Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2017 POAS

1. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@bhbee: ps- my poas date will likely change now but I'll update you with it once I go on Monday!

2. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LabradorLover: I hope this does it for you! If it would give you some peace of mind, you could ask if they would do a progesterone test a week after you ovulate. But if you do ovidrel maybe they just assume it's a done deal. Good luck!!

3. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

Well I was supposed to have my CD 12 U/S today but it got cancelled because I got my peak OPK. So I'll have an U/S tomorrow during my IUI to see what side I'm ovulating on. Only downside is we had to drive 45 minutes today for nothing. But that means my test day is moving up!! I'll be testing on 9/24 now!

4. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Marfi: woohoo! Good luck!

5. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

12 DPO. Period due wednesday. And I think I have the squintiest of squinters today But it's totally possible I just have line eyes. Hopefully tomorrow it's more onvious...

6. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Marfi: good luck!!

7. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

I think I forgot to update that we had our RE appointment last week. We really liked her! Her personality was our kind of people and she did a wonderful job drawing a uterus and explaining to my husband how PCOS works. She may have mentioned a sliiiight increase in chance of having multiples....but DH seemed okay with it, which actually made ME nervous!

Nonetheless, she didn't push to do anything but oral treatments. We'll stick with doing Femara under my current OB so it's covered under insurance, but I'll also be updating her about my cycles. If by CD35 I haven't gotten a period or if ovulating is not happening around cd10-cd15, she wants to do an ultrasound.

In short, if not pregnant by the end of the year, we'll move forward to IUI.

My OPK this morning (just for kicks) was pretty dark, so I'll retake it this afternoon and then get down to business!

8. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I'm so glad to hear you had a good appointment! Thinking of you

9. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: glad it went well! And good luck this cycle!!

10. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

I got a digital to use in the morning if I had another squinter. But I couldn't wait.

I wanna jump for joy and tell my husband but I also want to do something special since this is likely our last baby

11. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@Navy_Mommy: congrats! It would be hard to keep a secret but I can see the urge to make it special.

12. Bernieboo

cherry / 121 posts

@Navy_Mommy: that was my exact feeling!! Especially since I got my BFP Friday, when we were both working from home together (quite unusual). I ended up running to target for a FRER and then wrapped it up with a shirt for M and gave it to him when we were both done working! Congrats!!!!

13. patientlywaiting19

olive / 53 posts

Cycle Day: 9
    TTC Cycle: 5
    Ovulation Date: September 15
    POAS Date: September 30
    Baby #: 2
    What's up this month: Tried taking a break from TTC. Now that travel plans are sorted out, we're attempting again and hoping this cycle is our month! DD is not getting any younger ❤

For Fun: Did you like going back to school? What was your favorite subject? Yes! I looked forward to going back to school but it might be because I missed my friends during the summer. Could gym be my favourite subject? Or I guess class 😊

14. mamabird

cherry / 188 posts

@Navy_Mommy: ahhhh yay Congrats!! I'm 9dpo and it's so hard to wait!

15. mamabird

cherry / 188 posts

@Bernieboo: love it!! SO fun!

16. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

I couldn't wait, lol. I made him this and left it in the kitchen for him to find. He found it hilarious and swears he's known since Friday cuz I wanted a certain kind of ice cream I ate a bunch during my pregnancy with K.

ETA I'm not actually sick, it's just funny.

17. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@patientlywaiting19: good luck this month!!

@Navy_Mommy: congrats!

18. Bernieboo

cherry / 121 posts

@Navy_Mommy: omg that's so cute!!!

19. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

September POAS
    9/13 - mrsjbeeg
    9/14 - chypmunk
    9/16 - mamabird
    9/20 - math.nerd
    9/21 - sunflowerbee, bhbee
    9/24 - labradorlover, dr. pepper
    9/26 - marfi
    9/27 - runnergirl
    9/30 - patientlywaiting19
    tbd - mrs. oreo

bernieboo navy_mommy

if it needs any updates just reply!

20. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

Trying to not get my hopes up too much about this yet. Does this look positive? Looks a lot like the positive I had back in July that ended up being a chemical. Not really sure when I ovulated. I think it was around 8/26 or 9/2 based on CM. Took a test on 9/8 and it was negative. Definitely going to be retesting in a couple days.

21. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

@hocuspocus: when is your period due?

22. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

@hocuspocus: and was that picture taken within the testing window?

23. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@Navy_Mommy: My cycles are really irregular. I weaned my 2yr old DD in June so I think that may have something to do with it? According to my app my period is due in 4 days. The instructions said to read the test within 3 mins this picture was taken at 5 mins (I got sidetracked) . The test line is even darker now almost an hour later.

24. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@hocuspocus: if you're 9dpo-ish (and that showed up in the time window) I'd say it looks good! if you ovulated earlier it would be a little light, but given you had a negative a couple days ago, I'd say you have reason to be optimistic . . . can't wait to see your test in a couple more days!

eta: do you want me to add you to the bfp list or wait?

25. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

@hocuspocus: the first picture looks like an evap to me, which is why I asked about the time frame. I would either get a FRER or wait a few days!

26. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

Thank guys! I'll retest in a couple days.

27. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@hocuspocus: I read several great articles about Evap lines and the time to wait for a test. I didn't save the links but the on article said more pregnancy tests are accurate at the ten minute mark and not the time limit on the test. It was a study done by a group at a lab. Thought it was an interesting point. And the article I read about evaporative lines said if there is coloe to the second line - it's not an evap line. It explained why really well (written by a clinician) - I read it a few months ago and don't remember the precise reason. So food for thought. That line looks pretty good to me - fx it gets darker in a few days.

28. patientlywaiting19

olive / 53 posts

@Bernieboo: @Navy_Mommy: Congratulations ladies!! Your positives gives me hope.

29. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@hocuspocus: Looks positive to me!! Can't wait to see the outcome for you.

I had my monitoring done today with the nurse and the ultrasound showed two big follicles!! One was 22.6 and the other 19.8! I guess the Femara did its job! The nurse told me to "get busy" tonight and tomorrow and I go in for a blood test on 9/27. She said my body is going to ovulate on its own (based on my estrogen and LH levels) so I don't have to use the trigger shot. It'll be interesting to see when I actually ovulate and that'll help pinpoint a more accurate poas date but for now i'll stick with my 9/26 (which happens to be my Grandma's birthday so maybe that will bring me some good luck). Gahhhh i'm so excited!!

30. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LabradorLover: that sounds great! I hope this is it for you!

31. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

Well I've officially lost my mind this cycle. It's 2dpo and I'm looking up due dates, browsing middle child shirts and calculating milestones. Of course I always think like this at the beginning of the tww!

I actually already have an ob visit scheduled for what would be 8w so maybe it's fate?? I wish!

32. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@hocuspocus: hmm totally looks positive to me! Good luck!!!

@Navy_Mommy: congrats!!! What a cute way to tell hubby!

33. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Welp, said I wasn't going to join in this month but here I am.

Cycle Day: 13
    TTC Cycle: 3 (sorta)
    Ovulation Date: not tracking this month but I've always ovulated on CD13.
    POAS Date: 9/22
    What's up this month: After not conceiving the last two months we decided to hold off trying until after my brother's wedding in Mexico next summer. We impulsively decided to give it one more shot last night... logistics of the wedding will be a nightmare if I end up pregnant though!
    For Fun: Did you like going back to school? What was your favorite subject? I did! Math was my favorite.

34. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@bhbee: yes you can add me! Retested today and line looks a little darker so I'm feeling optimistic but trying not to get too excited.

Cycle Day: 33
    TTC Cycle: 4th I think lol
    Ovulation Date: not Sure. I think I O'd on 9/2 based on CM.
    POAS Date: 9/8-BFN, 9/11 faint positive, 9/12 faint positive but a little darker than 9/11.
    What's up this month: Not much getting costume ideas ready for Halloween for DD. Also planning our Disneyland Halloween party trip for next month so excited!
    For Fun: Did you like going back to school? What was your favorite subject? I loved going back because I got to get all new clothes and supplies! Favorite subject was history and science 🙂

35. mamabird

cherry / 188 posts

Do you guys see it too? This was within the five minute window.

36. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

September POAS
    9/13 - mrsjbeeg
    9/14 - chypmunk
    9/16 - mamabird
    9/20 - math.nerd
    9/21 - sunflowerbee, bhbee
    9/22 - skinnycow
    9/24 - labradorlover, dr. pepper
    9/26 - marfi
    9/27 - runnergirl
    9/30 - patientlywaiting19
    tbd - mrs. oreo
    bernieboo navy_mommy hocuspocus
    if it needs any updates just reply!

37. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mamabird: I kinda see something? I'm not big on trusting cheapies though! Break out the FRER tomorrow!

38. patientlywaiting19

olive / 53 posts

@skinnycow: We were exactly on the same boat regarding a wedding in Mexico in April. Luckily the plans changed and my brother is having a wedding more closer to us! We weren't sure how we were going to pull that off if we did conceive the past 3 cycles. Good luck!

39. patientlywaiting19

olive / 53 posts

@mamabird: I see something but definitely test again tomorrow!!

40. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

I'm glad it worked out for you! If we conceive this cycle my due date would be about two weeks before the wedding. No idea how we'd handle it... obviously I don't want to miss my brother's wedding but I can't exactly take a two week old to Mexico either. Not to mention my recovery!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee