Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2015 Moms

1. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@sarahnicole218: Congrats, beautiful little bean! And yay for release from the RE

2. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@sarahnicole218: Yay! So glad the appointment went well.

Don't feel silly for worrying. I was always super worried the week or so leading up to an appointment for no reason. Afterwards, I would be ok for a week or two before I started getting worried again. It's a terrible cycle.

3. Travelinmoon

coffee bean / 33 posts

Well at 8 weeks I lost my little baby. This is my second loss so doctors have a plan to help me carry my next pregnancy to term. I'm sad but optimistic for the future. wishing everyone healthy pregnancies and beautiful babies!

4. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@sarahnicole218: Yay congrats! I was thinking about you this morning!!!! WOOT!!!!!

5. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@Travelinmoon: so sorry for your loss

6. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Travelinmoon: Oh my gosh. I am so sorry to see this update. I am glad your doctors are being proactive.

7. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@sarahnicole218: congrats so glad your ultrasound went well

@Travelinmoon: i'm so sorry for your loss, I hope your optismism and your doctor's assistance brings you healing and a beautiful rainbow baby

8. Ashleigh3388

coffee bean / 47 posts

@travelinmoon -- So sorry for your loss!

@sarahnicole218 -- yeyyyyy for a sticky bean!! Congrats!

Anyone have experience with (TMI ALERT!) eg white cm that's got brown in it? I had dark brown with a little red in it this morning but it's gone to just a light brown color. Only 2 instances of it but still worrisome. I called my dr but still haven't called back /-:

9. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@sarahnicole218: Congrats on a great ultrasound!!
    @Ashleigh3388: I had some brown tinged cm around 5-6 weeks. My midwife told me it was the baby "burrowing into the uterus". It happened if I was really active, after BDing or an (tmi) intense BM. I haven't had any in about 2 weeks.

In other news: preggie pops for the morning sickness win! A coworker recommended them to me and it is pretty crazy how much better I feel! I only threw up once today, which is a huge improvement. I'm so relieved and hope it continues to be helpful!!

10. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@Travelinmoon: I'm so sorry.

11. Ashleigh3388

coffee bean / 47 posts

@peaches1038 -- I finally gave in to a little BDing last night. So maybe that's why. Kinda scared me but there hasn't been anymore red since the one this morning. The dr still hasn't called back. I don't go in to see him until Wednesday.

I've been living on the Preggie pops! I find they work better then just regular hare candy.

12. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@Travelinmoon: I'm so sorry for your loss. Please make sure to take care of yourself. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

@sarahnicole218: yay! So so happy for you!

13. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@peaches1038: Where do you get them?? My local Walgreens was a no go!

14. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@wrkbrk: Babies r us or Amazon. So worth it.

15. Ashleigh3388

coffee bean / 47 posts

@wrkbrk: they also have them at Motherhood maternity. $5.29 I believe it what they run. They are fantastic!

16. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@peaches1038: Thanks! I don't have MS yet (knock on wood) but I've been looking for these since I keep hearing about them! I am determined to be prepared!

17. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Ashleigh3388: Tx!! I have to find out if we have one here!

18. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@sarahnicole218: cute bean! My ultrasound is Monday--- getting excited!

19. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@wrkbrk: Always good to be prepared but I hope you don't have to experience morning sickness!!

20. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

hello morning sickness its been hitting me at night time though, so I'm finding myself struggling to get to sleep because everything is churning. I'm heading to a housewarming in a few hours, so I've popped half a zofran to try and keep breakfast down and settle the queasies.

hope you all have a lovely easter weekend!

21. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

Happy Easter all!

I probably won't be checking in for the next week and half since I'll be on vacation...but know that I'll be thinking of you all! I hope you all are feeling alright and enjoying your little jelly beans!

22. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Finfan: Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!!

23. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@sarahnicole218: Enjoy your vacation! I hope you're going somewhere warm and tropical!

24. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@Finfan: Good luck today!

25. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

Thanks, ladies! The ultrasound went well thank goodness. Baby's heartbeat was 176. The tech moved my due date to November 13th.

The bad news is the nurse said I had to take my glucose test today because my first baby was so large so they sent me to the lab. I forgot how bad the test drink was! Sitting here waiting for the next hour.

26. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@Finfan: Good luck on your glucose test! Will you have to do it again later if these results are good?

I'm starting to get some oregnancy symptoms. Basically a constent motion sickness feeling since Thursday. Bleh! I have yet to actually get sick, but I would love to be off this ride! Reminds me of the two weeks I spent in the Galápagos and sick the entire time (I had to sleep on the top deck to get any relief).

27. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Finfan: Congrats on your good ultrasound!!

28. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@peaches1038: I spoke too soon. I puked twice this weekend and once was in public Came out of NO where. Preggie Pops are on their way ............

29. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@anbanan15: I forgot to ask but I think I might have to take it again even if it comes out OK this time.

30. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@Finfan: good luck with the glucose test... I only did it once at 28 weeks with my first pregnancy and passed out before the first blood draw!

exhaustion, fatigue, cannot keep eyes open! I woke up at 8am (hubby was up with DD) and went back to bed at 11 for 3 hours. I'm not sure how I'm going to fare the next few weeks while hubby is at work the last day of public holidays are just the pits hehe. we have orthodox easter next week so might have to come up with a good excuse to miss it!

31. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

I'm happy to report that the second ultrasound went well. Measuring well and an average heartbeat of 125. RE said it's absolutely the best that she could have hoped for and graduated me today!

I was instructed to try for an appointment about 2 weeks out by my RE (although if I couldn't get one, RE said to call and they'd do one more visit). I called my normal ob/gyn and was really turned off by the way they handled everything. I explained the situation to the receptionist (almost 7 weeks, just released from RE, supposed to ask for a follow up with them in 2ish weeks) and she questioned why I needed an appointment, wouldn't book one, and told me she'd have to give a message to the nurse who would call me back. They never called back. But good news is a coworker gave me referral to her OB and they can fit me in on 4/28! It's in the same building that DH works in, so that's also a plus!

ETA: Pics! The first one is of last week's ultrasound. The last two are today!

32. Mrs Hedgehog

pear / 1812 posts

@Finfan: congrats on the good US and good luck on the glucose test!

I have luckily avoided nausea so far. I am hoping that continues esp since my last pregnancy we had to enduce at 39 weeks because of my pregnancy long nausea... Worst. Thing. Ever. I have been insanely bloated and gassy though! Gas X is my best friend. I have never burped this much in my life! My belly even looks bigger just because of the bloat. Gross. I'll take this over puking for 9 months though!

33. Mrs Hedgehog

pear / 1812 posts

@Travelinmoon: I just saw this. I am so sorry! I'm glad they are working with you though.

34. Mrs Hedgehog

pear / 1812 posts

@Ashleigh3388: I had that with my last pregnancy. It turned out to be old blood that just made its way out. If its bright red, go to the Dr. If its brown, its old blood.

35. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@wrkbrk: How are you feeling? Vitamin B6 has also been helpful for me, so maybe try that too?
    @Hoots: great ultrasound!!!
    @FannyMae: I hear you on the fatigue! I take a nap at lunch and am in bed by 9 every night. It's a bummer and I miss my husband already!!
    @Mrs Hedgehog: I have terrible bloat too. I've had morning sickness and constipation. I'm a hot mess haha

36. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@Hoots: fantastic pics

I had my first appointment and ultrasound a few hours ago - measuring 6 weeks 3 days (instead of 7 weeks today). little babe had a strong heatbeat which I could see on the machine, but I also had some very light spotting yesterday and this morning. OB pointed to a spot on my uterus that had a small bleed visible - has me worried as my last pregnancy had a fairly large pool of blood visible at 8 weeks. He has ordered me to start progesterone pessaries from tonight until further notice... I have no idea what to expect now

*edit* forgot to add that my due date has now moved to November 29th if it can be changed on the next update

37. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

I'm finally feeling brave enough to join you all...

EDD: November 28

How far along: 6 w, 4 days

First child? Nope, second. DD is almost 27 months.

First doctor appointment: Scheduled for Apr. 27th, at 9 w, 2 days

Any symptoms so far? The standard, bloating, sore chest, heartburn after even a small meal... But no spotting of any kind! (Imagine me doing a happy dance) Right now I'm enjoying the calm before the inevitable nausea!

Who have you told? My parents, my DH, a few close friends. I had a m/c in November at 6 weeks, and though I held off telling people early when pregnant with my DD, I find myself telling anyone who I told of the m/c, since I know I would tell them if anything went wrong.

Happy to see so many of you progressing well! I probably won't have much to report for a few weeks here, but I was finally ready to be brave and join you all

38. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@peaches1038: I actually feel fine - it comes quickly and leaves quickly! Do you take a B6 each morning with your prenatal? Or just when you are starting to feel sick, or ... ?

39. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Chaosmaven: Yay welcome!!!

40. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@FannyMae: I hope everything is fine and you just have a *little* pumpkin seed!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee