Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: Temps are looking great still! I will always vote pee on the stick tomorrow! Keep us posted!

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Berly: Bring a couple with you, and just smuggle them out in a ziplock baggy (not speaking from experience from testing in odd places )

3. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: So sorry to see you're out, but at least you know there's always next month

4. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: i totally support you being scared to test! Nothing worse than the limbo of a white test but no af yet. Good luck whenever you do test โ˜บ

5. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: Congratulations!!! SO great to finally see a on here!

6. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@skinnycow: That chart looks amazing. Again, I know nothing about these things, but it keeps going up, so that's good, right? I'm also right there with you on the obsessive checking for spotting. Even in the months after my ecotopic when we were preventing and I knew the chance I was pregnant was statistically zero I would obsessively watch and wait.

7. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Berly: If it were me I would leave the tests at home and try to use vacation as a distraction, but I would also probably cave and make a run to a drug store at some point during my vaca.

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you, Sam's Mom. ๐Ÿ’— You are my favorite cheering section. Seriously though, the Pililani-detector doesn't lie. ๐Ÿ˜‰ It's not my month. I think I may take it a bit easier next month, too. I'm nearing 39 and I have a plethora of health issues... Even though my eggs were tested and looked great, maybe, I'm just spitting out crap ovum when the time comes. IDK. *shrugs* Time's not on my side and (with $1600 in school loans a month plus a new home), paying for IUI or IVF out-of-pocket isn't an option. Tricare is no help. We will see if the future does hold a #3 with continued positivity and a bunch of BD-ing. ๐Ÿ˜‰

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: Thank you. ๐Ÿ’— As always, we will be trying again. Lol.

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Hey, a June baby is acceptable too I'm just so optimistic because you DID get a thing we don't speak of within a couple cycles of your HSG, so maybe everything is flowing well now. Also, I will try to talk you into joining team Femara, because it isn't anything like Clomid.

So, last night we're trying to get it on while the toddler is watching bubble guppies downstairs... Well we hear his little feets coming up the stairs, but he heads for the kitchen. Thank goodness. I hear the fridge drawer open and close and then he comes to our room for us to open whatever he pilfered. So of course, it's stop everything and throw the blankets over us. He brings me a lunchable and an orange juice box, I open them, hand them off and tell him to go watch Bubble Guppies and mommy will be downstairs in just a minute. The little cockblock, climbs into bed with us, gets under the blankets, and sets up his picnic right next to me! So my husband and I are dying laughing, he's lost whatever he had going, and I had to go downstairs and hang out with him a bit until he got distracted long enough to run back upstairs and get a quickie in.

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I have an OBGYN appt on Sept 25. He will "discuss" the possibility of Femara with me since he prefers Clomid for "older women." (* hint-hint* I'm old. ๐Ÿ‘ต. Lol) It will be after my AF anyway so I will have cycle #35 unmedicated as well.

Sam is a bit too comfy in your bed. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ DH and I have learned our ONLY private time is between 3:30 and 5:30 am AND after 9 pm (when I'm nearly dozing off in the middle of our escapades and give him free reign. So sad. ๐Ÿคฃ). Even then, we have had a few interruptions. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Never fun.

12. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Sams Mom: OMG dying. Lolol. Ugh don't you hate it when they cockblock? Ours always stir at night after they've done to bed. NOTHING is more of a "mood" killer. DH is like NOPE, not happening. And then you revisit after god knows how long and force the quickie. We call it #SadSex.

13. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: yay!!!! How many days post trigger are you? So exciting! And thanks, I think af might start today, glad I can finally move forward

Yโ€™all are cracking me up this morning! Iโ€™m on a water massage bed at my gym (had to work out and burn off some of the calories from the FOUR margaritas I had last night ๐Ÿ™ˆ) and literally chuckling out loud.

14. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: 12 days post trigger, and it was only 5000u Hcg, so roughly 5-7 days to leave.

15. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@yellowbeach: AHHHH This made me so happy to see!!

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: awesome! Congratulations!

17. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

I'm spotting

I'll take a test tomorrow to confirm what I'm pretty sure I already know.

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: Oh, no!!!! ๐Ÿ˜” You're not out as well!?!? *shakes head* You have an amazing chart! ๐Ÿ“ˆ WTH is up with this month!?! โ˜น

19. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: I think so unfortunately

I know you can spot and still be pregnant but I've only ever spotted in cycles that I wasn't. Oh well - onto the next month!

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: noooooooooooo!

21. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@skinnycow: Say it aint so.

22. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@skinnycow: Oh, no! Sorry to hear this.

23. cstanton13

coffee bean / 37 posts

@skinnycow: oh no!! I hope not. I'm sorry to hear this

24. cstanton13

coffee bean / 37 posts

@yellowbeach: I see it! I see it! How exciting. I'm so happy for you! Congratulations

25. cstanton13

coffee bean / 37 posts

@Kaohinani: You got this next month girl! I'll shoot up a prayer for you. I know I've only been TTC for 2 months so I can't say I'm the best advice giver on this topic but on the plus side of TTC. I feel like its made my hubby and I closer, even if it doesn't happen this month. I can say I had fun trying. We laugh more and are more affectionate. Before, I was kind of a stick in the mud and was "always too tired" now it's actually enjoyable and I love the time we have together.

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@cstanton13: Thank you, hun! Maybe, with enough luck, fingers and toes crossed, and prayers, cycle #35 will be my "lucky." ๐Ÿ˜‰ Always hope.

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNND, the Bubble Guppies song has been stuck in my head since I posted earlier... uggghhhhh

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SupernovaJ: I shouldn't laugh at you, but that is 100% my husband. I'm like ok, he's going back downstairs, let's do this... And he's like Nope, not gonna happen.

#SadSex

29. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@skinnycow: I'm sorry

30. cstanton13

coffee bean / 37 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@cstanton13: I knew the baby shark song over 20 years ago and sing it for my son... Then it popped up everywhere and I'm not sure what started the obsession recently.

32. cstanton13

coffee bean / 37 posts

@Sams Mom: Definitely just accidentally deleted that last comment lol. Are you serious?? That's nuts! I had no idea. I accidentally found it on Amazon music and it hasn't stopped. Me either, but it's literally on everything from shirts to tv shows haha

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@cstanton13: I learned it from a couple my parents knew
    There is a dance and everything (don't know if that is part of the crazy because I haven't watched any of them)

34. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@yellowbeach: CONGRATS!!!!

@skinnycow: oh noooooo your chart looks SO good! Donโ€™t give up hope yet.

AFM, my gums bled a bit this morning when I was brushing my teeth which has happened before when Iโ€™ve been pregnant. Itโ€™s probably happened when I havenโ€™t been either so ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

35. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@yellowbeach: congrats!!

36. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Sams Mom: @cstanton13: my friend just introduced my son to Baby shark.

Itโ€™s constantly stuck in my head I swear that song/video has some subliminal message in it

37. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Kaohinani: Iโ€™m sorry to see your update, Iโ€™m hoping October is your month! Pumpkin babies

Iโ€™m cramping today with some pelvic pain so Iโ€™m thinking AF will show tomorrow or Sunday.

38. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@skinnycow: Iโ€™m sorry. I had spotting a few days before I expected AF when I was pg with my DS. I hope it works out

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@magnolia: Thank you @Magnolia: ๐Ÿ’—

40. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@paranundrum: Are you still planning to test tomorrow?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee