Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2017 moms!

1. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@StrawberryBee: so glad it went well!! Congrats on your little lady!

2. Mae

papaya / 10343 posts

@StrawberryBee: yay!!

We're up to 3 boys and 3 girls! I can't wait for my scan thursday! I'm feeling pretty crappy today. Lots of baby movement though so that's fun

3. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@annem1990: ours was uncooperative as well, the us tech kept poking at me to get her to move. I'm sure the size difference is normal and everything will catch up soon

4. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@lulu22: I love that profile pic!

5. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Banana330: thanks, I'm so so excited for sisters!

6. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Bibliolove: thank you!

7. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Mamag511: thanks, I feel so relieved! Now I have to decide if I still want the quad test. Last day I can get it is tomorrow

8. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Mae: thanks, and yay for baby movement! Hope the crappy feeling passes.

9. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

@StrawberryBee: Glad yours went well!! Sisters are the best.
    DH and I are both very petite so I guess I should expect a little peanut

Another thing I found odd. Baby's heartbeat has been like 135-140 the past few appts. I had my OB appt. 30mins before the ultrasound and it again was 140. During the ultrasound though, it was 179! The tech did not seem concerned but I was shocked! Baby wasn't doing flips or anything so I'm curious what would cause such a jump.

10. Mae

papaya / 10343 posts

@annem1990: You were probably excited during the scan. Your excitement can cause baby's heart rate to go up.

11. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@mamag511 @annem1990 @mae: I think I felt movement today! I'm fairly certain it was the baby. I was wearing pants that were a little too tight and cutting into where he/she is probably laying (poor thing!) and I could definitely feel what felt like a little fishy tail flicking around! I gotta say that it was one of the coolest feelings!

@strawberrybee: congrats on baby girl!! So happy and excited for you!!

12. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@StrawberryBee: great news! congrats on your girl!

13. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

Sorry for the multiple replies, I was on my phone and was too lazy to combine over two pages 😅.

Also found out yesterday that I'll be having ultrasounds every 4 weeks since I'm AMA. So yay, more baby! We told E last night that she's going to be a big sister. She kept trying to peek under my skirt to find the baby, then asked if she had a baby in her tummy, then told me she would check on me during the night to make sure I was ok . We let her tell my mil, sister, and stepdaughter the gender; made things easy lol. I have a scratch off gender reveal idea for work, might get gender reveal donuts if I can manage to get all my ducks in a row.

14. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@StrawberryBee: we made scratch off sex reveal cards last pregnancy.. this one we just told people.. poor second child!

15. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@Mrs. K: wahoo!!! That's so so exciting! By far my favorite part

16. Mae

papaya / 10343 posts

@StrawberryBee: you're so crafty! My work ppl are way too impatient for that though lol. My one work friend made me PROMISE to text her as I was walking to my car tomorrow after the appt. My appt is at 8:30am and I'm going to work right after. I'm like... you can't wait 20 min for me to get to work? lol (apparently not)

17. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Banana330: first pregnancy I just made a pink cupcake and posted a photo to Facebook

@Mae: oh, they're not happy with me lol. It's just the promise of donuts keeping them at bay. Unfortunately our family is scattered all over and it's impractical to do this sort of thing with them. So my work family gets the full force of my Pinterest searches

18. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

19. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@StrawberryBee: so cute!

20. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

@StrawberryBee: adorable! Those look really good too!

We had our scan! It's a boy! We are over the moon. All looks well! I've been wrapping my head around being a boy mom!

21. Mae

papaya / 10343 posts

@StrawberryBee: cute!!

We had our scan this morning, it's a girl!!! I'm thrilled. My husband is thrilled baby is healthy but dealing with a wee bit of disappointment. This is our last so it means no boys for us!

22. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Due Dates
    September 7 - Ms.Pineapple (#3)
    September 8 - Banana330 (#2)
    September 14 - StrawberryBee (#2)
    September 15 - YouGotMe (#2)
    September 17 - Lulu22 (#2)
    September 19 - homestylecreations (#2), annem1990 (#1)
    September 21 - babybunnylove
    September 22 - mademoiselle3 (#1) , Mamag511 (#2)
    September 24 - Boopers (#2) , Bibliolove (#1)
    September 27 - Mae (#2) , Dolphin (#3), Mrs Cotton Candy (#2)
    September 28 - mommygrace (#3)
    September 30 - Mrs. K (#1), sugarbee (#2)
    October 2 - matador84 (#3)

Appointments
    May 4 - Bibliolove (Anatomy Scan), Mae (Anatomy Scan)
    May 5 - Mamag511 (Anatomy Scan)
    May 11 -babybunnylove (Anatomy Scan)
    May 13- mademoiselle3 (Anatomy Scan)
    May 17 - Matador84 (Anatomy Scan)

23. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Bibliolove: congrats! Exciting a

@Mae: congrats! I hear you. I think either way I would have been disappointed a bit. We either wouldn't have a boy or wouldn't have sisters! But sisters will be great...

24. Mae

papaya / 10343 posts

@Banana330: EXACTLY. I'd been hoping for a girl bc I think sisters will be amazing. But once she said girl I did get a little pang of... well that's it we will never have a son! Either way you're missing out on the other possibility. But so glad this kiddo is healthy and once she arrives we will be unable to picture our lives with any other outcome!

25. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@Mae: @Bibliolove: So glad you ladies had great scans!!!

@StrawberryBee: Adorable! Love the donut idea!!!

26. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Mamag511: Good luck today!

27. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Banana330: @Bibliolove: @Mae: @Mamag511: Thanks!

@Bibliolove: Congrats on your boy!!!

@Mae: Yay, another sister setup! I'm so excited to keep all of DD's old clothes, and have that sister bond (I hope) between them.

@Mamag511: good luck today!

28. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Has anyone started buying stuff for the baby yet?

Because we'll have two girls I'm going to go through DD's stuff and see what will work but they are different seasons so we'll need to get some smaller winter stuff i think.

I bought DD2 a little unicorn narwhal quilt today. We got DD1 an aden and anais one but I wish these cute prints were around when she was born!
    https://littleunicorn.com/collections/quilts/products/cotton-muslin-quilt-narwhal-1

29. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

@Banana330: I am eyeing this:
    http://www.target.com/p/trend-lab-deluxe-flannel-fitted-crib-sheet-paddington-bear/-/A-51612268

The prints are so cute! I have gotten a number of items already, a car seat and extra base, some clothes, diapers during a good diaper deal, etc. We'll get a crib at some point in the next few months. When did people start using their cribs? Right away or later on? Not sure what to expect.

30. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Bibliolove: That's cute!

We didn't use the crib until 3 months or so. She slept in a bassinet in our room, but by three months she was such a loud grunty sleeper we had to move her.

31. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Banana330: yes *hangs head in shame*. We really don't need to buy much of anything; a new video monitor since our old one broke, a new dresser (since E is keeping hers), maybe some new sheets. That hasn't stopped me from buying stuff lol. I have some bibs, new bottles, and just bought some nice new sheets:

https://pickyourplum.com/#/products/quilts-swaddles-crib-sheets/cc81c075

I'm lucking out since E was born in August, so they should be able to use all the same clothes.

That narwhal quilt is amazing!!

@Bibliolove: aww, get the sheet! it's so cute!

we didn't use the crib for months...I want to say 6 months is when we switched her. Before that it was the pack n play (another item I need to get, since the old one suffered down in the basement).

32. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@Banana330: @StrawberryBee: Thanks ladies!! Everything looked great with the baby and we are still team green all the way! So relieved though!!

33. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Mamag511: yay for a great scan!!

34. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

@Mamag511: awesome!

35. Mae

papaya / 10343 posts

@Bibliolove: we didn't use the crib until 6 months. LO slept in our room in a pack n play with a bassinet attachment until then!

@Banana330: the only thing I've bought so far is a sollybaby wrap. And a new monitor, I suppose-- but we needed that anyways I just pulled the trigger on it as soon as I got pregnant. LO1 was born in May so not a lot of her clothes will work the first year I don't think-- I'll have to go through to check. We'll prob need lots of clothes though. We'll use LO's crib and infant car seat. We still have our pack n play. We'll need a new bouncer and swing bc we gave those away. New dresser and changing table. May and June are busier for us though-- I think we'll do the bulk of preparing in July/August.

36. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Mae: our sollywrap was great for the first few months! Ya mine first was an April baby but we went on vacation in Australia when DD was 9 months so we have some summer stuff in the 6-12 month range. Damn seasonal places.

37. Mae

papaya / 10343 posts

@Banana330: i'm excited to use it! I borrowed a moby wrap last time but it was a bit thick for my tastes. I also have my woven ring sling and tula from LO1, but I like variety

38. matador84

papaya / 10560 posts

@Banana330: I already have a boy and a girl so I have almost everything I need, other than a few things I've given away. I think I only need a new infant seat, an infant tub (I love the puj tub!), a new video monitor, and a cart cover for later. Pretty sure we are good on everything else! I've got my eye on a dockatot also because I coslept with LO2 and it worked out so much better than trying to get LO1 to sleep in the crib.

We got a larger vehicle this week which has been exciting that we now have seating for 8!

I am really looking forward to my anatomy scan and next dr appointment in 2 weeks. I have really gotten huge this week and lots of comments from people thinking I'm due anyday now. Wondering if it's a boy since I think I am carrying a lot of fluid like I did my first pregnancy. My right foot has started to swell towards the end of the day and it's making me freak out a little so I need to ask my doctor about it at my next appointment.

39. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@matador84: Ya i'm hoping to borrow a dockatot from a friend.. I have real issues with how much it costs!
    Yay for a few car. I've noticed my feet were puffy on the weekend. It's not even remotely hot here yet...

How's everyone feeling lately?

I was going to say pretty good, but I threw up yesterday for the first time in a few weeks. I hope it's a one off!

40. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

@Banana330: I feel pretty good actually. I gardened and it was hard to go up and down a bit, but not bad. 90 here today! I have less energy than before for sure though.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee