Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2018 Moms

1. RKitty

apricot / 272 posts

@Mama Bird: my hubby got to feel the baby about a week ago and I was just noticing that some of the major movements can be seen when I wear tight clothes. This baby doesn't move like my first though I'm not to sure if it's because its earlier and I only remeber the later stuff... and shes in a different spot too so that could be it.

Were not planning a nursery this time around. There's a room for the baby but since our son has spend maybe a couple hours total in his room since he was born were not making it a priority this time around lol.

2. RKitty

apricot / 272 posts

it says I posted but I don't see my post.... silly forum....

3. RKitty

apricot / 272 posts

Sigh I have no clue if my posts are posting it says I have but I cant see them.... but ultrasound tomorrow hoping the baby cooperates!

4. Mama Bird

nectarine / 2712 posts

@RKitty: yeah, the page is kind of glitchy... I hope it goes great! I have mine on Monday, really looking forward to it.

This baby is kicking me so much. And she seems to be doing full-body flips just about every day. I'm starting to think my hopes of having one laid-back child were unfounded.

5. rpparker

apricot / 305 posts

@RKitty: @Mama Bird: Glad to know I’m not the only one having trouble with the board! Hope y’all have great appointments!

6. rpparker

apricot / 305 posts

Ugh...if I get another “November? Really? You look much bigger to be due in November” comment I may go crazy!

7. RKitty

apricot / 272 posts

US went great. Got told to drink more fluids... yay... more pee.

@rpparker: that's just rude that people say that. I'd probably say some inappropriate back lol. But I'm tall and plus size so I've been getting lots "oh hey you finally look pregnant" comments.

8. rpparker

apricot / 305 posts

@RKitty: yay for good US!

The comments are so rude! And it’s not like I have some control of how my bump looks/grows. I have a friend due mid August and we treated ourselves to a baby moon yesterday! Massages and out to dinner! Two people commented that we must be due at the same time...compliment to her!

9. Mrs. Cheesecake

blogger / kiwi / 580 posts

Hello! I'm new to this board, but I've been around Hellobee for a while now. I'm from San Diego and our EDD is 11/10. This will be our third and last child. This pregnancy has been a little more difficult than the first two, maybe because I'm older (I'm 35yo) or because I have a 5yo and 3yo that I am also parenting. But other than that I've had some nausea in the beginning, which has since died down now that I am 23 weeks. I still feel like I have constant mood swings and irrational worries about postpartum life even though I've been through this whole thing twice over. We had two losses before this so we were tight-lipped about it at first but now our whole family knows about it. I'm just looking for other folks who are in the same pregnancy boat as I am. Congrats to everyone here by the way!

10. Mama Bird

nectarine / 2712 posts

The ultrasound went well. Only DH got the phone call he'd been dreading, at the same time. This kid is never going to meet her grandma but we're totally naming the baby after her.

@rpparker: that is so rude! I bet you're also going to get the random "you look too small!" any day now. I feel like some people just say stupid things because they don't know what to say but they just haaave to say something baby-related...

@Mrs. Cheesecake: welcome! I'm having my third too, and the older kids are the same age as yours I agree, it's still scary even when you've got some experience!

11. MrsMom

apricot / 455 posts

@Mama Bird: I'm glad your ultrasound went well, but so sorry you received bad news. Thoughts and hugs to you and your DH.

@Mrs. Cheesecake: Welcome and Congrats! I'm only on my second pregnancy but I feel like I've completely forgotten about everything pregnancy related....Which is so weird because a few months before I was pregnant, I was giving advice and comfort about pregnancy changes to a coworker and now it feels like my brain just forgot and I keep asking her for advice LOL. So weird how the brain works when it's you going through something.

12. RKitty

apricot / 272 posts

@Mrs. Cheesecake: Welcome to the board! I think it's the other kids that make it harder... this one has been for me and I'm older! (37!)

@Mama Bird: Yay on the US; boo on the news about your MIL. My son is named after my grandfather who wasn't alive when my son was born. It's his middle name and I'm glad we did that because when we use it or I tell it to people it can trigger weird emotions even though he's been gone for a few years.

Speaking of names... is everyone decided? I think we are though we've been talking about a second middle as the first name and middle name we chose are very short so I think it fleshes out the name. Still talking about it though!

13. rpparker

apricot / 305 posts

@RKitty: we are like 99% set on Camille Blake. Blake for my DH’s grandfather. Our DD1 called her by name so makes me feel like we can’t change it now!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee