Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2017 POAS

1. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

I am officially out for this month, AF decided to show up this morning.

2. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@LabradorLover: I'm sorry!

3. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@LabradorLover: Sorry.

No BFP or AF (due yesterday) for me. Cervix seems really high. I'm out of cheapies and itching to buy an FRER, but trying to hold out.

No greater insult to injury than getting a BFN on an expensive test and getting AF an hour later - I have experience!

4. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@LabradorLover: so sorry to hear that. FX next month is better for you!

5. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

Today is CD 28. My normal cycle is 26 days. I did O 2 days later than normal so today is 14 DPO. No sign of AF and no clearly positive test. My cheapies are pretty much negative, with a possible evap line vs positive line showing up at 10 min (it has done this for the last 4 days) but it is SOOOOO light you can't hardly see it and it is not getting darker. Same with my FRER this morning. Digital was negative. I'm hoping tomorrow will come with clearer answers. I've always had positive tests between 9DPO and 12 DPO. It has never taken this long, so I'm not confident, but those freaky light lines are giving me hope, but the fact that they aren't getting darker is making me not have hope- so pretty much I'm just going crazy waiting.

6. Runnergirl

coffee bean / 39 posts

I haven't been posting but I have been following everyone's journey this month. Congrats to the bfps and best wishes for October to the rest!

I had a very light line on a wondfo yesterday at 11dpo, better lines this morning, and a positive frer this afternoon! Hoping this babe sticks.

I always feel less alone following everyone else as they go through ttc. Such an emotional process. Best of luck to all!

7. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@Runnergirl: Congratulations!! And best wishes.

8. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@Runnergirl: great news, congrats!!

9. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Runnergirl: congratulations!!

10. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Runnergirl: Congrats!

11. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

September POAS

9/24 - dr. pepper
    9/26 - raspberry
    9/28 - patientlywaiting19
    9/29 - elljay
    9/30 - mrs. oreo

bernieboo navy_mommy
    hocuspocus mamabird
    sunflowerbee skinnycow
    runnergirl

if it needs any updates just reply! or feel free to copy and update!

12. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

It's official! I'm pregnant again! Lucky #7 maybe? I called my doc and I'm waiting for a call back to see if we are doing hCG and progesterone levels again this time. Hoping for stickiness this time.

13. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Did your test finally darken up today? Fingers crossed for strong numbers!

14. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Yay! Good luck!

15. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

Labs are back- hCG is 53.5 and progesterone is 18.6. That progesterone is pretty good for me. I'm usually in the 11 or 12 range. My highest ever was 24. The hCG seems kind of low seeing as I'm 15 DPO, be we will know more when I got back for another one on Monday.

16. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@Dr. Pepper: congrats!! hope you see some good numbers on Monday!

17. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Dr. Pepper: so much sticky dust for you!!

18. patientlywaiting19

olive / 53 posts

@Dr. Pepper: congrats and good luck on your numbers on Monday! sending lots of sticky dust to you!

Sigh* brown spotting has shown up...looks like AF will show her face in a few days. It's getting harder and harder...

19. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@patientlywaiting19: hugs

20. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@Dr. Pepper: congrats!!!! Sending extra sticky dust your way!

21. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@patientlywaiting19: I'm sorry

22. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Congrats and good luck!

23. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

@patientlywaiting19: @skinnycow: @chypmunk: @bhbee: @elljay: @Raspberry: @mrskansas: Thank you all! I think this one might be sticky. I have a good feeling about it.

24. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

AF showed up this morning and I'm out. Good luck to you all!

25. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

September POAS

9/29 - elljay
    9/30 - mrs. Oreo

bernieboo navy_mommy
    hocuspocus mamabird
    sunflowerbee skinnycow
    runnergirl dr pepper

if it needs any updates just reply! or feel free to copy and update!

26. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: How are you doing?

27. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@Raspberry: sorry about AF

I'm probably out - I'm either 11 or 12DPO and got a BFN this morning on a cheapie. But AF isn't due until Monday, so I'll probably just keep peeing on sticks all weekend.

28. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@elljay: Thank you. I hope something turns around this weekend for you!

29. patientlywaiting19

olive / 53 posts

@bhbee: @skinnycow: thank you

I have to stay optimistic . I feel like October will be a great month.

30. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@patientlywaiting19: I must have missed your earlier post - so sorry to hear that. Good luck in October, I might be joining you there soon!

31. patientlywaiting19

olive / 53 posts

@elljay: thank you as nice as I love your support into next month, I hope I don't see you there because I'm hoping this is your month! good luck and keep peeing

32. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: still BFN on a cheapie. 11dpo today. My nipples have been sore for a week but today is extra painful 😣

33. Runnergirl

coffee bean / 39 posts

Well our good news didn't last long. I started bleeding Monday and they confirmed MC today with blood work. Doctor said to wait a cycle before trying again but not sure if that's outdated information. We want to try again soon. Any thoughts?

34. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@Runnergirl: I'm so sorry; the reason they usually would like you to wait one cycle is because the doctor would like an idea of the LMP so they would be able to accurately date the potential embryo.

35. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Runnergirl: I'm sorry to hear that
    As long as you track your cycle and have an idea of when you ovulate, there is no reason to wait.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee