4. busylizzy111

cherry / 144 posts

@Kiwibee: congrats!!

5. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

Holy monkey! Looks like I'm joining!

6. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

@hellobeeboston: Yay! Yay! Yay! How exciting!!! Congrats!
    Our LOs are going to be spaced exactly apart!!!

7. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@CarrieLouWho: yay!!!! Still in disbelief!

8. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

And I'll make it official.

EDD: September 21
    How far along: 4 weeks? I just got a + this morning!
    First child? no, I have a 2 y/o
    First doctor appointment: no. I need to figure out a new OB and hospital.
    Any symptoms so far? not really, cramps & backache. Same as af symtoms
    Who have you told? Just DH, HB and novbaby

9. busylizzy111

cherry / 144 posts

@hellobeeboston: congrats!!

10. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hellobeeboston: so happy for you friend!

11. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@hellobeeboston: congrats and welcome!!!!

12. shortiecake

grape / 94 posts

@Kiwibee: @hellobeeboston: congrats on the ! And welcome!

How's everyone feeling? I'll be 6 weeks in 3 days and wondering if next week will bring any new symptoms beside a little bit of tiredness and bloating.

13. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@shortiecake: So I am 7 weeks 2 days today... Still feeling pretty good. Breasts still sore which is main symptom for me. I do seem to be going through something where nothing sounds good to eat or tastes that good... Only feel exhausted on weekends (strange right?). During week I have insomnia. Can count the total number of minutes I have felt nauseous on one hand. I'd say about 80% of time I don't feel pregnant at all. Kind of makes me nervous. But I hear other women who say they feel like me so hoping all is good!

14. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

@shortiecake: I started swelling in my ankles today... So that's a new symptom. My breasts have been more sensitive, not quite sore. Slight nausea continues if I go too long without eating.
    I'm getting really excited and nervous for our U/S on Monday!!!

15. shortiecake

grape / 94 posts

@mrscobee: so glad you're feeling pretty good. It's weird to "want" those typical pregnancy symptoms (nausea, MS) but it's also something I feel I'd be lucky to escape! Have you had your 1st appt?

@CarrieLouWho: swelling doesn't sound fun! I just noticed some tingling/numbness in my left hand. So of course I googled it to see if that's normal. Haha. So excited for you and your u/s! Mine will be one week a after yours

16. Somebunny

cherry / 231 posts

@hellobeeboston: congrats!

I'm super nervous right now. I'm 5 weeks today and I started spotting this afternoon. It's brown and there's not a lot but it's still scary. I had spotting with my first pregnancy and she's 19 months now so obviously everything was fine. I just can't help but worry... I may run out and get some more pregnancy tests tomorrow. Maybe seeing a positive will ease my mind.

17. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

I took another pregnancy test today
    It was CB weekly and it said 2-3 weeks... So I'm assuming things are moving along correctly.

Anyone else having suspicions of twins? I've had a lot of friends recently have twins and for some reason I feel like it's a possibility for us. I have no rational reason, just that everyone else seems to be having them. We'll find out tomorrow I guess!

18. shortiecake

grape / 94 posts

@Somebunny: like you said, spotting is normal during the first trimester…but it has to be hard not to worry! (Being a first timer over here, I know I'd worry!) How are you feeling today?

@CarrieLouWho: if I had a test, I'd use it! Haha. But I told myself I'm not allowed to buy any more. The thought of twins has occurred to me…I have a girlfriend who's due next month with a set! When she found out, she had no idea they ran in her family. I know they don't run in mine but I guess there's always the chance of an identical set! A book I was reading said the chances are increased if you're over 30 (which I am by a handful of years!) so I guess it's possible! Maybe your hunch is right - excited for you and your appointment tomorrow!

19. Runnergirl

coffee bean / 39 posts

Kiwi bee: congratulations and welcome! How wonderful

20. Runnergirl

coffee bean / 39 posts

Hellobeeboston: congrats!!

21. Runnergirl

coffee bean / 39 posts

Still feeling normal here! Sensitive breasts but that's it! I did take another test yesterday too.

Somebunny: I had a tiny bit of brown cm a week ago too and it just went away. I think just old blood leaving the body! Hope yours stops soon!

As for doctors apt I called and they said they won't do heartbeat until 10 weeks. Boo! So hubby is not coming.

22. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@hellobeeboston: Congrats and welcome!!

Not too many symptoms of note, just sore breasts and fatigue. My sense of smell does seem a little heightened, though not always. I did have my first weird pregnancy dream last night though - I dreamt I was 40 weeks pregnant and about to deliver. And in my dream I was so excited that I'd gotten to skip most of being pregnant and go straight to having a baby. I was honestly a little disappointed when I woke up.

23. Somebunny

cherry / 231 posts

@shortiecake: the spotting seems to be slowing down. It's barely there at all. So hopefully that's the end of it and it meant nothing bad.

24. Kiwibee

coffee bean / 33 posts

@CarrieLouWho: @elljay: @busylizzy111: @shortiecake:@Runnergirl: Thanks for the warm welcome! I haven't been an active poster on HB, but hoping to be more so now

I am 5 weeks 4 days and it doesn't feel real yet. My main symptom has been that I am starving all the time. Seriously, I woke up at 2am a couple of days ago because I was so hungry I guess it's better than feeling nauseous. I'm a bit worried I'll gain too much weight

25. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

Thanks for the congrats all!
    @CarrieLouWho: I will probably take another test in a week or so! And I really hope it's not twins for me, ha. Good luck at your appointment!

I have had the WORST headache for the past 2 days but I think it's because I'm borderline sick with a cold and no coffee!

26. Ocean girl

kiwi / 637 posts

Anyone else having trouble sleeping?? I don't remember having this issue when I was pregnant with DD until the 3rd tri! Despite being exhausted, I'm finding that I can't sleep soundly past 3 or 4AM and it is the worst!!! Maybe it's just jitters about 2nd baby and getting through the 1st tri!
    Other symptoms at the moment are a crazy sensitive sense of smell, peeing ALL the time, and waves of nausea (usually brought on by hunger or smelling something funky!)

27. babynumber1

persimmon / 1396 posts

@hellobeeboston: Congrats!!

@Ocean girl: Nope I am having the opposite problem, I am so sleepy and don't want to get out of bed!

28. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

Morning all! We had our ultrasound this morning... we got to see the gestational sack and beginning of the embryo. The tech said baby is measuring 5w6d, and I am 6w today, so right on track. No heartbeat though... she said it was so close to 6w that it should show up any day. So I go back next Monday for another. This was definitely not how I wanted it to go... it makes me nervous.

We only saw one baby though - not two! So twins are out

I fly out tomorrow for a work conference Tuesday - Thursday. I'm a little worried how I'm going to cover up the pregnancy since there can be a lot of drinking. Any suggestions? Last time I was able to avoid most outings that would have given me away this early. I'm contemplating telling my boss so she can help cover... but I'm not sure.

29. shortiecake

grape / 94 posts

@Somebunny: glad it went away!!!

So far no issues sleeping for me - thankfully! Yesterday was the first day I could honestly say I felt "off"…made me wonder what's next to come!

@CarrieLouWho: glad your 1st appointment went well - at least you'll be back in one short week for the heartbeat! Good luck at your conference - I've found it's really hard to cover up the lack of drinking! If it's large social events (rather than dinners) maybe as long as you have a drink in your hand people won't notice whether or not you're drinking it?

30. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@Ocean girl: yes! Up soooo early.

@CarrieLouWho: 6w is super early. I bet you will see it next time! How are you in so early for an apt.?

Drink seltzer with a lime and say it's a vodka tonic!

31. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@hellobeeboston: AHHHHHH CONGRATS MAMA!!!!!!!!!!

32. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@mrsjyw: thx!!!

33. Ocean girl

kiwi / 637 posts

Ughhhh ladies... Online purchase fail of the year! Apparently I can't fill out a form properly!

34. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

@Ocean girl: Hahaha!!! This is hilarious! Pregnancy brain on the loose! I can't believe the person you ordered from didn't say something.
    Where did you order? I've been looking for seething for our LO for an announcement.

35. Somebunny

cherry / 231 posts

@Ocean girl: LOL! Cute idea though!

36. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@hellobeeboston: just stalking to say congrats!!!!

37. Ocean girl

kiwi / 637 posts

@CarrieLouWho: it's from cafepress! I ordered on my phone and clearly was not paying attention to details! My friend Mr. Sharpie will have to rescue!

38. shortiecake

grape / 94 posts

@Ocean girl: OMG! Too funny…but what a cute idea!

39. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@hellobeeboston: another stalker wanting to say congrats!

Congrats to all of you!!! My son was born September 7th 2012! Lots of wonderful little virgos and libras coming!

40. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

Hi everyone! I'm going to join in if you don't mind, my EDD is Oct 3rd based on LMP, but I feel like this baby will be a September kiddo due to O. I'll find out for sure at my first apt in a few weeks.

EDD: Oct 3rd

How far along: just found out this weekend! Not even 4 weeks yet.

First child? No - my second... DD was born September 2013. It's a great month to have a baby!

First doctor appointment: none scheduled yet

Any symptoms so far? A touch of nausea....and a huge increase in appetite

Who have you told? Just DH! We will tell my parents and sisters this week, DHs parents when we go visit at the end of the month

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee