Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2018 Moms

1. rpparker

apricot / 282 posts

How's everyone doing? I am so glad to be getting out of the first trimester fog but I also sort of hate this part of pregnancy - where you don't feel anything! So I've got a bump, little more uncomfortable but also at times don't "feel" pregnant so then I start to worry. Anyone else?

2. MrsMom

apricot / 389 posts

@rpparker: I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm several weeks behind so I still have a while to go before i'm in the second trimester. Still feeling pretty lousy. I remember feeling that way with my first. Some days you just don't feel any different. once you start feeling movements then its game on.

3. MrsMom

apricot / 389 posts

Duplicate post. Computer glitch.

4. RKitty

cherry / 245 posts

I'm glad to see the first trimester fog/sleep needing to be gone. But the Morning Sickness for me is stick around.

I've been feeling some twinges that I think are baby and I remember having those before with my son around this time (15/16 weeks) and they went away until later when he was a lively little feller!

5. Mama Bird

nectarine / 2620 posts

@rpparker: I'm glad you're feeling better! I get days when I don't feel pregnant too. It's annoying but still better than feeling sick all the time.

@MrsMom: hope you feel better soon! We're getting there

@RKitty: I'm getting little twinges too! Very very rarely, and they're not kicks, but if the baby does a full-body flip, I feel that. I don't think she's figured out kicking yet! But DS started kicking me at 15 weeks, and DD at 13 weeks, so any day now...

6. rpparker

apricot / 282 posts

@RKitty: @Mama Bird: Def felt some little movements last night! The best!

7. RKitty

cherry / 245 posts

@rpparker: yay! So exciting!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee