Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2017 POAS

1. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

I'm just popping in to update. I had a positive OPK today. We were able to BD Saturday and Sunday but not last night. I'm hoping we can BD again tonight and tomorrow

2. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@mamabird: I see it! congrats!!

3. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Dr. Pepper: that's great to cover all those days! Fx!

4. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@mamabird: I see something! Congrats mama

5. patientlywaiting19

olive / 53 posts

@skinnycow: I totally get it! That's the reason we decided to hold back on trying...well not hold back but not try hard enough I guess lol. I also feel like we been holding off on trying for a second one for a few years because of other people's life events. There's just never a right time.

6. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

AF arrived today so I am out. Good luck to everyone else!

7. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@MrsJBeeG: I'm sorry!

8. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@patientlywaiting19: Yeah, it's super frustrating putting your life on hold due to events out of your control! We're so ready for a second baby and the idea of waiting to try until next summer makes me sad.

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I realized I never updated, so thought I would. I never got a BFP, and never got AF, so I'm guessing g my body geared up to O and never did. I'm hoping AF doesn't come for a while longer, we will probably try for real when DS2 is one

10. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

I rechecked again today. I did not use FMU like the first two tests and I think the line looks a little darker. Starting to get a little excited about this. So far only symptoms I have are sore boobs and I'm so flipping tired! If this baby sticks it will be my second June baby and going by ovulation date their bdays will be days apart! June may be our lucky month 😬

11. mamabird

cherry / 188 posts

@hocuspocus: yay looks great! Congratulations!

12. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@hocuspocus: looking good!! Congratulations!

13. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@hocuspocus: looks good! My two have bdays close together and it's kind of fun to have a birthday month. And you can do a dual party if you want! Excited for you!

14. patientlywaiting19

olive / 53 posts

@hocuspocus: congratulations!! looks great.

15. mamabird

cherry / 188 posts

I guess there was something there I'm excited and trying not to be afraid, but my cheapies aren't getting darker. Is that okay? I'm supposedly 13 dpo today and my period is due saturday. I'm terrified that I tested too early and it might be a chemical pregnancy.

16. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mamabird: congrats! it's just hard to know with test lines, especially cheapies - they can take FOREVER to get dark. my experience is that a FRER should look darker if you take another test ~48 hours later, but of course there are always exceptions. lots of sticky dust for you!!

17. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

September POAS

9/14 - chypmunk
    9/20 - math.nerd
    9/21 - sunflowerbee, bhbee
    9/22 - skinnycow
    9/24 - labradorlover, dr. pepper
    9/26 - marfi
    9/27 - runnergirl
    9/30 - patientlywaiting19
    tbd - mrs. oreo

bernieboo navy_mommy
    hocuspocus mamabird

if it needs any updates just reply!

18. mamabird

cherry / 188 posts

@bhbee: thank you
    And thank you to everyone who said congrats already 😘

19. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

@hocuspocus: Yay! June is my lucky month too! I have two June babies (2 days apart). I'm hoping for a third now too

20. mamabird

cherry / 188 posts

@Dr. Pepper: I have one June baby and this positive puts my edd at 5/26, but it's likely that this will be my second June baby.

21. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

Thanks everyone! FX this baby sticks.

@Dr. Pepper: yay for June babies! I hope you get another one too! Sending baby dust your way!

@mamabird: congrats!! ❤

22. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@mamabird: congrats!!!! That is so exciting!!

I'm now in my TWW and trying to remain relaxed and not test too early but we will see how that goes!

23. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

@mamabird: That's crazy awesome! June is a great birthday month! My boys were due May 29- born June 12, and June 28- born June 14. IF I get pregnant this month (currently 1DPO and going crazy) and IF it is sticky, the due date would be June 6.

24. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@hocuspocus: congrats to you, too!!!

25. math.nerd

apricot / 253 posts

AHH! I wasn't going to obsess! But here I am, dpo 7 or 8 and repeatedly checking the "how early is too early to test" thread! HA! I'm so predictable.

Good news is that I don't have any cheapies in my house any more and have no intention of buying any. I'm hoping to hold out until my period is late (if it is).

Why do we do this to ourselves!?!

26. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@math.nerd: I'm definitely obsessing more this cycle! I'm hoping to hold out for 10dpo

27. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@chypmunk: how are you doing?

28. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@mamabird: @hocuspocus: Congrats to both of you!

I'm 3ish DPO and not stressing at all yet. Work has been crazy busy this week so I've been distracted!

29. mamabird

cherry / 188 posts

@skinnycow: thank you! yes! Keeping busy helps keep the poas at bay

30. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@LabradorLover: @skinnycow: thank you!

This may sound silly but how do you calculate your EDD? Is it 40 weeks from your ovulation date?(if you think you know when you ovulated). Based on my last period is says I'm due 5/18 but I'm not sure that's at all accurate cause a.) I have longer cycles around 34 days and b.) I tested on 9/8 and didn't get a positive unless it was super faint and I didn't notice 🤔 If I go by the day I think I ovulated 9/2, 40 weeks from then would be 6/9. Just wondering which due date boards to join.

31. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@hocuspocus: Your OB will likely calculate it from the first day of your last period (so that day + 40 weeks). If calculated from your ovulation date I believe it is ovulation date + 38 weeks.

With my daughter my due date was calculated based on LMP and then updated at the 8 week ultrasound.

32. mamabird

cherry / 188 posts

@hocuspocus: I also have 33 days cycles and I think I ovulated on 9/1 or 9/2 which gives me an edd of 5/26. We are both right on the edge! I looked up a calculator that allowed me to plug in lmp and cycle length.

33. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@skinnycow: @mamabird: okay thanks ladies!

34. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@skinnycow: I'm 3dpo today, too! We can do this!! Haha I'm going to try and hold out as long as I can but I have bloodwork on 9/27. I don't think I can wait until then, though!

35. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@bhbee: I"m out AF came... I should have updated but I just needed to take some time...and on to the next month!

36. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@chypmunk: boo i hope next month is it!

37. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

This is my first month using Wondfos in addition to the CBFM. I had a negative Wondfo this morning and my third day of "high" fertility on the CBFM - but just tested again and got this. This looks like a positive to me - would love to get thoughts from some of the more seasoned IC users!

38. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@elljay: definitely positive! Get to work!

Also I think that sequence of events is not uncommon, I remember seeing that. Your fmu reflects back to last night so there's not as much LH to show up on the test, but you likely caught the start of your surge with your second test. I would guess you'll get peak tomorrow on the monitor! Good luck!

39. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

I've been having pretty strong af like cramps since yesterday but no bleeding. I took a test yesterday morning and it looks like the line is getting darker. Is this cramping normal or should I be worried? I know with DD I had some pretty strong cramping in the beginning but idk how many DPO it was. This is what my test looked like yesterday.

40. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@hocuspocus: I think cramping is totally normal as long as there's no bleeding! I had a ton of cramping early in my pregnancy with DD. And that's a great line!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee