Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Season of Miracles - December 2014 POAS

1. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@kjpugs: Absolutely! I'm super tired tonight. Umm, maybe that's because I'm preggers.....or maybe it's because I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. Either way, can't wait to test, trying to make it to Saturday, but will probably cave on Thursday at 10 dpo.

2. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@JennyG: I got a 8DPO with my daughter!!!!! GAHHHH! You are so close!

3. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@JennyG: insomnia was my biggest pregnancy sign with my son!!

4. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Chaosmaven: fx for you

5. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: congrats

6. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

Haven't been on the boards in a while but i guess I'll jump right in... we're NTNP at this point (haven't even gotten my period back yet) but I'm monitoring my CM (which has been wonky). I'll be testing Friday

7. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

Hey ladies, congrats on all the BFPs! I got a postive OPK yesterday and today (but only BD last night and plan to tonight, so O-1 and O) because DH has been stressed out with work and wasn't feeling it the night before. Hopefully we still catch the egg. After last cycle I stopped the acupuncture because it screwed with my cycle and I have no patience at this point to wait it out. Hopefully my LP is normal this month. I should hold off until 12/16 to POAS but im sure I'll cave super early as usual.

8. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@kjpugs: Last night, I thought I might test this morning. Then I woke up and had to pee so bad that I completely forgot about it. So, look's like I might do it tomorrow.

9. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

Jumping in since AF came swift and mean this morning. One more chance to get KU in 2014!

Cycle Day: 1
    TTC Cycle #: 9
    Ovulation and POAS dates: O date most likely 12/18, and if so, POAS date would be 12/31, NYE! We'll be with family in Melbourne so it would be really special.
    Baby #: 1
    Your plan this month: Be kind to myself, treat my body well, and be positive. When my period came this am, I actually felt a strong feeling of hope for this cycle. Trying to treat each day of my cycle as a little miracle and knowing that AF just means that my body is preparing itself for pregnancy. That and considering acupuncture. Oh and a SA for DH (feel like it's time).

And just for fun... what's on your holiday wish list this year (besides a BFP)?
    Really hoping for that BFP on New Years, not gonna lie. But besides that, just hoping for a peaceful and positive season and a fresh happy start to 2015. No more stress/sadness over TTC, practicing patience and understanding what I can and cannot control!

10. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

Happy to report a darker Wondfo this morning! So far so good, only 2 days until AF and I can call this BFP a sticky one!

11. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@JennyG: oh no! I am looking forward to an update from tomorrow then!

speaking of updates, @chaosmaven, anything from you? Fingers crossed!

12. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@kjpugs:

13. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: Stick, baby, stick!!!

14. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: A little late, but just wanted to say congratulations!!

15. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: Yay for the wondo getting darker! I was checking in on this thread hoping you had that to say.

Fingers crossed to be joining you soon.....

16. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: Hooray for a darker line! So reassuring

@YogiRunner: I'm sorry about AF today, but this cycle! Your positive attitude is admirable. I need to be more patient and kind with myself and my body. Thanks for the reminder

17. mrsjd

clementine / 777 posts

Got my first ever BFP on FRER today during lunch! Unbelievably happy. After 11 months and getting a low AMH count on my blood test I never thought it would happen. Thank you ladies for your incredible support and I wish you all your BFPs. I posted the photo on the 6+ December board .
    http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/december-ttc-6-months-support-thread-let-it-snow-bfps/page/2

18. Willow

apricot / 261 posts

You can put me down for POAS on Dec 15 in the next update. I had a temperature rise this morning, which makes me think I might have O'd yesterday? But CM has been all over the place this cycle, making it hard to predict.

19. Willow

apricot / 261 posts

@mrsjd: Congrats!

20. mrs.gm

grape / 84 posts

@mrsjd: congrats!!!

21. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@mrsjd: Woo hoo!! Congratulations!!

22. mrs scrapbook

apricot / 375 posts

@mrsjd: congratulations!!!

23. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@mrsjd: congrats

24. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@mrsjd: congrats!!!

25. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@mrsjd: Conrgatulations my dear!! wishing you a wonderful healthy pregnancy.

26. yerpie110

nectarine / 2771 posts

@mrsjd: congrats!!

27. snickers

cherry / 168 posts

@mrsjd:@Mrs. Microscope: Congrats to you ladies!

@MissLace: Good Luck! Its so hard sometimes isn't it, I swear the last two cycles something has happened or come up right when I seem to O!

@JennyG: Fingers crossed, can't wait for your update!

@YogiRunner: Awesome that you are so positive! Fingers crossed this is your month

@kjpugs: You are hilarious! I am totally symptom spotting here and I love your wish for xmas!

28. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@mrsjd: congrats!!!!!

@snickers: thanks!!! Don't you wish we could all get that AND a BFP for Christmas? LOL

29. snickers

cherry / 168 posts

I am very crampy at the moment, think I might be 2 or 3dpo. DH got sick right before O and then our DS decided not to sleep at all during my fertile period. Its like he knew and doesn't want a sibling haha. Fingers crossed it was enough. Going to test on the 14th.

30. snickers

cherry / 168 posts

@kjpugs: Totally, that would be the best Christmas ever! You are TTC#2 as well aren't you? How old is your little one?

31. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@snickers: yep! She will be 14 months on the 15th. How old is DS?

32. snickers

cherry / 168 posts

@kjpugs: Oh cute. My son has just turned 17 months.

33. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@snickers: so you will be escaping 2 under 2!!!!! That's on my "pro" list for if it takes us a while. It took us a while with our daughter so I am trying to see it as "win/win" either way though!

34. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@mrsjd: congrats! That's awesome!

35. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@mrsjd: amazing, congratulations!!!!

So i am testing tomorrow and am quite nervous about how disappointed i am going to be. I just have a strong feeling i am not pregnant. I didn't use OPKs so i don;t know for sure when I O'd, but it was supposed to happen during the most stressful week of my life (defending my PhD thesis), so we BD a maximum of once of every 2 days and i am worried the stress of that week threw off my cycle. We were both sick the week after so haven't BD since. I am also nursing 1-2 times a day and I am probably doing the poorest health wise that i have ever been in my life (haven't been eating good or exercising for a long time , been waiting to be done my thesis to get back on track).....so i just feel like this is not our month. Which would be fine as I wouldn't mind more of a break between being done with school forever and getting pregnant again and i also started a new job recently.....but this was my last shot to have all my kids born before i turn 35 and i really like the idea of an august baby right before my birthday. So i think i will be really disappointed regardless of the other circumstances......i guess i will just see what happens. I have no sign of AF yet and i am on day 29 of my cycle. But i usually get it anywhere between 28 and 31 days. Planning to test first thing in the morning.

eta. oh and i have had not any symptoms that i know of (another reason to think i am not pregnant), but i was sick with gastro last week and have the beginning of a cold this week so it is hard to tell.

36. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@californiadreams: you won't know until you test, and remember, you aren't out until AF shows! Good luck!

37. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@mrsjd: Congratulations!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

38. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@snickers: good luck!

39. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

@mrsjd: Congrats!! So excited for you

40. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: thanks for the encouragement I am so happy for you and your sticky baby!!! amazing

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee