Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@magnolia: Thank you! πŸ’—

2. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: Thanks. The strip inside looks darker than yesterday but not positive as long as it isn’t like low battery or something. The manual that I found online says nothing, so I’ll test again tomorrow and see.

3. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@magnolia: Thanks for the advice! You're right about dr google... it's hard not to look at everything! Sorry about your losses also

4. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@MrsMom: Thanks for jumping in Glad things are going well for you - it gives me hope! I had no idea about the blood thinners.

5. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Guuuuys I'm really crampy (and not AF crampy) right now and it's making me hopeful. It's like a pinchy feeling across my lower abdomen.

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: oooooo, fingers crossed!

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: Hoping for good things from "pinchy" crampy non-AF-like feelings! 🀞 (I've had achy cramps since 6 dpo and today has been the most mild ... IDK what's up on my end. Lol)

8. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: Hopefully your cramps are a good sign!

I'm also not spotting yet and usually start 2-3 days before AF. I've been obsessively checking every time I go to the bathroom πŸ˜‚

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: been there done that πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I swear I go to the bathroom 15 times a day when AF is expected

10. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: Haha yes! It's my way of still being obsessive without actually taking a test.

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: @Sams Mom: I don't get spotting so my only "hint" is the slow, painful decline of my BBT, a Fibro flare, and then terrible cramps the day of AF. I'm kind of jealous everyone else seems to get "hints" before the show. Lol.

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: o no, I don't get spotting, but I will neurotically check the day I'm supposed to start so I can make my next appointment ASAP. I don't even get a temp fall until day of or day after 😭

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Okay, so I'm jealous of everyone else ... LOL. πŸ˜‰ It appears you are in a similar boat as I. 😏

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: not a fun boat, but I'll bring the booze

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: β›΅ 🍷🍾πŸ₯‚πŸΈπŸΉπŸ‘πŸ€£

16. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: somehow I missed your HcG update - congrats!!!

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Good Morning, Ladies.
    Well, 12 dpo (test day) and I'm out.
    No, AF didn't show, but my BBT dropped down to 98.04Β° from 98.22Β°. This is usually the trend of the slow descent into the bowels of AF H#ll and another month won to 2ndary infertility. ANYWAY, I tested my fate and tore into a FRER only to produce a lonely, single control line - another stark BFN in a million.
    I'm not as torn up or as emotional over this conceptive failure as I have been past months. As stated before, I wasn't all that invested in this cycle - hopeful, but not invested. Due to prolonged bleeding, I missed a lot of BD-ing days. Not having sore breasts and being exhausted (2 signs in previous pregnancies) AND the fact Pililani is indifferent to me tipped me off that this was not to be my month.
    On the upside - I've had a "pretty" TWW πŸ˜‚ - No chin zits, hair is shiny, and I've lost 2 more of my Clomid pounds even though I've gorged myself on GF pizza and pineapple. A silver lining to every grey cloud, I suppose. 🀣
    Good luck to each and everyone of you! I'll still be on to BS until the witch πŸ§™β€β™€οΈshows, then checking in to cheerlead when I move on to the Oct POAS board.
    -- Kaohinani πŸ’‹

18. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: are you sure that temp is legit? Yesterday you were saying you bought the temp drop- bc we were all concerned about your thermometer. And if you switched over to the TD, that could be your variance. It’s now over until Hurricane Flo shows up.

AFM, Winston my tuxedo kitty slept on top of me all night - so that’s promising. Earmuffs @kaohinani but I just discovered yesterday that I DON’T actually have any FRERs here at home. Must have been thinking if the digital OPK I bought. Oh well - guess I have to go to Target 🎯 πŸ€—

Oh, and I discarded my temp from yesterday since it was secondary to illness.

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I ordered a tempdrop yesterday. It still hasn't shipped out, nevermind me using it. No, still using my BBT thermometer. It was a full 2-minute time on it. I, then, used a FRER (which is a 6.5 miu test) if I had anywhere from 0-3 HCG in my system on a 7 dpo implant (the day of my temp dip), I would have had even a tiny faint line. I had NADA. It is OK. Absolutely was not invested in this cycle after last month. Really thinking that, maybe, a #3 just isn't a possibility.

20. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm sorry. It's still a bummer even if you weren't that invested.

21. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm sorry!

22. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

So I'm going on vacation next week. AF is due then and I can't decide if I should bring a bunch of tests or if I should try to ignore it.
    I'm leaning more towards bringing tests πŸ˜„ but my whole family will be there and I dont want them to find anything.

23. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Here's my chart for today. Temp is still up but mine doesn't usually drop until after AF starts.

Test day is tomorrow but I might chicken out. I'm scared of seeing a negative.

24. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Berly: Take the tests unless you can enjoy your vacation without wondering the whole time!

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Berly: @skinnycow: Thank you, ladies.

The following statistic (taken from a study and RE-published on a baby/pregnancy-centric website) always gives me hope for the next cycle (as I near the 3-year TTC mark):

If, at first, you don't succeed, try, try again ...

#KeepingPositiveOrGoingCrazyLOL

* see affixed

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: Your chart looks beautiful!!! Tough call about POAS ... Do what your heart πŸ’“ tells you.

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Berly: Sneak 2 tests. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ Easily concealable AND it will keep your "disappearing act" to test down to a minimum. πŸ˜‚

28. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Kaohinani: I admire your tenacity to keep going. On the flip side, I'm so bummed this isn't your lucky month.

I got a message from one of my dearest friends this morning that she is finally (FINALLY) expecting her rainbow baby, her first. We're the same age and she's been trying for over five years and has had some very difficult losses along with other health issues, death of a parent, etc. She's also shown so much love to my kids throughout it all which made me even more impatient to see her as a parent... when she told me I actually cried for her because I was so happy.

Everyone's struggles really put things into perspective for me... yeah, while I had a chemical last month and was bummed, just knowing that none of this is promised to me or that "things could be much worse" makes me thankful for what I do have. Of course that's not to say you shouldn't ever be frustrated or down when things don't go as planned because at some point, those feelings are very very valid. So while I would love to fall pregnant this month, who knows what the future will hold. Just thankful we have this community where we can learn from one another and be real about the struggles... I know it's made me a wiser more empathetic person.

Kaohinani, I know you weren't that invested this month given how wonky things were last month leading into this one, but I truly believe in my heart that your #3 is out there and it'll happen. Keep going mama. You know I'll be lurking on the October POAS board if I'm not there already.

29. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

We have a squinter but I’m pretty freakin sure I see that second line!!!!

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: OMG!!! I see it, I see it!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘Ά βœ¨πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
    #TeamYellowbeachBFP

31. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: Interesting statistics! I was lucky enough to be in the 30% category with my daughter. We'll see which one I'm in this time around.

32. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@yellowbeach: Yes that's definitely a line! Congrats!!!

33. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@yellowbeach: Ahhhhhhh!! It's so there!! Congrats!!

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SupernovaJ: That was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't agree with you more. I am grateful for every breath I take (especially with all of my health issues), for my miracle (my daughter), my blessing (my son), and for my love (my husband), as well as, for our good days and bad. I have never had regrets in life (they are all "learning experiences" to me and have brought me to where I am) but I do believe that I have so much more love to give and I always hope (and pray) a #3 is in our future. I truly appreciate you reaching out. You appear to always be such a kind and empathetic soul with an honest perspective... I respect that so very much and appreciate it greatly. πŸ’— I hope very much you receive your September BFP!

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

September 2018 POAS

Hypatia: 9/2
    Umberto: 9/2
    Mrs. Toad: 9/3
    2Mamakrewe: 9/4
    Starlitsky: 9/5
    Kaohinani: 9/14
    Yellowbeach: 9/15
    Skinnycow: 9/15
    Paranundrum: 9/15
    Berly: 9/17
    Qbbride: 9/18
    Mrsdynamitegal: 9/19
    Patientlywaiting19: 9/20
    Magnolia: 9/20
    Supernovaj: 9/21
    Cstanton13: 9/27
    Sams mom: 9/28
    Jessiemuller88: 9/28
    Umberto: 9/29
    Karenbme: 9/29
    LAZB: TBD

Best of luck to everyone this month!

36. lindseykaye

pear / 1992 posts

@yellowbeach: OMG fantastic! I see the squinter - hope it just gets darker and darker for you as the days pass

37. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@yellowbeach: I see it!! Congrats!!

38. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@yellowbeach: delurking to say congrats!!! Fingers crossed it keeps getting darker!

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Pee on all the sticks... Well not quite yet... But I see it!!!

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Screw Hurricane Flo!!! But you're not out until she shows. I can't imagine how hard it is at times when you've been trying this long, and I also really think your #3 is out there too!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee