Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2017 Moms!

1. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@snarkybiochemist: wonderful gift, I am so happy for you

2. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

Exciting that many of you are finding out sex! We are still planning on a surprise, but it's tempting especially as everyone asks me if I already know what we are having as we tell them the news!

3. SugarMaple

cherry / 202 posts

@mrsbubbletea: Yes! We were team green with out first, and I LOVED the moment when I found out we had a son. The doctor looked to my husband to announce.....and I will never forget the emotion in my husbands voice when he said, "It's a boy!"
    That being said....I am contemplating finding out this time. Just for planning purposes. I don't know if missing the 'surprise' is worth it to me though just to purge the boy clothes if I don't need them. But I am so sick of all the totes full of stuff I may never need taking up space!
    First world problems

4. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

NT scan looked good heartbeat of 155 and an NT measurement of 1.55mm at 12+6 baby measured 13+3. It looks like a baby now.

5. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

We announced on FB today!

6. Lucy_goosey

pea / 15 posts

@MsMini: love this! So cute

7. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@MsMini: Love your announcement and your kids are adorable!

8. SugarMaple

cherry / 202 posts

@MsMini: aww...lovely!

9. chenergized

olive / 55 posts

@MsMini: super cute!

10. chenergized

olive / 55 posts

@snarkybiochemist: that's awesome news!! yay, so happy for you.

11. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@MsMini: super cute announcement (and kiddos)
    @chenergized: thanks i'm super excited

12. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

Any good suggestions for dealing with round ligament pain?

13. MomBrarian

pea / 18 posts

@MsMini: that is so cute! I've been trying to find a cute "third baby" announcement. I think my favorite one so far is "every family needs a middle child" (DH and I are both middle children).

We got our CFDNA results today - baby 3 is a GIRL. We are so excited!

14. chenergized

olive / 55 posts

@snarkybiochemist: i'm still not sure if I've had round ligament pains yet. Sometimes I'll have a cramp here and there, so I assume those are it? I take a few deep breaths to get through it.

I had an appointment with my OB yesterday, and everything is looking good! Heartbeat was 146. Baby was squirming around so much that my doctor couldn't find the heartbeat on the fetal doppler (I ate some strawberries right before my appointment so that may have been why.. ).

She had to get out the ultrasound so she could get the heartbeat.. It was a nice little treat for hubs and I to see the baby again. My next appointment is at the end of June, and I can't WAIT! We finally get to find out the gender then..

15. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@MomBrarian: Congrats on the baby girl
    @chenergized: thanks, I have found that changing position helps sometimes too
    Yay for a good heartbeat (and surprise ultrasound)
    I have a regular ob appt Friday, hopefully I get the results of my NT ultrasound and 1st sequential blood draw. Then I should be able to schedule my anatomy scan for the end of June.

16. Shopoholicmom

olive / 57 posts

@MomBrarian: congrats on the baby girl!
    @chenergized: yay for good appointments!
    @snarkybiochemist: good luck on Friday!

How's everyone else doing? So happy the nausea has subsided but the exhaustion is not much better! I need a nap every day, so it's a good thing my little one still naps so I can sneak one in then.

17. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@snarkybiochemist: good luck on Friday! My next appt isn't till two Tuesdays away, such a large gap!

@Shopoholicmom: ugh, my nausea pretty much went away for at least a few days, but it's been coming and going again now. Not even as close to as bad as the first few weeks but it's annoying to still be gagging all the time. I can't believe how big my stomach is getting. It still feels so bloated and fat, looking forward to a more bumpish feel in a few weeks hopefully! I actually had to order maternity scrubs, which I didn't even use last time! Oh and Definitely still enjoying my son's nap almost daily!

I also noticed my hips and other joints feel all achy and uncomfortable with certain sustained positions. I think I need to work on my activity level and maybe try to start some regular stretching and prenatal yoga type stuff. All that will only get worse!!

18. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Shopoholicmom: @mrsbubbletea: thanks

19. Shopoholicmom

olive / 57 posts

@mrsbubbletea: of course I woke up this morning with terrible nausea but I managed to force a run in and I feel much better. I'm terrible at yoga but will run for as long as I can manage. Anyone else doing anything to stay fit throughout their pregnancy?

20. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

Thanks guys! I had an OB appointment today and my OB does a quick scan each time - the kids were so excited to see the baby wiggling on ultrasound.

@snarkybiochemist: I just try to make s point yo get up/move slowly when I first get up since I notice the round ligament pains are worse with abrupt movement.

@mrsbubbletea: I got my massage prescription today! It saved me with my pregnancy with DD. I was doing a massage every 1-3 weeks.

21. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

@Shopoholicmom: I did a lot of aquacize With my first 2 pregnancies. I need to get back into it this time. Especially when I was getting exceptionally big it felt great.

22. Jennibenni

persimmon / 1005 posts

Congrats on everyone's progress! It seems like the time is flying by suddenly. We found out today we are having a second boy! This is probably our last so it's a little bittersweet that I'll never be a girl mom but I'm so excited to see my two boys together!

23. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

Sucessful doctors appt. I go back in 4 weeks and get to schedule my anatomy ultrasound. My NT results are all normal for my age.

24. chenergized

olive / 55 posts

@snarkybiochemist: yay! that's awesome news

25. SugarMaple

cherry / 202 posts

17 1/2 weeks and I totally have a bump now. Anybody else? I feel like it's early still, I don't think I was showing at this stage with my first one. Broke out all my maternity clothes yesterday and washed/hung them in my closet. Plus, I'm sure I felt tiny flutters yesterday. Things are getting real!!

26. Shopoholicmom

olive / 57 posts

@SugarMaple: yep, 17 weeks here and the bump is real. Also been feeling flutters here and there. Almost half way there!

27. Shopoholicmom

olive / 57 posts

@Jennibenni: I totally get that. I've got two boys, and wouldn't be surprised if this one is a boy too (team green). It is bittersweet to think of not having a girl but it's also fun to watch the boys together. They have ALL THE ENERGY and the house is never quiet, but it's also tons of fun.

28. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

Super excited I passed my very early glucose tolerance test ( My doctor does one before 18wks with all moms with PCOS). I know this isn't a guarantee that I will pass the one at the normal time but for now I am happy.
    My husband is going out of town for a week and I am a bit concerned to see what my grocery shopping looks like when I only have to worry about feeding myself and my pregnant whims.

29. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@snarkybiochemist: girl enjoy!

30. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrsbubbletea: oh I plan to

31. Lucy_goosey

pea / 15 posts

Announced on Facebook and found out baby is a little girl

32. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

@snarkybiochemist: yay! Congrats on a healthy NT, and on passing your GTT!

@SugarMaple: oh, my belly is HUGE - 3rd baby though so I think my body senses HCG and just gives up 😂 We have a bump pictures thread going!

@Shopoholicmom: I love the flutters! I have been feeling this one for a couole weeks, inconsistently but it's still the best.

@Lucy_goosey: congratulations on a little girl! Cute announcement!

Things are just ticking along here! Still feeling large and in charge in the belly area, feeling the occasional flutters. My OB recommended starting a gestational diabetic diet (I had GD with my first, not my second, but she was 10 lbs so there is a good change that my glucose metabolism was impaired even though I passed the GTT), so I am trying to keep that in the back of my mind with my food choices. Carrying a 10lb baby was very hard on my body!

Otherwise my kids are SO excited about this baby. There is always one of them wrapped around my belly and they are dying to but it "birthday presents" so we will do that with them closer to the big day!

My OB took a tentative look at his calendar and it's a good possibility this will be a Halloween baby, and not only that, perhaps one of the first babies born in the brand new obstetrical ORs that our hospital has just built. Of course that all won't be confirmed until September-ish! Is anyone else planning a booked c-section? My first was an emergency section and my second was estimated to be so big we decided a planned section was safer. I am also going to get a tubal after this baby, so it's weird knowing this is the last baby for us!

33. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

I am in the weird stage of pregnancy at 16wks, is it gas or is it movement. When did you all feel movement with your first?

34. Shopoholicmom

olive / 57 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I don't think I felt the baby move until closer to 20 weeks with my first, but I also wasn't looking for it/didn't know what to look for. With this one, I definitely felt the baby move by 16 weeks. It's super exciting when you finally realize what you're feeling is the baby!

35. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Shopoholicmom: I have absolutely no idea what I'm looking for, so I'm sure it will be later until I can actually confirm what I'm feeling is baby.

36. chenergized

olive / 55 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I'm with ya! I'm 17 1/2 weeks, and I've been trying to see if I can feel the baby move. Sometimes, I think I feel a flutter or a gas bubble, but I can't say for sure. My husband tells me it's all in my head..

37. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@snarkybiochemist: that stage is so funny! I was completely convinced my flutters with gas with my first pregnancy until during my anatomy scan the tech was like "you don't feel that?" The weird thing is, the exact same sensation was also gas because I definitely felt it when I wasn't even pregnant. Haha!

38. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@MsMini: I think I am gonna join in the bump
    Thread soon! It's pretty crazy how fast my bump has grown this time! St work I'll go to my dinner break, come back, and my coworker will be like whoa! Especially since I have been eating soup for dinner lately 😝

39. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrsbubbletea: I guess I will know for certain on the 30th, my anatomy ultrasound

40. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

Ugh I think I have cavities hormones from this pregnancy, breastfeeding, and my last pregnancy have done a number on my teeth! For any of our group that is a first time mom, make sure you are extra vigilant about your oral care! I had no idea about the extra "perk" of susceptibility to dental issues that can come with all the hormones. My PSA/vent for the day

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee