Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2015 Moms

1. EBSC

cherry / 178 posts

Falling off of this thread, ladies... first appointment yesterday, and my due date got pushed back to December 1! Good luck to all.

2. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@EBSC: You should stick around in case you go early!! That's my husband's birthday, so it's a great day!

3. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

@wrkbrk: I'll be 10 weeks at my next appointment, so hoping to do the blood draw for the test as well!

4. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Imabee: Awesome! You should be able to!!!!!

5. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

@EBSC: Good luck to you

DH's parents were on a 2 week vacation so we decided we'd tell both our parents when they got back (at 8 weeks). I'm not sure why but I was SO nervous to tell them! They are all very excited and my mom has already started scrapbooking, haha. I think we're going to hold off on telling anyone else for now and maybe tell some close friends in a couple weeks before sharing with the world

6. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@EBSC: I agree with @peaches1038: stay! Totally doesn't matter to us that your date got moved! I'm sure that some of us will end up going early and be October moms or go late into December. The more the merrier!

7. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@EBSC: Agree with the others...stick around!

8. Mrs Hedgehog

pear / 1812 posts

Whelp, looks like our due date got pushed back! We are now due Dec 6. Bummer. But the baby is otherwise heathy so that is obv great to hear!

9. Mrs Hedgehog

pear / 1812 posts

We did announced today and used this pic of DD.

10. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Mrs Hedgehog: Darling picture! I hope you'll be sticking around this thread!

11. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@Mrs Hedgehog: so super sweet!!

My DD was cuddling up to me before bed time, and she just straight out asked me if I have a baby in my tummy. She knows I've been unwell and she's not allowed to elbow or kick me in the tummy, but whoah kid, freaked me out!

12. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@FannyMae: oh wow, that's incredible. What did you tell her?

13. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@sarahnicole218: I just asked her to repeat what she said and she poked my boobs and ran off! so I left it at that, before she makes it a habit of repeating it over and over haha

14. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@FannyMae: Lol, that's hilarious!

15. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

@Mrs Hedgehog: Aw, this photo is so cute! I am in TX so I love bluebonnet photos

@FannyMae: Wow!

16. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

We had our first appointment today and everything went great. I hadn't been too active on the board as I was so nervous and really didn't want to start getting too excited. We got to see the little bean wiggling around and he/she had a strong heartbeat. So happy to feel that I can finally start getting excited.

17. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@JennyG: Congrats on a great appointment and pics!

18. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@JennyG: Yay! Great pictures!

I had my 10 week appointment yesterday and got to hear a very strong heart beat of 170! Just starting to get so excited...and less nervous! Yay for almost getting out of the first trimester!

19. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

I got my panorama results back yesterday!!

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!

20. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@JennyG: congrats!!!
    @sarahnicole218: yaaaaay congrats!!!

21. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@wrkbrk: A boy!! Yay!!

22. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@wrkbrk: That's awesome!! Congrats!

23. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@sarahnicole218: @Hoots: THANKS GUYS!! I had a strong feeling this whole time and only saved boy nursery inspiration pics, etc. Yay yay yay!!

24. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@wrkbrk: Yay! A boy!

@sarahnicole218: I know exactly what you mean about starting to get excited and less nervous.

25. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@JennyG: fantastic pics of your lil babe

@wrkbrk: congrats!

I've got 5 days til my next OB appt (10 weeks), feeling a bit anxious about it which I know will build up during the week. Its cold and rainy here, going to spend the day snuggling I think.

26. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@JennyG: @FannyMae:

Thanks ladies!!! Silly question - where do I find/how do I make the little boy sign??

27. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@wrkbrk: The smiley face at the top right corner when you're posting should bring up a menu of different icons.

28. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Hoots: Ah ha! I never even noticed that smiley or the menu! Thank you!

29. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

I'm officially a crazy person...I started registries on Amazon and Target! I pretty much have the nursery planned out, too. I bought a print at Target yesterday for Baby's room and we already have paint colors/color schemes picked out!

30. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@wrkbrk: Congratulations on your little boy!

31. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

Is anyone else doing the slightly more old fashion First Trimester Screening? My doc's office is strict who they will order the MaterniT21 test on so its my only choice for early screening. I'll get the blood draw done tomorrow then the ultrasound is May 6th.

32. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@clover: We actually opted out of screening. We thought about it for a long time. But we have no worrisome family histories, we're relatively young...I don't know, we just felt better passing.

33. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@clover: thank you so much!
    @sarahnicole218: lucky duck! DW won't let me do anything yet grrr. What did you pick for the nursery? Will it be neutral colors since you don't know yet right? Nursery decor has become my new favorite thing to think about.

34. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@wrkbrk: We got this Dr. Suess print. We've been planning a vintage travel nursery for awhile...plus, we'll have a reading nook (I'm insistent on lots and lots of books)...it'll be perfect. And we are painting a neutral nursery of gray and aqua, with accents of white and then red if a boy and coral if a girl.

35. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@sarahnicole218: that sounds so cute!!! I can't wait to see pictures when you get started!!!

36. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@JennyG: Great pics!! So cute!

@sarahnicole218: that's a great heartbeat! Yay!! I love that print! We've picked out paint and have started talking about the style we want. I think we are going to buy things slowly over the next couple months. It's exciting!!

@wrkbrk: a BOY!!!! So exciting! Have you started talking names yet??

@clover: we are doing the nuchal translucency test. I had 12 vials of blood taken on Friday and my NT ultrasound is scheduled for 5/13.

37. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@peaches1038: thanks! I know - it's so much more real now!! We had thought Gus for our boy name but all of a sudden are questioning it now that it's not theoretical anymore. DW and I have pretty different taste so this should be interesting!!

38. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@sarahnicole218: Thats understandable, and there have been a lot of people worried unnecessarily because of screening tests. We had it done with DS too and I loved getting the extra ultrasound though.

39. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@peaches1038: 12 vials of blood?? Maybe I'll be giving into my steak craving for dinner tonight.

40. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@clover: I don't think they do those kind of maternal blood screening tests here, the usual is 12 week NT scan with a serum test. I think I will get my referral on Friday if everything is OK with baby when I see OB.

I'm heading in to work for the first time in 2 weeks (I only work 1 day a week). I'm glad to get out of the house but dreading the stomach crunchy feelings in public.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee