Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2015 Moms

1. EBSC

cherry / 178 posts

@Chaosmaven: welcome! I'm late November as well, and it's still not quite real... Glad things seem to be going well!!

2. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@Chaosmaven: great to see you here I've also told the same people who knew about my previous miscarriage (parents, siblings and besties) because they were so supportive last time.

feeling so crappy this morning, looks like i'm already bloating up from the progesterone last night and feeling so churny in the tummy.

3. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@wrkbrk: I take 100mg at night with my prenatals. If I take my vitamins in the morning, I get very nauseous.

4. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@Chaosmaven: WElcome welcome!!

5. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@wrkbrk: I'm with you, 8 weeks today and lucky to report no morning sickness! Rarely do I have nauseau that comes and goes and yes, very quickly. I will say, I started taking B6 with my morning meds ever since I found out I was pregnant. Maybe I prevented it before it ever started? I'm happy for you that your symptoms are minimal! I'm hoping that if it hasn't kicked in by 8 weeks, maybe it won't at all? Probably just jinxed it...

6. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@sarahnicole218: Yay! Happy 8 weeks today! Baby is the size of a raspberry according to my app. HA. I am *hoping* we wont get super sick since we havent yet, as well. I can handle random puking here and there if it goes away fast! My RE said HCG peaks at 10 weeks so I would say 2 more weeks and they we are out of the MS woods.

7. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@wrkbrk: @sarahnicole218: sending anti-MS vibes to both of you haha. with DD, mine definitely peaked weeks 9 -11, I was a couch bound vomity mess. My MS is playing games with me I think, waves coming through the day, then nothing. night time seems to be when it peaks, right when I want to sleep.

8. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@FannyMae: Ack! Weeks 9-11???????

9. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

I feel horrible. For the last 7 days straight I feel like I am literally moving on a boat. It's all day long and nothing is helping (preggie pops, sea/psi bands etc). I am swaying when I stand and have trouble with my balance and just over all feel weak. I've had two instructors and several other students call me out on it Tuesday and today. It's not like MS (I've only actually been sick once) and nothing like I experienced with my other pregnancies.

10. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@wrkbrk: yeah, it seemed like it wouldn't end at the time but I was mostly over the MS by about 16 weeks (it seemed to linger for me). With my last pregnancy (loss) it hit at 6 weeks but dissipated very quickly. This one is on and off, and now with the progesterone I wonder if its going to amplify it.

@anbanan15: are you suffering from nausea as well as being unbalanced? I do feel similar (not to that extent though) sometimes I feel like I'm moving with the waves of nausea (though I'm probably just sitting down rocking back and forth haha)

11. Ashleigh3388

coffee bean / 47 posts

Well ladies my dr appointment on Wednesday didn't go well. The vaginal ultrasound didn't show anything. The Drs are attempting to rule out a blited ovum and molar pregnancy. My hcg levels are around 52,000 but my progesterone is only 8.90.
    Good luck and sticky beans to all of you!

12. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@Ashleigh3388: That's terrible! I am so sorry for your loss. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

13. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Chaosmaven: Just creeping!

14. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@Ashleigh3388: so sorry for your bad news lots of strength and healing to you in the coming days and weeks xo

15. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@Ashleigh3388: I'm so so sorry.

16. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@Ashleigh3388: I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you peace and prayers.

17. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@FannyMae: pretty much yes

18. Mrs Hedgehog

pear / 1812 posts

Anybody else already feeling their clothes getting tighter? I mean, I'm only 7 weeks in with #2 but this bloating is making me look 5 mo pregnant! Ugh... I wear a uniform at work and can switch to maternity once I do y fit anymore and I soooo want to but I also feel like its too early.

19. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@Ashleigh3388: I'm so sorry for your loss.

20. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@Mrs Hedgehog: Yeah definitely. Everyone always says you show quicker in subsequent pregnancies and its holding true for me. I switched to maternity pants half way through last week at work. My other pants still fit but were getting uncomfortable for sure.

21. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@Mrs Hedgehog: I think we have the same due date, and I'm super bloated. the progesterone i'm taking at night means I wake up in the morning with a sore full tummy

22. HourThyme

coffee bean / 46 posts

Hello Ladies! Just joined the board! So excited and nervous

EDD: November 27, 2015

How far along: 7 weeks, 1 day

First child?: YES!!!

First doctor appointment: I had my first ultrasound at 7 weeks and saw the baby's heartbeat, strong at 120

Any symptoms so far?: Had nausea that went away at like 6 weeks. Other than that just breast tenderness and fatigue.

Who have you told? One of my closest friends who I work with and my mother and father in law. That's it so far, though I am dying to tell everyone!

I'm just so excited but also so nervous! I think every little twitch and cramp means something and just feel like I'm holding my breath through this first trimester!

23. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@HourThyme: Congrats! And welcome! Youre due on black friday - my favorite day of the entire year!!

24. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@HourThyme: Welcome!

25. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@HourThyme: welcome

26. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@HourThyme: welcome!! I'm in Chicago too

27. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Mrs Hedgehog: Yes!!! My pants are so tight I have no idea how I'm not going to be in maternity pants in the next few weeks. Last time, I didn't have to start wearing them until 25 weeks.

28. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@JennyG: I rummaged through my maternity box of clothes and pulled out my super old black skinnies to wear to work today my blumpy belly was so obvious.

29. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

@HourThyme: Welcome! Congrats! It's my first as well and definitely can relate to that anxiety of not knowing what to expect.

Just got back from my first doctor's appointment! I have been going crazy since we have not told anyone yet...we wanted to make sure the first ultrasound showed everything okay. Everything looked great and I heard the heartbeat--it was amazing! They confirmed my due date at 11/29. It feels so real now!

30. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Imabee: Yay! Congratulations on a great first appointment.

Mine is next Friday and I can not wait. I'm so nervous (for no reason) and will feel so much better once it's here.

31. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

@JennyG: Oh, I was totally nervous. It's so hard to be harboring this huge secret with no medical reassurance that everything is okay! I feel much better now. Hoping your first appointment goes great!

32. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@HourThyme: Welcome! We are almost due date buddies. I grew up in Chicago, but am now down in the corn fields of IL and miss it terribly!

33. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

Anyone have tips for horrible pregnancy breakouts? My skin (normally acne prone pre pregnancies) balanced out during my last pregnancy, it was fantastic, and evened out to just a small breakout right before AF after I gave birth. But now it is insane. Not sure what to do since I can't use any of the hard core acne fighting stuff... I've been using all natural Lush products for a few years now, but feel like I might need something else until the crazy breakouts stop!

34. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@Chaosmaven: I'm no help for a solution. But if you find anything, please let me know! I feel like I'm back in high school. I've got a new zit each day! Ugh!

35. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@Chaosmaven: try some witch hazel? its pretty basic not sure how great it will work. I'm dry as anything, all around my mouth and chin.

36. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@Chaosmaven: I was struggling with terrible acne last year, especially on my chin and hairline. I used Apple cider vinegar diluted with water - maybe 25% water 75% vinegar - and used it as a toner. That helped some. After that I started oil cleansing with organic pumpkin seed oil. It's crazy how much it helped. It seems so counterintuitive but this article really made sense to me. I use the microfiber cloth too. I now have barely any acne at all. None ever on my chin and maybe 1 small pimple on my hairline 1-2x/month. Hope this helps!!

http://www.minimalistbeauty.com/high-linoleic-oils-microfiber-cloths-my-daily-skin-care/

37. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

I have my first ultrasound tomorrow morning!! I'll be 9.5 weeks so I hope we are able to hear the heartbeat! I'm so nervous, but very excited too!! It'll be my first one ever, so I'm not too sure what to expect, but hopefully we get good news

38. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@peaches1038: best of luck for your ultrasound!

39. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

Is anyone else having huge, gross burps? I cannot stop dry heaving and burping. Nothing seems to help and it's so embarrassing since I have a customer facing job.

40. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@Finfan: I do. Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm just going to burp, or puke. It's gross.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee