Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2015 Moms

1. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@peaches1038: OOOO good luck tomorrow! I am sure it will be great! I have my second on Thursday at exactly 9 weeks. can't wait to hear about yours! Update us!!

2. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@peaches1038: oh I might try that skin care routine! Sounds amazing! Plus I love anything that has to do with pumpkin

3. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@peaches1038: Good luck!

4. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@peaches1038: Good luck today!

5. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@peaches1038: Good luck today! And thanks for the tips - I'm going to try the apple cider vinegar one right now, and look into the pumpkin seed oil. Anything to make my face less icky!

6. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@Finfan: Yes! I was really confused, as burping wasn't a symptom for me last time. So gross! I feel like I spend all day alternating between nausea and heartburn.

7. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@FannyMae: @wrkbrk: @anbanan15: @Hoots: @sarahnicole218: @Chaosmaven: thanks ladies!!! Everything looks great! Measuring right on track and heartbeat is 175, which they were happy with. So relieved and excited!!! YAY!

8. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@peaches1038: What a cute little bean! Glad to hear everything went well!

9. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@peaches1038: Wahooooooooo! That's the best feeling!

10. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

@peaches1038: So glad everything looks great!

11. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@peaches1038: Yay for a good appointment!!!

12. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

So, I inadvertently got another ultrasound today at my OB nurse interview appointment. I experienced some intense cramping today, like debilitating, keeled-over cramps...I was sweating and feeling awful. I was teaching and I just didn't have a chance to do much about it. It lasted almost an hour and eventually subsided. I brought it up at my appointment and they insisted on an ultrasound, of course. Everything looked great! Baby measured 8w6d exactly with a heartrate of 171! No explanation for the cramping though and I'm still kind of concerned...but it was lovely seeing baby again!

13. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@peaches1038: fantastic news, great picture! @sarahnicole218: oh my gosh, hope you're feeling better. hopefully it was just gas cramps or muscle stretching, that sounds horrible.

I've come out in a small rash *down there* from the progesterone pessaries. ughhh! not sure if I can use a soothing cream, might have to ring OB's office later. I've been vomiting like an absolute animal every morning, strong bile on an empty stomach. worst

14. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@Chaosmaven: me too! And I just had nausea with my first pregnancy. started taking some Tums and it is helping.

15. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@sarahnicole218: Ugh. Sorry about the cramping - scary! But so glad they could confirm everything is still great! Did you see much? I am on exactly the same timing as you and I go in tomorrow

16. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@wrkbrk: Baby looks more like a baby...I could see itty bitty arms and legs and it was wiggling around! So magical! Good luck tomorrow!

17. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@wrkbrk: Here's a kind of blurry picture of baby today.

18. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@sarahnicole218: ahhhhh thats so crazy, isn't it?? it seems like we just poas!!

19. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@Hoots: @wrkbrk: @Imabee: @JennyG: @FannyMae: thanks ladies! So exciting!

@sarahnicole218: that's so scary about the cramping! I'm glad everything is ok though! Great pic!!!

20. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

Ugh, I have been feeling nauseous pretty much all day, every day this week. Its not so bad that I'm throwing up, just generally feeling yucky. The only thing that makes me feel better is carbs. I'm trying my best to eat healthy this pregnancy. I had GD last time and really want to do everything I can to avoid it this go round.

21. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

Just got back from my 9 week ultrasound and thankfully everything looks good! HB was 167 and based on that my doctor guessed boy I was able to get the Panorama blood draw today (!!!!) so only 10 days to wait for REAL to find out the sex! Here is my 9 week 3d ultrasound pic.

22. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@wrkbrk: amazing! lil babe all tucked in there!

23. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@wrkbrk: so exciting!!!!!! Is your insurance covering the panorama test?

24. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@FannyMae: Thanks! It's crazy right!!?

25. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@peaches1038: Thanks lady!! I actually don't know about insurance yet. I didn't expect to get the test so early so I haven't checked. My doctor said it usually covers most of the test so out of pocket expenses end up being like $100. Lets hope!

26. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

@JennyG: I definitely know the feeling I haven't been throwing up either but I feel like I'm nauseous most of the time. The only thing that sounds remotely edible is horrible, unhealthy complex starchy carbs I find if I don't eat anything for a few hours, I start to feel really sick.

@wrkbrk: The 3d pic is so cool! Wow. I am hoping to do the blood draw at my next appointment. I know of course the gender is the least of it, but it's hard not to get a little excited about finding out early!

27. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Imabee: Thanks!! I know. I am excited about finding out the sex although I suppose I should be focused on the IMPORTANT aspects of the test!! How far along will you be at your next appt?

28. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@wrkbrk: what a beautiful little babe!

29. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@sarahnicole218: Thanks lady!!! I just kept repeating "this is crazy. This is crazy!" the whole ultrasound. The tech probably thought I was nuts! Haha.

30. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@Imabee: I know what you mean about carbs. Why do I only want to eat Velveeta?!?

31. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@JennyG: ughhh carbs are killing me. bread/pasta gives me that gross heartburn feeling. I've been vomiting every morning on an empty stomach (really bad bile), and it sets the tone for the day of endless waves of nausea. I have only 6 zofran tablets left, and I haven't got a repeat. I'm supposed to split them and take am/pm. I try to take only half a day but that still leaves me short on tablets by the time I see OB on May 1st. I might call on Monday and try get a script ready to pick up from reception but I don't know if he does that. ughhhh MS is the worst.

32. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

PSA LADIES - Destination Motherhood MATERNITY LEGGINGS!!!! I took a chance and ordered some online (I am only 9w2d) and they came yesterday. I ordered one size up from my normal and they are WONDERFUL!!!! I have not taken them off since I got them. Love love love. Go forth and buy yourself some!!!!!!! You will not regret it!!!!!!

33. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

So has anyone had a lot of cramping at around 8 weeks? I'm 8+4 today, but last Thursday and last night I had a itty bitty bit of really light brown/pink CM. Like tiny and gone. No cramps associated with that, but both nights I've had cramping later at night. Last night it woke me up. It maybe lasts a few hours and then is gone. I've read a lot of stretching is starting, so I'm hoping that's what it is. I've got an appointment early next week and it's my first one with my ob, so my plan was watchful waiting and if happens again to call. Thoughts? Experiences?

34. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@Hoots: yeah im 8+1 today and i'm achy cramping all day/night. stretchy feeling, sore, but no spotting. keep an eye on the spotting and definitely let your OB know even if its gone by then, they'll check it out on the ultrasound.

35. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@FannyMae: Thanks! I'm glad that it's not just me then. The CM really freaked me out, but it was just barely noticeable and gone and my RE told me to expect a bit in the first trimester.

36. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@Hoots: I noticed a little bit of light spotting before my OB appt 2 weeks ago, and he pointed out a small bleed on the scan (which is why I'm taking progesterone now). I am struggling to get over the night-time nausea, I had 2 oat biscuits an hour ago but I feel atrocious, half a zofran has barely touched it

37. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Hoots: That's why I ended up with a bonus ultrasound. I was 8w6d and the cramping was much stronger than it had been earlier in my pregnancy. I have heard that baby has a big growth spurt between 8 and 9 weeks...so maybe that's what it is. Good luck to you!

38. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

All I can say is, I never ever want to eat chicken and rice again. Ever. My throat is on fire, first dinner to come back up, what a milestone!

39. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@FannyMae: Oh boy! I'm sorry you are feeling this way...and I love chicken and rice so much!

40. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@sarahnicole218: it was so nasty I barely slept last night and I'm weak and dehydrated this morning. DD has gone to MIL's while I try rest up. I think I'm going to have to get to my GP today to see if he will give me a zofran script because I can't get my appointment to see OB moved earlier. I have a feeling GP will say no and offer me maxalon, which will make me want to smack him in the face.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee