Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2017 POAS

1. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@hocuspocus: agree cramping can be scary but definitely normal! For pretty much any time early on I think.

2. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@bhbee: thanks for weighing in - weirdly enough, I got yet another high day on the monitor this morning instead of a peak. And my Wondfos last night and this AM still look positive! So I'm totally confused. I think we're going to just cover our bases either way and keep BDing for the next few days.

3. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@elljay: that happened to my best friend, she was getting positives on Wondfos but no peak on the fertility monitor...they still bd that weekend and then she found out that she did ovulate and ended up with a BFP that month! It is crazy how the opks work, my most recent Wondfo was super super light in the morning and by 6:30pm, I had a blazing dark positive. Good luck and get busy!

4. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@hocuspocus: yay!!!!!!

5. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mamabird: congrats!!!!

6. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

I'm considering this a positive OPK from a few minutes ago 😜 My dark one last week never got darker and has been fading out, then started fading in a couple days ago.

If I conceive this cycle, there's a chance it was from a naughty session at a park during midnight. 🙊

7. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: dang that looks positive! Yay for second surge! And yay for park hijinks!

Ps do you want to put a poas date on the board now??

8. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@bhbee: hahah! ummm...public hijinks are NOT our thing, but we decided to be spontaneous 😜

Stick me on 9/30!

9. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Lurking when I saw you had posted, and I just gotta say, this makes me imagine your LO as a teenager saying "ewwwwww, mom, I did not need to know where I was conceived"

10. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@periwinklebee: lol! Only if they're totally a hermit. "I thought you'd be more of an outdoorsy child considering you were conceived at a park." 🙊

I hope you're doing well! I've been so behind and not updated on what's going on with my bees. 😑

11. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@LabradorLover: that's crazy about your friend! This is the first month I've doubled up with the Wondfos and I'm really glad I did!

12. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

September POAS

9/20 - math.nerd
    9/21 - sunflowerbee, bhbee
    9/22 - skinnycow
    9/24 - labradorlover, dr. pepper
    9/26 - marfi
    9/27 - runnergirl
    9/29 - elljay
    9/30 - patientlywaiting19, mrs. oreo

bernieboo navy_mommy
    hocuspocus mamabird

if it needs any updates just reply!

13. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@math.nerd: still holding out on testing? is AF due this week?

@elljay: are you testing again this month? want me to put you on the list?

14. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@bhbee: it looks like I will be! Can you put me down for the 29th? Thanks!

15. patientlywaiting19

olive / 53 posts

The dreaded 2 week wait begins I think...I took a clear blue ovulation test on Friday evening and got a smiley face, then again on Saturday morning and still got a smiley face. I ran out of test sticks so I not sure when I ovulated. Had cramping all Saturday and today I'm getting backache and cramping here and there. This backache reminds me so much of when I had backache labor with DD. I'm hoping this month is our lucky month! Fingers crossed!

16. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

I didn't think I'd ovulate in time to participate this month but I did so here goes nothing!

Cycle Day: 26
    TTC Cycle: 5
    Ovulation Date: Sep. 14 or 15
    POAS Date: Sep. 26
    Baby #: 2
    What's up this month: I screwed up temping and I'm really hoping the true O day was the 15th (which means we BD'd on O-1 instead of O day.
    For Fun: I liked going back to school until college days when it became a drag. My favorite subjects were history and geography.

@patientlywaiting19: Looks like we are TWW mates, good luck!

17. math.nerd

apricot / 253 posts

@bhbee: I'm out. I got my period Saturday morning - like 4 days early! And to make it even MORE fun, I realized it hit at 4am while I was making a quick bathroom pit stop before running a 10K race. Good times See you all next month! Good luck all!

18. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@math.nerd: Sorry, lady.

19. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@math.nerd: ugh, that sucks. I swear I always get AF when I'm the least prepared to deal with it, like when I'm presenting to a room full of people or on a long car ride. for next month!

20. patientlywaiting19

olive / 53 posts

@Raspberry: Good luck to you as well! I hope these few days fly by!

@bhbee: Can you update my POAS date to September 28? I have social outing on September 30 so I would test before that if all signs are leading to a chance of pregnancy. Thanks!

21. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Hah hah, I'm betting bfp for you this month, because it's just way too good of a story not to work! I've been good!

22. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@math.nerd: ugh I'm sorry.

23. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@sunflowerbee: how are you doing this week?

24. sunflowerbee

cherry / 132 posts

@bhbee: Hey POAS twin! I'm hanging in there. I had friends visiting from out of town this past weekend so that was a good distraction. I've been feeling little twinges but it could be anything or wishful thinking, haha. My DH's birthday is this weekend so a BFP would make a great birthday gift!

How are you doing?

25. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@sunflowerbee: driving myself crazy the last two days! Alternately hopeful and depressed about this cycle. Soo ... the usual

26. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@periwinklebee: it would be one for the books! 🤗 Glad to know you're doing well 💗💗💗

27. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: that is hilarious! Hopefully it worked!!

@patientlywaiting19: I am in my TWW, too, at 7dpo and am already itching to poas. This is just the worst! I had a little bit of cramping yesterday and am hoping it had something to do with implantation but you just never know! I've also had sore breasts for two days now so hoping that is a good sign, too. Good luck to you!

28. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: hope so too!! 🙃

I'm officially 1dpo today. Oh the torture! I need to keep myself busy ....

29. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

Pretty sure I'm out. Good luck to all the other poas-ers this week!

30. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: same - I'm 3dpo and the time is passing sooo slooowly. I've been trying to think of good distractions, and I think I might start re-reading the Harry Potter books just to have something completely unrelated to TTC to occupy my mind. Hope the TWW flies by for you!

31. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@bhbee: so sorry to hear that. I hope next month is it for you!

32. patientlywaiting19

olive / 53 posts

@LabradorLover: You're a couple days ahead of me! This wait is dreadful but I also don't want to be so hung up on it. Already for some reason I'm feeling I'm out already. Maybe just to avoid disappointment? I'm hoping the few days fly by for you! Any signs are good right?!? I'm hoping that was implantation cramping for you. Good luck!!

@elljay: I think we're close to POAS dates! I'm trying not to symptoms spot this time but it's sooo hard. It's not possible to feel anything yet right? All I have a random lower backaches but that's every cycle and then it always leads to AF.

@bhbee: Sorry to hear Good luck next month!

33. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@elljay: it's like molasses! hope this TWW flies for both of us too -- and we get a BFP in the end Reading a book would be perfect! I need to go through my stash of "to read" books!

34. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@bhbee: Ugh sorry, lady.

35. sunflowerbee

cherry / 132 posts

@bhbee: So sorry to hear

I POAS this morning and it was . AF is due tomorrow so we'll see.

36. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@patientlywaiting19: from everything I've read, it would be too soon to have any symptoms - but that's never stopped me from symptom-spotting before! Sorry about your backaches, but hopefully it ends up being a good sign and not an AF sign.

37. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@sunflowerbee: ugh...hope AF stays away!

38. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@skinnycow: how are you doing?

39. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@bhbee: sorry to hear that!

I'm 9dpo and decided to poas this morning and got a BFN. Trying not to get discouraged but it can be very hard (as you all know). I think AF is due Monday or Tuesday so I might just try and hold out until then but we all know how that ends up working!!

40. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@bhbee: Doing okay - I'm sorry you're out this month! I've been so distracted this week and haven't even thought about POAS. Work is crazy, DH and I are leaving for a trip tomorrow, and DD busted open her forehead on Monday. I haven't been paying attention to symptoms other than a little cramping yesterday but that could be from anything. I'm 9 ish dpo today and I'm planning to test tomorrow morning before our flight so I know if I can drink

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee