Long time lurker here! So, the title says it all. My husband and I have been actively ttc for 9 months now. We were ntnp for 3 months before that. A couple of weeks ago he got a SA done and we found out he has a really low count, bad morphology and low motility. So, there's that. I'm going to see my doctor on Monday to talk about getting tests done for myself so we can see what our options are going forward.

Today I got an email from some website I signed up for a while back that tracks your baby's development. The email contained a huge "Congratulations!" banner and said to kick back and get ready for the baby to make its appearance. I usually try to stay really positive, but this was like a kick in the gut. If we had been dealt better cards in life, we'd be expecting a baby this month instead of getting ready to embark on invasive medical procedures.

I'm at work right now trying to hold back tears. Even though I just lurk, this site has been a really good comfort for me during this ttc process, so here I am finally reaching out for support. This whole ttc process SUCKS.