Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2017 moms!

1. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

@Mae: thank you for the helpful explanation! I didn't realize there were an odds vs actual results difference between the tests. I will have to talk this over again with my husband. Sometimes the doctor goes through things so quickly, I don't quite get all the info when I am there (or know what questions to ask).

2. Mae

papaya / 10343 posts

@Bibliolove: No problem! I think more commonly people do get the tests. Which I get. I'm just a worrier

3. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

I went back to my sports doc today and he said to continue non-weight bearing for two more weeks I think poor DH is going to lose his mind.

I see a midwife this afternoon, my midwife is off for some reason but hopefully we'll get to hear the heartbeat on the doppler.

4. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Banana330: hope you get to hear baby's heartbeat today!

All went well at my nt scan *relieved*. Baby was moving all around and had a hb of 173. Next appointment is April 3rd. May get my nipt results back by the end of this week.

5. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@StrawberryBee: yay for a good scan!

6. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

We heard a nice loud heartbeat on the doppler at my midwife appointment! My anatomy scan was scheduled for April 13! So soon!

7. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Due Dates
    September 7 - Ms.Pineapple (#3)
    September 8 - Banana330 (#2)
    September 14 - StrawberryBee (#2)
    September 15 - YouGotMe (#2)
    September 17 - Lulu22 (#2)
    September 19 - homestylecreations (#2), annem1990 (#1)
    September 22 - mademoiselle3 (#1), Mamag511 (#2)
    September 24 - Boopers (#2), Bibliolove (#1)
    September 27 - Mae (#2), Dolphin (#3), Mrs Cotton Candy (#2)
    September 28 - mommygrace (#3)
    September 30 - Mrs. K (#1), sugarbee (#2)
    October 2 - matador84 (#3)

Appointments
    March 8 - annem1990, boopers
    March 11 - mademoiselle3 (NT scan)
    March 13 - Mamag511, Mae
    March 14 - Mamag511 (NT scan)
    April 2 - YouGotMe
    April 5 - Banana330
    April 13 - Banana330 (Anatomy Scan)

8. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Banana330: great!!

9. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

@StrawberryBee: great ultrasound pics!

@Banana330: wow, thats coming up! Mine won't be until mid-May I don't think.

10. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Bibliolove: I know it's only 5 weeks away! I'm pretty excited to find out what this one is.. Mostly cause then I can either reuse DD stuff or I have to start begging for boy hand me downs!

11. Mrs. Cotton Candy

blogger / cherry / 142 posts

Hi everyone!

EDD: Sept. 27, 2017

First child? nope, second

Any symptoms? all-day nausea, food aversions, fatigue

Who have you told? Hellobee, some mommy groups, close family and friends

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? excited for our next ultrasound next week, worried about how much time I'm going to be able to take off work

12. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Mrs. Cotton Candy: welcome and good luck next week. It's hard waiting on an ultrasound.

13. Mrs. Cotton Candy

blogger / cherry / 142 posts

@Banana330: Thank you!

14. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@StrawberryBee: Aw, great pics! Glad everything went well!

@Banana330: Hearing the hb on the Doppler might be one of my favorite sounds ever! So glad you got to hear it today! Can't believe you got to schedule your anatomy scan already! So exciting!!

@Mrs. Cotton Candy: Welcome!! I have an ultrasound next week too and I'm totally counting down the days!!

15. Mae

papaya / 10343 posts

@Banana330: ugh I'm so sorry... that sucks that you're off your foot for another two weeks!! but yay for a great doppler and anatomy scan in just a month!

@StrawberryBee: aw! love the scan pics. I hope you get your results soon, are you going to find out if its a boy/girl? I'm so sad my insurance wouldn't cover the bloodwork bc I am dying to know what I'm having!

Has anyone done/considered an elective ultrasound to find out sex early? I'm so anxious to find out this time around, and I don't think that my anatomy scan will be booked until my 20th week. There is a place here my friend went to that guarantees they'll be accurate on gender after 14 weeks. It's so tempting because that is only 3 weeks away! But then I've heard a few stories about people who were told the wrong sex early and then I just don't know. Sigh. Why am I so impatient? Lol. (why won't my stupid insurance just let me get the NIPT?!)

16. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Bibliolove: @Mamag511: thanks!

@Mrs. Cotton Candy: welcome!

@Mae: thanks! Yes, definitely finding out if it's a boy or a girl . Chances are DH and I won't be able to find out together at the same time though, which is a bit of a bummer. He's often unavailable by phone while working, and they're going to call the info in to me. I wonder if they'd tell a coworker of mine instead of me directly, or if that violates hipaa.

I got an elective gender 3D ultrasound with my last, and highly recommend! We got video and everything. I'd be a little wary of any place that guarantees gender. But if you know others who have gone and had good experiences, I did really enjoy it :). The place I used used the same ultrasound techs as my dr, so I felt comfortable that they'd be using the equipment properly.

17. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Does anyone have a bump yet?

I went out friends for dinner/drinks last night and they agreed I wasn't showing yet. I agree, but can definitely feel a tiny bump.

I'm also slightly convinced I've felt the baby move a few times. I'm hoping it means I don't have an anterior placenta like I did last time. With DD I rarely felt movement other than hiccups and DH only felt her move once or twice.

18. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Mae: I had my anatomy scan on the earlier side last time and they couldn't be 100% sure of the sex at 17w. I ended up having to go back at 20w to make sure they could see the heart clearly and they confirmed sex.

19. Mae

papaya / 10343 posts

@Banana330: no bump here but I'm plus size so I think it'd be hard to tell. I think my belly started looking more like baby and less like too much pizza around 16 weeks last time so Ive prob got about a month yet. I haven't felt anything so far but I think it was 17 weeks last time before I did.

One good note is that I seem to be feeling a bit better the last few days. Hoping this is an ascension out of first trimester ick and not just a fluke

20. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

@Banana330: nope, just a slight bulge but you can't tell with clothes on. I figure I have a good month or longer before I would start to show. That is when I'd tell work...Work doesn't need to know until then

21. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

@StrawberryBee: you could always ask them to leave you a VM with the gender! Then you could listen together.

22. Mae

papaya / 10343 posts

@Bibliolove: you are amazing for keeping the secret so long! I found it so hard to hide at work.

23. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

Hey everyone! I've been MIA, but reading along as I can. It's exciting that our group is heading into the second trimester.

I kind of have a small bump depending on the time of day and what I wear. If you didn't know I was pregnant you probably wouldn't think anything.

Overall I'm mostly feeling better. I'm still just battling nausea before bedtime. We also had a really rough night with my son who was up crying half the night.

I just got finished with my NT scan with the MFM doctor. Everything looks good! I'll get the blood results Monday. The heart rate was 176 so higher than my son's ever was. I'm only 11w3d, but the doctor gave a super early gender guess and thinks girl 😳 He said he's been wrong and not to paint the nursery, but if it's a girl idk what to do 😂 I only know my son! I'd be happy either way, but it'll be a new learning curve challenge. I have nieces so I'm not totally in the dark, but it'll be different. My anatomy scan is April 24 which is DH's birthday, so that'll be a great present for him!

I'm going to my regular ob this morning as well so I'm sure I'll have another check up in a few weeks.

24. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

Yay for good appointments!
    Just had my 12 week ultrasound. Baby was measuring 3 days ahead of the last ultrasound so must've had a little growthspirt Last time heartbeat was 160, this time 145. That worries me a bit at first but the tech and midwife assured me it's normal. I've been instinctually calling baby "she," but after today I think boy. We are all the way though so I'll have lots of time for speculation!

25. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@annem1990: glad to hear your appointment went well today too! My ob said the heart rate can change based on time of day and activity level of the baby. When I saw the baby this morning it was super active so it makes sense that the HB was high today.

26. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@annem1990: @Boopers: So happy you ladies had great appointments!!!

I can definitely tell I have a bump. I would the majority is bloat, but it's definitely there. I'm not going to be able to hide it for much longer.

@Mae: I know people that have done the elective scan later on in their pregnancy (like 30isj weeks) and had great things to say about it! Not sure about the gender scan though. I can understand wanting to know the gender as soon as you can! We are going again, so it'll be awhile for me!!

27. YouGotMe

apricot / 477 posts

@Banana330: this is my third pregnancy so I for sure have a bump.

I also have a confirmed anterior placenta AGAIN.

28. YouGotMe

apricot / 477 posts

@Mae: I am doing NIPT. So I should find out gender very soon.

Regardless we would have attempted to find out. But I am too lazy to pay for an extra scan so I'd have just waited until my anatomy scan (which should be the second week of April)
    Wth my LO we didn't find out until I was 36 weeks because she was uncooperative.

29. matador84

papaya / 10560 posts

@Banana330: My bump is gigantic. I'm about as big now at 11 weeks as was 15-17 weeks with my first child and about 14-16 with my second.

I'm really struggling right now with exhaustion. DH regularly works until 7 or later and I'm just barely surviving dinner, baths, and bed with kids.

30. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@matador84: I can't imagine being pregnant with two kids. One is tough enough!

31. matador84

papaya / 10560 posts

@Banana330: what is even more crazy is my hands and feet are already starting to swell slightly under certain circumstances!

32. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@matador84: Crazy! I'm starting to get heartburn already!

33. matador84

papaya / 10560 posts

Bump pic! Share yours. I'm around 11 weeks.

34. Mae

papaya / 10343 posts

@matador84: You look adorable! I also have had some swelling, which totally shocked me because I didn't swell AT ALL last time, not even at the end. On my business trip 2 weeks ago my feet were so swollen by the end of every day it looked like I had hobbit feet! I am hoping it is a combo of the weird trip circumstances though (up super early, flying, eating take out for 3 days straight, sitting/standing upright all day without any chance to put my feet up at all). I haven't had any swelling since I came back so... fingers crossed.

35. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@matador84: yup that's a bump! So cute! I think I looked like that at 30weeks with DD. I take forever to show, although I think this time i'll show earlier.

36. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Due Dates
    September 7 - Ms.Pineapple (#3)
    September 8 - Banana330 (#2)
    September 14 - StrawberryBee (#2)
    September 15 - YouGotMe (#2)
    September 17 - Lulu22 (#2)
    September 19 - homestylecreations (#2), annem1990 (#1)
    September 22 - mademoiselle3 (#1), Mamag511 (#2)
    September 24 - Boopers (#2), Bibliolove (#1)
    September 27 - Mae (#2), Dolphin (#3), Mrs Cotton Candy (#2)
    September 28 - mommygrace (#3)
    September 30 - Mrs. K (#1), sugarbee (#2)
    October 2 - matador84 (#3)

Appointments
    March 11 - mademoiselle3 (NT scan)
    March 13 - Mamag511, Mae
    March 14 - Mamag511 (NT scan)
    April 2 - YouGotMe
    April 3 - Boopers
    April 5 - Banana330
    April 13 - Banana330 (Anatomy Scan)
    April 24 - Boopers (Anatomy Scan)

37. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@YouGotMe: I hated my anterior placenta last time. I felt really disconnected. My friends had tons of movement but I barely felt anything.

Good luck with the NIPT! I can't believe you're going to know what the baby is so soon!

@Boopers: Yay for a good scan! The other sex is a little intimidating, I guess it's a bit of fear of the unknown. I always thought boys were a bit crazier... but my DD is wild so I just hope whatever this one is it's a bit calmer.

38. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Anyone else team green

39. matador84

papaya / 10560 posts

@Mae: @Banana330: I was already in my pjs! As soon as I get home from work of course. Haha. I don't like being pregnant in the summer except for the fact I can wear shorts and tshirts and don't have to stock up on maternity clothes!

@Banana330: I think we will be tg. Haven't decided 100% yet but I think it would be the most fun surprise since we have one boy and one girl.

40. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@matador84: Makes sense.. I think if I were to have a 3rd I could be TG for that.. maybe..

I'm working from home right now.. it's all leggings and maternity sweaters all the time!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee