Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Season of Miracles - December 2014 POAS

1. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Mrs. J: @abmamma: congrats to both of you ladies may you both have very happy and healthy sticky pregnancies!

Good luck to everyone!

2. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

Gonna go ahead and join the December board even though I'm still waiting on my second AF of November. I already caved and POAS Thanksgiving Day morning and this morning, both BFN. AF was due yestersay or today and hasnt shown so FX
    Cycle Day: CD26
    TTC Cycle #: 2
    Ovulation and POAS dates: O-11/16 or 11-17 POAS-11/30 if AF arrives then 12/26
    Baby #: 2
    Your plan this month: charting, temping, CM checking, prenatal vitamins, trying to wean my DS,
    Chart link:

And just for fun... what's on your holiday wish list this year (besides a BFP)? My bedroom to finally get painted

3. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@Mrs. J: @abmamma: Congrats ladies! H&H 9 months to you both!!

4. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Honeygold89: @AprilFool: thank you!!! Good luck to you both!

5. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@travellingbee: sorry just stumbled upon your question and I'd totally go for it this month - you seem to not loose any time anyway. The only downside I see is that if the polyp is a problem you might be facing another potential CP

6. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

Cycle Day: CD1
    TTC Cycle #: 3
    Ovulation and POAS dates: O-12/12-12/15? POAS-12/26-12/27
    Baby #:2
    Your plan this month: charting, temping, OPKs, BDing probably the whole month
    Chart link:

And just for fun... what's on your holiday wish list this year (besides a BFP)? again getting my bedroom painted

7. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

i hate this whole TWW thing. that's all. I am actually trying to tough it out to the weekend, even though i can test on Thursday. will that make a difference in getting a definite answer?

8. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

POAS Dates

BFP
    Mrs. J
    abmamma

TBD: jaguar; raspberries; Willow; Crystal

12/4: mrsjd; californiadreams
    12/5: Mrs. Microscope; busylizzy111
    12/6: chaosmaven; jennyg; Ashleyf21
    12/10: 2farmmoms; kgbee
    12/11: yerpie110
    12/12: ballerinabee
    12/13: hilsy85
    12/16: MissLace
    12/17: MrsADS; NorthStar
    12/23: AprilFool; SugarplumsMom; Mrs.GM
    12/24: Bea
    12/25: AMommyThang
    12/26: SunnyFarmMama
    12/29: Honeygold89
    12/31: EleanorRigby

Cheerleaders: mrsmcarthy; faithfertility; simply felicity; little blessings; travellingbee

@abmamma: Congratulations!

9. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@californiadreams: when is AF due? If AF stays away, that plus a positive hpt is your definite answer!

I am struggling to not test as well. So many symptoms, totally different from my cp, which I am going to take as a good sign. The last few days are so hard!

10. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: AF is due on the 3rd or 4th. I don't chart yet, so just going by the iPeriod app and it has been pretty accurate plus or minus a day or two. So it actually says AF is due December 3rd, but I am saying I am testing December 4th based on when I think I O'd. By the weekend we will both know!

11. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@Mrs. J: @abmamma: Congratulations!!! Way to start us off on the right foot!

@travellingbee: I'd go for it if you have to sit out next cycle for IUI/injectibles anyway due to traveling. Doesn't hurt to try to catch the egg!

According to FF I O'd on Thanksgiving, so if we get a Dec BFP, that's fun! As far as timing, we hit O, O-1, O-2 & O-3, so I'm hoping we covered our bases.

DH's SA results came in today, and he had decent numbers, good motility, but "not as many normal ones as we'd like", said the Dr.

She doesn't think DH is the problem, since he has 3 kids (one with me) and hasn't had any illness or injury or exposure to anything that would have dramatically changed his sperm. She doesn't think I need an HSG since there's "no reason to think the tubes are blocked now, when they were fine 3 years ago, and no history of endo, which usually manifests in the late teens / early 20s". And because of my blood work and how quickly we conceived C (3 cycles), she doesn't think there's anything "wrong" with me either, other than that I'm AMA.

She suggested we see an RE if AF shows this month. We need to look at our fertility coverage to see what's covered. I'm not sure how I feel about all of that, but we'll review our coverage and schedule an RE appt for later this month that we can hopefully cancel when we get a next week. Power of positive thinking...

Come on TWW, hurry up!!

12. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: I'm with you!! I'm dying to test over here at 7 DPO, but I'm trying to hold out until Thursday. I'm absolutely symptom spotting as well. Last night, I got super nauseous and felt like I was going to be sick. It didn't last long, which obviously makes me think it was a pregnancy symptom.

13. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

Ok, I'm jumping on this train. My husband and I had a chance to talk about it on our drive to his parents' house for Thanksgiving and decided to try for #2! Our daughter turned 1 in September.

Cycle Day: 1
    TTC Cycle #: 1
    Ovulation and POAS dates: O - 12/15-ish, POAS - 12/30
    Your plan this month: Just trying. It's our first month TTC #2 so I'm just seeing what happens for now.
    Chart link:

And just for fun... what's on your holiday wish list this year (besides a BFP)? Fleece lined leggings and Sarah Richardson's new design book.

14. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

i was thinking about this thread earlier and then asked DH if he knows what day i am supposed to test (I have previously told him several times that I will find out this thursday)....he had no clue!

Does your DH know your POAS date?

15. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

I haven't been on HB in ages but figured I might as well jump in on this since I enjoyed the POAS boards when I tried for my LO!

Cycle Day: 17
    TTC Cycle #: 1 of really trying, but have been NTNP since about August after a late period (by one day- ha) which made us really discuss it.
    Ovulation and POAS dates: Not sure on O date- not using OPK's this cycle. POAS date- 12/12, since that's the day my period should start.
    Your plan this month: Doing it!!! 7 times in 7 days thus far.
    Chart link: No FF this time, using Ovia, I'm obsessed.

Holiday wish list? I dunno a new trash can since our LO (13.5 months) keeps getting into ours! HAHA! I don't need very much! Maybe some new yoga pants

16. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@kjpugs: hey! YAY! A sibling for E!!!

17. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@Mrs. J: I'm only trying... looks like J is DEFINITELY getting one!!!! SQUEEEEE! Congrats, so happy for you! Send your baby dust this way! Two family members, my BFF, and a bunch of friends are KU, so I'm ready to join the club for real!!!!

18. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@californiadreams: No, I think it would cause more stress for him to know. Plus I really like the idea of surprising him, at least a little.

19. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

Ha, saw this on FB and am changing my vote for what I want for Christmas!

20. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@abmamma: congrats

21. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@kjpugs: yay!!! Exciting!

22. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@kjpugs: welcome back! And I'm changing my vote too!

23. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@californiadreams: thanks!!!!

24. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Mrs. J: thank you.

I ordered my okps and pregnancy test last night hopefully they make it in time.

@SunnyFarmMama: good luck I hope we both have our bfps this cycle without having to wean.

@kjpugs: welcome back how exciting I hope you get your BFP soon.

25. busylizzy111

cherry / 144 posts

I caved and tested this morning at 12 dpo--- BFN
    To add insult to injury, I started spotting directly after the test. AF is not due till Saturday, but I think my chances are slim

26. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

I tested yesterday with a Wondfo OPK and I swear that it was positive. Then, I took a clearblue easy OPK (not advanced) at home and it's negative! What the heck! Is that normal? I wasn't expecting the positive since I was only 12 DPO and I typically ovulate on day 15 or 16. Has anyone else had a similar situation. I guess that I'll just plan on BD all week to cover my bases..

27. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

I tested again this morning just to make sure things are moving in the right direction-- still a ! And the line is getting darker.... so far so good! Thanks again for everyone's well wishes. I can't wait to see who's next

28. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

@busylizzy111: FX that it was just too early....

29. busylizzy111

cherry / 144 posts

@abmamma: thank you. And congrats to you!

30. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

I have the faintest line (can't even get it to show up in a picture) this morning at 10 dpo. Hoping it's not just a fluke or my mind making it up... I think I'll wait a couple days to test again. I'm nervous as I've been spotting and cramping off and on for the last couple days, and after my m/c, I can't trust that it is just implantation and not a potential loss...

31. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

@Chaosmaven: FX!!! I'm thinking good thoughts for you!

32. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Chaosmaven: Fingers crossed!!!

33. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@californiadreams: what @JennyG: said!! I think it would stress him out more and I really like the idea of surprising him. He probably is aware of my POAS timeframe though just because he has a general idea of when AF is supposed to come. He doesn't know the specific day but is usually aware of the week that I should be getting my period.

34. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@Chaosmaven: FX!!

35. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

@Chaosmaven: Those super faint "is this a line or am I making it up" tests are maddening. 10 dpo is super early though, and a line is a line! Hoping your retest in a few days is nice and dark.

36. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Chaosmaven: FX!!!!

37. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Chaosmaven: ohhh exciting! Congrats! I got a bfp a month to the day after my m/c, and so far it's sticky

38. Mrs. Turtle

blogger / pear / 1509 posts

Does anyone have experience being sick during the tww? I came down with a cold the day after thanksgiving and am still feeling pretty crappy. Technically I don't have a fever anymore but my temps each morning are still super high (this is the first cycle I've ever had temps over 98, and they've stayed over 98 since the first spike). I did have fever the first couple of days, so I didn't think much of the high temps. Now though, I would've thought they'd go down. Does just being sick raise the temps? It's driving me crazy wondering if it means I might be pregnant. I'm holding out though, to test, until the weekend when af is due. No real other symptoms except I've been on and off super emotional. Being sick makes it very hard to symptom spot!

39. FairSeas

coffee bean / 37 posts

Long-time lurker on the blog and first time poster on the boards. Going a little stir-crazy waiting out this second week! So I thought I'd try to find a fun TTC board.

Cycle Day: 21
    TTC Cycle #: 1
    Ovulation and POAS dates: day 14 or 15 I think, mostly based on CM/as early as 12/9? I might just try to wait it out through next weekend (12/13) to save the cost of the pregnancy test.
    Baby #: 2 (baby 1 is 19 mo old)
    Your plan this month: trying to have fun and not expect to much, but I'm optimistic and hopeful! I got a promotion at work that pushed our timeline up from starting to try at the end of January to ASAP, which was exciting. Using FF to track days and CM. I kept meaning to start temping, but too lazy. If we don't see any results in a cycle or two, I'll get back on the temping wagon.
    Chart link:

And just for fun... what's on your holiday wish list this year (besides a BFP)? Mmm, some Joan of Arctic Sorel Boots! And to get to share pregnancy news with our families on Christmas!! That would really be wonderful!

40. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

So I caved yesterday and tested with a Wondfo and go the faintest of squinters. Tested this morning, and EEEK!!! Bright and beautiful BFP!!! 11DPO, so think sticky thoughts for me!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee