Hello, I am new to this site and need someone to talk to.
DH & I have been ttc for 2.5 years. We are in our second round of iui (without meds). Last month I had more symptoms, but 7 days before the red devil was expected to arrive, I received her usual warning of impending arrival. This month, I have yet to receive this sign, but I have not had any "symptoms".
Is not having symptoms is a symptom.
The only thing of note is the runny/stuffy nose that started a few days after iui. I thought I was just getting a cold--I teach, so it wouldn't be unusual--but a cold has yet to arrive. So, now I'm wondering if this is a symptom and would it come so early (probably just the weather changes though).
I expect my un-welcomed visitor to arrive anywhere from Tuesday to Thursday.
The first week of this wait, I was fine--not looking for signs or even hopeful--but it seems that the closer to the day of red, the more anxious I feel.
I never have sore breasts, achy back, cramps, or anything like that. TMI coming up--I usually feel "squishy" down there for a day or two a week before she shows, and I feel the need to poo a lot. you're welcome.
This month I haven't had any of that.
Recently I read you can tell by your CP, so I've checked that for the last two days--It feels high, but I can't tell if it is firm or soft--I'm not used to touching it. I guess I would say that it feels similar to the tissue around it. I read soft feels like your lips and firm feels like the tip of your nose. I can't tell.
I took a test what I thought was 8dpiui--BFN I mean so not anything there. I suppose it's no real surprise; I just couldn't help it. It's been too long. I feel it will never happen. Everyone around me keeps having babies and we are "keeping it secret"--never imagined it would take so long and be so hard.
I feel alone and crazy.
Is there still a chance for me? Please don't say "You're not out until AF shows," I've said that for the last 30 months.
Anyone have no symptoms, test negative and end up with a BFP?