I swear all I post about is sleep!

LO has never been the best sleeper, but her nighttime sleep improved from Week 8 up until about 4 or 5 days ago. She was going down easily for bed and sleeping 4-5 hours for her first stretch of sleep for the night. Sometimes she would even do 6 hours. She would then sleep at about three hour increments (about 2 additional wake ups usually sometimes 1 or none at all) and get up around 7am.

Lately, she seems to only be able to sleep 3 hour stretches with 3 wake ups per night. She wakes up sometimes at 5am and doesn't seem to want to go back to sleep. She also seems to be fighting sleep at the beginning of the night.

We're not sure what's going. We have found her scrunched at the bottom of the Rock n' Play where she sleeps (we were in the process of transitioning her to her own room and then the crib when this started). She seemed to be slipping down and almost looked like she was about to fall out. I think we may have remedied that, but we're not sure if it will make a difference.

I know that this isn't as bad as other people's tales of regressions, but any insight here? What does a regression look like anyway? We're so disappointed because her sleep was getting better. Sigh...