Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2017 Moms!

1. MomBrarian

pea / 18 posts

@MsMini: thanks for putting together a list, so fun to see when everyone is due! I'm actually 11/23 by my last dating scan!

2. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

Updated list (I think)
    ProperPie - November 2
    SugarMaple - November 3
    ShopaholicMom - November 7
    MsMini - November 9
    Chenergized - November 11
    JenniBenni - November 11
    Lucy_Goosey - November 11
    LibbyLou - November 14
    MrsMontana - November 16
    Shellio- November 16
    Bea - November 17
    SnarkyBiochemist - November 21
    MrsBubbleTea - November 23
    HelloPeridot - November 23
    MomBrarian - November 23
    Annette - November 24
    Gardenfloral - November 29
    Hoots - November 29
    Tramdoof - December 2

3. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@MsMini: awesome thanks

last night I cried over organizing my fridge, these hormones are no joke

4. chenergized

olive / 55 posts

@MsMini: thanks for making up the list! lots of babies in November

5. chenergized

olive / 55 posts

@snarkybiochemist: a few weeks ago, my husband said something jokingly, but i took it the wrong way and burst into tears. he was so bewildered and confused, hah. the hormones don't seem to be too bad anymore though. 13 weeks tomorrow, yay!

6. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

Red blood earned me a trip to the ER during work today. Baby is fine with heartbeat of 165, but no reason for the bleeding. I see my regular doc on monday. I hate this, I cannot wait until november.

7. Shopoholicmom

olive / 57 posts

@snarkybiochemist: so scary! I'm glad the baby sounded good. Frustrating not to have a reason for the bleeding. Hang in there.

8. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Shopoholicmom: I am hoping my regular doctor might have some insights on what I can do differently in general to prevent this

9. Shopoholicmom

olive / 57 posts

@snarkybiochemist: also, I'm with you on looking forward to November. It can't come fast enough. Every day feels like a month to me thabks to my anxiety. Can we just skip spring/summer and jump straight to Fall please?

10. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Shopoholicmom: I didn't realize just how intense my emotions around this would be. I am trying to be happy and excited but I also worry and I think I know too much about what can go wrong.

11. Shopoholicmom

olive / 57 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I was in nursing school, taking an OB class when we lost that pregnancy in the second trimester. It was truly terrible knowing everything that could go wrong, and then having it actually go wrong. I keep telling myself that the odds are heavily in my favor as I get past each milestone. But it's still hard. So so hard.

12. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Shopoholicmom: That must have been horrible, Every milestone is one step closer. I envy people who just have excitement around a pregnancy and no worries of what could go wrong.

13. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@snarkybiochemist: sorry to hear about the bleeding and stress.

@Shopoholicmom: we might have had this convo before, are you a nurse? I am a peds nurse, talk about all the things that can go wrong :\

14. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I'm sorry about the bleeding. Pregnancy can be so stressful!

@mrsbubbletea: I'm an NICU nurse! Somehow I manage to find a calm space despite working with the "things that go wrong" every day.

15. Shopoholicmom

olive / 57 posts

@mrsbubbletea: I graduated last Spring and passed my boards but decided to take some time to just be with my kids after that terrible loss. I also wasn't ready to get another job "in case we got pregnant," which happened almost a year later. Love peds and ob so hopefully that's where I'll end up eventually.

16. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrsbubbletea: @MsMini: thanks. I am doing ok, just taking this a day at a time. I really hope I have no more bleeding.

17. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@snarkybiochemist: any more bleeding?

@Shopoholicmom: I am so sorry for your loss, can't remember if I said it before. I think your timeline sounds like a great plan to enjoy the pregnancy and take gentle care of yourself, as well as not stressing about a new job on top of everything!

@MsMini: I know what you mean! Especially with my second pregnancy progressing, after having a loss in the past, and having my son, I just am trying to enjoy every moment with both him and the pregnancy as best I can!

18. helloperidot

cherry / 236 posts

So my cell-free DNA results came back and baby is 100% healthy and everything was in normal range. Now to wait an agonizing three hours for my DH to get home so we can find out gender together.

Meanwhile, I have a bladder infection and if teally, really like the nausea/vomiting to pass now please. Blech.

19. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrsbubbletea: no thank goodness, and my doctor isn't concerned I have my nt scan next monday

20. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Wonderful! I feel like it's starting to go by a little faster! Can't believe I am almost 12 weeks!

@helloperidot: Good news about the baby, so exciting about finding the gender together tonight!!!! But lord, sorry to hear about that bladder infection. Hang in there!

21. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrsbubbletea: I'm 12 weeks tomorrow so you are 12 weeks Thursday right? Are you telling people soon?

22. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@helloperidot: the bladder infection sounds awful. Hopefully finding out the gender helps ease the pain.

23. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@snarkybiochemist: yes! Omg, I've told almost everyone. I've been terrible. Only because my husband really wanted to wait. Last is our parents, I felt like I had to respect his wishes about them at the least. Happen to see them on Thursday, so gotta figure out how! And we will see his mom and my extended family Sunday, so we will tell them then. What about you?

24. Shopoholicmom

olive / 57 posts

@mrsbubbletea: thank you. I'm trying my hardest to enjoy this pregnancy. Loss is so hard. But every day/every week/every appt gives me renewed hope.

@helloperidot: great news! Sorry to hear about the infection though

25. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrsbubbletea: We told our parents and both our works before Easter and will be telling grandparents, aunts uncles and siblings over mother's day weekend. I will also probably tell close friends after our NT scan on Monday.

26. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@Shopoholicmom:

27. helloperidot

cherry / 236 posts

Surprisingly the infection isn't too bad or painful, other than some back cramping.

Also, we are having another girl. Team Pink! Now I have to figure out a clever way to tell people.

28. SugarMaple

cherry / 202 posts

@helloperidot: Congrats on having a girl!

29. Properpie

coffee bean / 30 posts

Sorry, I've been pretty absent.
    I had an appointment yesterday and got to check in on my little BOY!
    All well for now. I'll book my anatomy scan today now that I have a referral.

30. Shopoholicmom

olive / 57 posts

@Properpie: congrats from a fellow boy mom!

31. chenergized

olive / 55 posts

@helloperidot: congrats on having another girl!
    @Properpie: congrats on having a boy!!

I can't wait to find out the gender! We opted not to have any testing done at 12 weeks, and we're waiting until my 20 week appointment. I'm hoping that the doctor will be able to tell me during my 15 week appointment though... which will be in 2 weeks.

32. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@helloperidot: awesome another little girl
    @Properpie: awesome a little boy

I am having my NT scan on Monday but I know that is too early to reliably tell gender so I will have to wait until late june/early july to find out. I am excited to see the baby again at the NT scan rather than the rushed scan I had at the ER last week.

33. Jennibenni

persimmon / 1005 posts

@chenergized: I'm dying to know the gender as well! Decided against the genetic testing because I didn't want to pay for it but I scheduled a gender reveal ultrasound in two weeks!

I had a regular checkup today, heard baby's heartbeat! I won't go back for five weeks so I'm glad we're doing the elective ultrasound as a little in-betweener to peek at baby.

34. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

So much fun to start hearing the gender updates! We are team green this time, found out gender for our first 3 so we thought this would be a fun change and I already can't wait! I hit 13 weeks today and we've started telling people which is exciting. I'm also preparing myself for the negative reactions to having 4 - I know it is not unusual in some places but we don't know a ton of people who have 3 or more. But we're happy and that is what matters! We told my dad and stepmom this week, they live out of town and happen to be visiting and they were shocked (but super happy) which was fun

35. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

Happy mother's day to everyone. My mom got me my first mothers day gift. I am so excited. The onsie is because of the IUI and the chick is named eggbert her long held nickname for my future child.

36. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

Happy Mothers Day to you all too! I got a fancy new thermostat from my DH for Mothers Day (we say love through household items 😂 He got a new Napoleon BBQ for an early Father's Day gift)

@snarkybiochemist: that's SO cute!

37. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@MsMini: is it a nest? We have one and love it
    Thanks my mom is really excited too.

38. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

@snarkybiochemist: it is the Honeywell smart thermostat! We have a non-standard 2 stage heating system that the Nest isn't comparable with but this one is still wi-fi, schedule adjusting with iPhone app as well (and it's HomeKit compatable which is nice)

39. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@MsMini: The schedule adjusting and app features are what are so great. I love that it learns and we can set it to adjust the temperature based on our proximity to the house. We have ours set that when we get with in 5 miles of the house it turns on to our at home temp if needed.

40. SugarMaple

cherry / 202 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Such a sweet gift!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee