Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2015 Moms!

1. ehh5000

olive / 61 posts

@2PeasinaPod: Thank you for your well-wishes and the doctor's input! I'm really trying not to worry too much about it since it is most likely that everything will be fine, and all I can do is show up to be monitored. I kind of went down the google rabbit hole today though....I hate when I do that to myself

@mrscobee: Good luck with your anatomy scan! I always get nervous, too. It will be so fun to see your little one, though. Sorry to hear about the numbness at night - that sounds awful! Is there anything you can do to prevent it?

I don't think I have any new symptoms, but I still throw up once in a while. I had pretty bad m/s in my first trimester, though, so I see this as an improvement. I still get really tired, too. Still waiting on that second trimester burst of energy...

So fun that you are looking more pregnant! From the pics you have posted, you have the most perfect round bump! I feel like I am looking so much more pregnant recently, but my bump is kind of long and low.

2. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@ehh5000: Thanks for the well wishes on the scan! That stinks that you still throw up, but so nice that you feel much better, and it is at least infrequent. I think the last time I threw up was 14.5 weeks. I am feeling tired too though - no significant bursts of energy, but maybe I would have it more if I could sleep?

I don't think anything can be done for my legs. I googled it and didn't really find anything. But I'll keep looking. I think one thing they said was exercise. I have been going on walks with DH, but maybe I need to do more?

Haha! Thanks on the bump! I wonder since I am showing a lot and it is so round right now if that means I will be just HUGE by the end - haha! That'll be fun in August

And I spoke too soon, first coworker I hadn't told just came into my office to ask if I am pregnant! Now the entire office is going to know (she's a bit of a gossiper), which is fine, but funny!

3. 2PeasinaPod

pomelo / 5524 posts

@ehh5000: Yes, I had to stay away from google too with my placenta acreta. There isn't a ton that you can do for either of our situations but monitor. My thought is that it will be great to get the extra monitoring, and all will be fine unless they tell me otherwise.

@mrscobee: Lots of luck with your scan! What's happening to your legs happens with both my arms and legs at night. I wake up about once an hour with pins and needles and need to do the same thing as you to get the blood moving again. So frustrating and I'm sure contributing to the exhaustion even though I'm 15 weeks now. Hope for both of our sake's that it gets better!

4. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@2PeasinaPod: Ughhhhh! Sorry you are going through this too! hope this goes away for both of us! It is kinda miserable!

5. ehh5000

olive / 61 posts

@2PeasinaPod: I had forgotten about your placenta acreta! I'm sorry. I hope it all works out. You have such a good attitude.

6. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

Hey mamas. Hope you're all doing well!

I really popped over the weekend, I woke up Sunday and we were like, woah! It was crazy. My first non friend asked if I was preggo today. I definitely look it!!

I also, sadly, am not comfortable sleeping on my stomach anymore sad. This is my chosen sleeping position so I have been tossing and turning for a couple weeks already. Also having to pee in the middle of the night which I never do! Still able to wear some regular pants with the top unbuttoned, but not for much longer.

Going Friday for a check up, looking forward to it as I haven't gotten to hear the baby's HB in a month!

Anyone had anatomy scans yet?? Mine is in 2 weeks. It will be our first real look at the baby, last ultrasound was at 9 weeks or so and he looked like a gummy bear

Oh has anyone seen that PBS series about babies? Twice born I think it's called. Was watching last night and had to stop mid way through when I started sobbing. Yikes.

7. ehh5000

olive / 61 posts

@hellobeeboston: how fun to be really showing! Sorry about the lost sleep. Hopefully you adjust to sleeping on your side, but that will probably be difficult, especially when coupled with the night time bathroom runs. Good luck at your appointment! I had my anatomy scan on Friday. It's fun to see the baby but it's also nerve-wracking! My baby's profile was fun to see, but the shot of her face from the front will haunt my dreams, hahaha. She doesn't have much fat yet so her face looked like a tiny skull.

I haven't seen the pbs series. Is it worth checking out? I'm pretty sensitive these days too, but I'm obsessed with anything "baby"!

8. 2PeasinaPod

pomelo / 5524 posts

@hellobeeboston: I switched to maternity clothes today. I do still have some pants that I can wear, but they're starting to be really uncomfortable by the end of the day. I wanted to be comfortable today because I have a million calls and will be sitting a lot, so I needed something that won't cut off my circulation! Someone came in specifically to see if I had a bump yet, and while I feel like it's huge, she said it just looks like she does when she eats too much haha...

@ehh5000: Hah...thank you! I don't ever feel like I have a good attitude! After all of the crap we've been through trying to have these boys, I have to compartmentalize issues and think about them later! Right now, I'm focusing on being healthy!

9. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@hellobeeboston: I have my scan next Tuesday. I saw that show as I was flipping through channels last night, but didn't stop on it! Maybe it's good I didn't?! Haha!

@ehh5000: That's so funny about the skeleton comment. I had an ultrasound at 15 weeks, and the tech was like "there's his face, don't worry he's supposed to look like a skeleton", but it still freaked me out - haha! Wonder since my scan is closer to 20 weeks if he'll still look like that or have a little more fat? We'll see I guess!

10. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@ehh5000: @mrscobee: yeah, it seems like a good show, and it started off super interesting, but then a woman lost twins unexpectedly, like she felt them moving that morning, and I burst into tears. My husband came running and made me change the channel. It was very sad. I'm curious to see what happens with the other stories though.... @mrscobee: and yay for next Tuesday!

@2PeasinaPod: yeah, it's time for the maternity pants for me! That's funny that someone came to inquire about your bump, ha!
    @ehh5000: glad it went well!! You're right, it's stressful!

11. Mrs. Oatmeal

blogger / honeydew / 7081 posts

@hellobeeboston: I had to stop sleeping on my stomach this week too! So sad...it's tough to get comfy on my side!

I'm counting down to my scan- I really want to hear/see baby again. I'm at that awkward phase where I don't really feel much so I keep panicking that something's wrong. Three more weeks!!

12. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@Mrs. Oatmeal: I feel the same way!

13. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@Mrs. Oatmeal: @mrscobee: same. It's been so long since I've seen/heard the baby!! Anxious to make sure all is well.

14. mrsrugbee

apricot / 347 posts

@hellobeeboston: I'm not sleeping so well either. I have been cuddling the body pillow. Maybe a maternity wedge would help you?

Ive been laying low for a while after some internet drama but I'm pretty stoked to see baby too. We haven't had any ultrasound yet so we're anxious to see #2 at our appointment April 24th!! ^_^

15. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

Had my anatomy scan yesterday! Everything is looking good with baby boy. So thankful and relieved!

Anyone with appointments coming up?

16. Ocean girl

kiwi / 637 posts

It's been far too long since I've updated, but I've been faithfully following your posts!

Had a good appointment on Monday, and aside from an obnoxious amount of weight gained since my last appointment 4 weeks ago, all is good! at my 13 week appointment they weren't able to find the heart beat with the Doppler, which would have freaked me out if I hadn't seen it on the U/S the week prior.

Have my anatomy scan appointment - April 27th! So excited to find out if we will have a second daughter or our first son! Lots of blue on this thread so far!

17. kgbee

cherry / 237 posts

I have another prenatal on Friday, hooray for doppler heartbeats! Also, I'm pretty sure I'm measuring like a month big, even though my bump is pretty tiny. I think this kiddo is hanging out way high at the top of my uterus (making like a tall lightbulb shape), whereas the first was sitting on top of my cervix!

18. mrsrugbee

apricot / 347 posts

@kgbee: or twins?!?

@mrscobee: our anatomy scan is April 24!! Only 9 sleeps til we finally see baby for the first time.

19. Mrs. Oatmeal

@Ocean girl: hey! We're anatomy scan twins as well! Can't wait until the 27th!!

20. Ocean girl

kiwi / 637 posts

@Mrs. Oatmeal: what time are you at, we are 12:30!! We are twins for everything!! Wonder if we will be same team!

21. Mrs. Oatmeal

@Ocean girl: not until 3:10. Any feeling on what you might be having? DH is convinced its a girl.

22. kgbee

cherry / 237 posts

@mrsrugbee: 10wk ultrasound only showed one, so it better not be twins!!!

23. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

@Mrs. Oatmeal: @Ocean girl: We are triplets! I'm also going in on the 27th at 10am (pacific time). Can't wait! We have a boy already so I'm really hoping its a girl!

24. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@Ocean girl: @Mrs. Oatmeal: @ChelseaRose: wow 27th is a big day! Will be sending positive thoughts everyone's way!

25. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

@mrscobee: Thank you!

26. Mrs. Oatmeal

@ChelseaRose: exciting!!! It's getting so close! I have zero feelings as to what we're having. A boy would be great because we have a girl...but a girl would be great because then we have everything we need already!!

27. Ocean girl

kiwi / 637 posts

@Mrs. Oatmeal: right now I am feeling like it's another girl, but DH is saying boy! Overall, I feel very similar this pregnancy as I did with DD, so that's all I'm basing my prediction off of. I feel very similar, would be awesome to have a boy and have one of each but also a girl would be so easy because we wouldn't have to buy a thing! Except diapers, I guess!

28. Ocean girl

kiwi / 637 posts

@ChelseaRose: amazing!!! Is like our very own gender reveal party day!

29. Ocean girl

kiwi / 637 posts

@mrscobee: thanks

30. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

Is anyone else considering a VBAC for their second (or third)?

31. ehh5000

olive / 61 posts

@mrscobee: Congratulations on the healthy anatomy scan!!

Good luck to everyone who has anatomy scans coming up. I've been neglecting Hellobee for the past week or so - life has been busy, but you are all in my thoughts!

32. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@ehh5000: thanks!!

33. Mrs. Oatmeal

Is anyone NOT feeling baby move? I could have sworn I felt movement around 11 weeks, but now there's nothing. I've had one little twitch every few days. I heard the heartbeat today which was reassuring, but I'm puzzled. I could feel K move, all the time, by about 16 wks last time!

34. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@Mrs. Oatmeal: I'm not much, and I'm 21 weeks! I just feel little things here and there. I have an anterior placenta though, so maybe this is normal? However, I have a IRL friend pregnant, due in August, and when she went to her 20 week appointment, she still hadn't felt baby move, and everything was fine, and she didn't have an anterior placenta. Now she is 25 weeks and feels baby all the time. I think it can vary greatly.

35. kgbee

cherry / 237 posts

@Mrs. Oatmeal: That happened with my first and with this pregnancy -- super early (14/13 wks) tiny movements for like, a day or two, and then nothing for at least a month! Got a good solid heartbeat on Friday though, so now I'm just waiting for more little pokes.

36. babynumber1

persimmon / 1396 posts

@mrsrugbee: @Mrs. Oatmeal: Waiting for the anatomy scan is the worst. Ours was this Monday and it felt like it took forever for the day to get here.

@mrscobee: Yay for a healthy baby boy!

Our anatomy scan was Monday and we have a healthy baby girl on the way! We are thrilled. Our first LO is also a girl, so I am so glad that we have almost everything we need and can recycle the cute little dresses!

37. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@babynumber1: Yay!!! Congrats on the good anatomy scan and the girl!!

38. plantains

grapefruit / 4671 posts

@babynumber1: congratulations on the good anatomy scan and yay for a girl!

I finally have my anatomy scan tomorrow. Can't wait to find out what exactly is cooking in this oven!

39. 2PeasinaPod

pomelo / 5524 posts

How are you ladies? It's a quiet September board!

@Mrs. Oatmeal: I was actually super surprised at how early I could feel this babe. I felt him for the first time at 15 weeks and have felt him move at least once/day since. With LO #1, I couldn't feel him until almost 19 weeks.

@babynumber1: Congrats on the baby girl!

@ChelseaRose: I considered a VBAC for about a half a second. I went into labor naturally with LO #1, and after 2 hours of pushing, he got stuck, I got a fever and ended up with an emergency C-section with LO in the NICU. He was only 6 lbs, 13 oz and had a fever as well. I'm not a great candidate for a VBAC unless baby #2 is even smaller than that, and I have a feeling that's unlikely. I think I'm going to schedule my C-section.

I think a lot of you had your anatomy scans today! How were they?? I go for mine in 2 weeks!

40. Somebunny

cherry / 231 posts

@ChelseaRose: I'm hoping for a VBAC! I had an unnecessary c section the first time. They said I was not progressing. I was, just not fast enough for them. So I've hired a doula and I'm giving birth at a different hospital (in a different state) with a group of midwives. I'm hoping things go differently this time!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee