feel them move yet for reassurance..

5. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

Question: how much water do you drink daily? I can't stomach water so been drinking very diluted unsweet tea mostly. But liquids are tough as im very acidy.. I think im under drinking for twins so thought id check to see what the norm is.. I prob drink 40-50oz liquid a day.

6. ksnow

apricot / 371 posts

Had my dating ultrasound today and baby measured right on track! Heartbeat 180. Yay! Next appointment September 11th (12 weeks).

7. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@sassymama34: I aim for 75-100oz but I'd say I only hit it 5/6 days a week!

8. erinbaderin

pomelo / 5573 posts

Wow, for some reason I thought you had to wait until 12 weeks for a dating scan - maybe I'll go earlier!

@sassymama34 I try to have something on hand at all time - I don't know in ounces but I try to drink a litre a day, which is hard for me. This weekend I was really bad about drinking and spend all day Sunday crippled with bad cramps that went away as soon as I drank two big glasses of water, so I'm trying to be better.

9. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

Ur in Canada Erin right? I think they do their scans at 12 weeks but I'm in US so could be wrong... I'd hate waiting 😞

10. Bubbles

persimmon / 1328 posts

@ksnow: Yay great news!

Not sure how much water I am drinking but trying to do as much as poss, I end up with nasty headaches otherwise.

11. Alivoo01

@sassymama34: no where near enough! I struggle to drink enough when I'm not pregnant as is. I do try to be more cognizant of it, but plain water is just eh to me unless I'm eating. So I've been trying to supplement with decaf hot teas, but I'm sure I'm still way off from where I need to be!

@ksnow: Yay for a good appointment!!

12. Alivoo01

Despite my lack of heavy liquid drinking, I'm still going to the bathroom every other hour it seems. I feel like I'm going to the bathroom more often in the MOTN than daytime!! What the heck?! And it's just not a tinkle when I go. It's full on like I just drank a 32oz or something. Anyone else frequenting the bathroom like a good clothing sale going on??

13. Mrs. Cookie

blogger / persimmon / 1225 posts

@Alivoo01: yes, me! It's constant at night, and terrible in the first trimester just like last time. I feel like it got better in the second, and bad again in the third.

I drink water all day, little sips, no idea how many ounces but I just pee constantly, and I'm always thirsty! It's annoying!

14. Bubbles

persimmon / 1328 posts

@Alivoo01: yes so often at night, at least 3 times most nights compared to my usual zero. I don't think I help myself by not drinking enough during the day and then slamming down a load of water at dinner time because I am so thirsty by that point!

15. Loscato

olive / 64 posts

Is there a link for the Bump thread? I can't find it

16. MrsLilybugg

pear / 1650 posts

I should keep track of water, but I don't because I feel guilty that it's probably not enough. I am not usually a juice drinker, and have felt so guilty because I'm drinking so many calories' worth! I add lemon to my water but even then, I have to force it down. Ugh. I can't wait for this water aversion to be over! This happened with my first pregnancy too.

@Alivoo01: I'm actually worried because my peeing has lessened! I know that later I'll wish for these days lol

17. Lilbear

apricot / 451 posts

I drink obscene amounts of water, even before pregnancy. I pretty much have a glass of ice water within reach at all times throughout the day. This, of course, makes me a professional peeing machine lol!

18. Alivoo01

Roll Call:
    3/1 Navy_Mommy
    3/2 creativemomma15
    3/3 Bubbles
    3/6 Matcha Latte
    3/6 princessandthebee
    3/9 Punky
    3/9 Mrs D
    3/9 leighleigh
    3/9 mrsog
    3/11 sassymama34
    3/12 CRGmama
    3/13 ModernDayJibarita
    3/15 reverie
    3/15 Chloesmommie
    3/15 bjm529
    3/15 erinbaderin
    3/16 MrsLilybugg
    3/18 winter_wonder
    3/19 araneidae
    3/20 PitBulLover
    3/21 alivoo01
    3/22 mrsdoily
    3/22 ksnow
    3/24 mrsrain
    3/24 Lilbear
    3/24 Lilypad
    3/26 sailgrl18
    3/26 Loscato
    3/30 Travelinmoon

Upcoming Appointments:
    8/21 leighleigh (NT scan)
    8/27 MrsLilybugg (midwife appt)
    8/27 Mrs D (NT scan)
    8/27 Navy_Mommy (NT scan)
    8/28 alivoo01 (dr appt)

9/2 sassymama34 (dr appt)
    9/4 creativemomma15 (dr appt)
    9/8 alivoo01 (NT scan)
    9/9 princessandthebee (dr appt)
    9/11 ksnow (dr appt)
    9/16 MrsLilybugg (OB appt)

19. Alivoo01

@MrsLilybugg: The past 2 weeks, orange juice has tasted so, so good! I had one every morning, when I normally have one maybe on the weekends. I normally like room temp water, but lately, it's gotta be cold! And even then, it's meh to me.

20. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

I can only drink pure water if cup is completely full of ice lol i got in 70oz liquids in yesterday... Just got sick at work now n i hate how embarrassing that is 😞

21. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

Loscato:http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/march-mamas-bump-thread

22. mrsog

apricot / 388 posts

I'm back from vacation and caught up at work so I had a minute to catch up on what I've missed! I hate to see the losses on here, they really break my heart but I am very glad to see so many great appointments and updates!
    Water and food in general has been tough for me. I am not actually getting sick this time but I have serious food aversions and especially to smells! whoa I know I am not drinking enough water. Today I have had literally half a gatorade and that is definitely not enough!
    @sassymama34: last time I got sick at work every day till almost 20 weeks. somehow i managed to never be in the bathroom at the same time as anyone else or I would use a different floor if I had to.. it was absolutely the worst thing! hopefully it is coming to an end for you soon!

I have my NT Scan and 12 week appt Wednesday 9/26. I can't believe how fast the 1st trimester goes! I will take a pic tonight and post on the bump thread. I am sitting at my desk now with my pants unbuttoned - it may be time to break out the maternity pants!

23. erinbaderin

pomelo / 5573 posts

@mrsog: I can't believe you think the first trimester goes fast! I've never had 8 weeks take as long as the first trimester of pregnancy! Every day I'm like "Ok, so today I'm...10w2d? That can't be right!"

I'm with you on the unbuttoned pants at work, though. I definitely did that for a few days before I started using a headband as a belt.

24. mrsog

apricot / 388 posts

@erinbaderin: ok so waiting for the appointments definitely drags out time but I also didn't know how far along I was when went I went to my appt because I didn't have my period back from my 1st yet so boom, all of a sudden I was 9w2ds! then a week of vacation makes time fly by... and now I'm 11w1d and I feel it went so fast! Like I'm gearing up to start telling all my friends next week after the NT scan and thinking about telling work soon and for some reason I'm dreading that. I'm at a new job and I don't know how receptive they will be to the news.

25. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

So - I definitely pee non stop at night. about 3-4 times I'd say and I hate it! I cut water at 8;30pm to try to control it but it doesnt matter.

I noticed tummy sleeping is starting to be uncomfortable...which makes me sad.

I am a ridiculous hot mess today so I will not be taking a picture...tomorrow I will for 11w!

26. MrsLilybugg

pear / 1650 posts

@Mrs D: omg know what makes me sooo sad? so my toddler likes napping on me, and laying on my belly, and I am soooo sad because I it is sooo uncomfortable! I kind of wiggle her so that she's still on my chest, but her body is kind of beside me and then on my legs.. (kind of like the letter C?), but it makes me so sad! I feel like all my intestines are already squished!

27. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

11 weeks! So close to the end of the first trimester yay hoping so much my nausea n sickness will end then lol been awful for 6 weeks now

28. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

11 weeks today... YAY!

Soooo...the February Moms have a nursery board going already...cue PANIC ATTACK!

I have been slacking in K's big girl room bc I need a dresser to get the next project underway and was struggling to find the perfect one...well I think I am going to suck it up and use one we had. So this weekend I will begin the process of making it a dress up armoir for her 2nd birthday gift! Once that is done and after her second birthday party (Sept 6) I will begin painting her room. It will fall together quickly after that bc we have a lot already!

Thats my big project for the weekend. Hopefully DH will help me carry it to the garage tonight!

@sassymama34: Like you I am praying by this time next week I feel like a human again...ugh! This all day sickness (worst at night) is awful. Last night I started sleeping with a pillow between my legs because I am so uncomfortable when I cant sleep on my tummy!

29. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

I can only sleep if i take a tylenol pm so i feel your pain im goin to look at belly bands this weekend. Being only 5'0 n already having this big of a tummy i know back pain is coming as i grow huge lol

30. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

Had a great busy wknd got a new haircut and babys first clothes (8 neutral onesies) and 6 adorable bibs! I know still early but couldn't help it lol vant wait to find out genders! Hope you ladies had a great weekend 👍

31. erinbaderin

pomelo / 5573 posts

Nurseries already? It's way too early! At least I want to believe that, because I'm nowhere near ready for a nursery! My problem is that I LOVE my son's nursery. I love it so much. And I don't think I'll be able to make another nursery that I love as much. Plus the nursery is currently our office/guest room, plus my son is still using the crib. With my first baby we didn't put the nursery together until November (due in late January) because we were having houseguests and needed it as a spare room until then.

So far all I've got it "maybe a farm theme?" but that's only because I want to get more pictures from the Animal Print Shop.

32. Alivoo01

@MrsLilybugg: DS likes to sit and lay on me too!!! The sitting is painful because he wants to be on my lap/belly and lie back. I always have to scoot him down a bit, but he gets mad.

@Mrs D: Fortunately, LO#2 will just reuse DS's nursery so nothing will change there. However, I will need to decide on what to do with DS. If I should move him into one of our guest bedrooms or have him room share, or just keep him in our room since we still co-sleep a lot (unfortunately. Sigh).

I had to sleep with a pillow between my legs on Saturday too! I was okay last night.

@sassymama34: I'm anxious to buy stuff for #2 too! Like new bottles, stroller legs, etc, but I'm trying to hold off until at least 12 weeks to do that. I think once I know everything is okay after my NT scan, I'll start picking somethings up, like the moment I leave the appt. LOL!

33. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

I had a coupon and was at BBB returning some things so I picked up a stool for DD and a two pack of long sleeve front snap tee's for LO#2. Its the only thing I have purchased so far!

As of right now I have a list of 9 things I need for this new LO - plus I have a $165 credit at BBB. I'll wait until next week for sure (NT is this Thursday) then I'll figure out a plan to spread the purchases out!

Not expecting any shower or gifts (other than clothes) for this one. But so far my list is only around $500 for new things needed so I feel pretty good about that.

My BFF is trading me a trip to Denver for a double stroller...i.e. if I come out and get it I can have it for free! (or the cost of two flights - however you wanna look at it!)

34. erinbaderin

pomelo / 5573 posts

@MrsLilybugg: My son likes to stand on me! He thinks I'm a trampoline. I actually used to love it, I thought it was funny (it helps that he's only 20lb) but my husband won't let us do it anymore so now he gets a Daddy trampoline instead.

@sassymama30 and @MrsD: I've been working on a list of what I "need" for #2 but right now a lot of it is actually wants - things I didn't love with our first that I'd like to try something different. My husband and I are also locked in a bit of a battle of wills about strollers - I think we need to buy a double and keep our single, he thinks we should sell the single. I'm also kind of waiting to find out the gender - if it's a boy I am all set on clothes, but if it's a girl I'm going to have a hard time resisting buying some cute new things.

35. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

Yea since i sold almost all baby things after i didn't know if more kids was in the cards now im starting from scratch lol .. Go figure especially with twins 😜

Nursery wise we have bedding we like for boy and a girl so now we wait for genders! Cant wait till next weeks scan!!

36. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@erinbaderin: My list is heavily "wants" as well. Things I didnt like the version I had with K (ring sling compared to k'tan) or things I didnt get and want this time around (bottle warmer). Very few "NEEDS".

Trying to decide if I'll get another pump this go around - anyone else planning to get a second through insurance?

37. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

38. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

Nursery idea

39. sassymama34

cherry / 164 posts

Anyone else?? I'm 11w2d and feel a lot better today... Not much nausea, still tired but manageable, still soreish boobs, but thats it... Makes me worry. Wish could feel movement already 😕

40. Bubbles

persimmon / 1328 posts

@sassymama34: I think at 11 weeks it's normal to start feeling a little better! I am 13w1d and still feeling like crap, can't wait to shake this nausea

I have a small list of stuff I want to buy for this baby too - the only real needs are double pram and extra camera for monitor. But trying to wait til we move house so I don't have to just pack it all up again!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee