Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MrsMom: I had a big jump this morning, but my son was up all through the night crying (growth spurt or ear infection maybe? not sure, will see how he does with the babysitter today) so I don't know if I got enough sleep.

2. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

You guys. There's a line.

3. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

Page refresh...

4. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: i see it!!! Test with a frer ☺ I bet that will have a gorgeous line!

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Ginaandcorey: AWESOME!!! you don't need your femara!

6. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: mine went up last night too. But I feel like it could have been the anxiety I was feeling before I fell asleep. (Grr it's back a bit. Don't know what I'm going to do if I'm pregnant this month 😥)

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Wtf is going on with my body? I had a couple of definite positive OPKs a few days ago, but took one today on a whim and it looks positive too. I have non-fertile CM though???

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: That sucks about the anxiety! I'm sorry you're still dealing with residual side effects. If you're pregnant this month, hopefully everything that comes with preparing for a baby will leave you with just the normal stress and anxiety of having a baby. how many dpo are you again?

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Ginaandcorey: ahhhhh!!! Yay!!!

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: pictures? maybe we can help. does your temps say otherwise? or are you temping? I can't remember.

11. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm so worried now that I've just triggered something and will deal with this always 😭. I'm 9dpo today, I think if I'm not pregnant well likely take a break to get this under control

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: maybe you geared up to o and then didn't?

13. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Sorry, thought I did a pic, here is Today’s test

14. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

This was 3 days ago

15. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Ginaandcorey: That's awesome!!! Congratulations!

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

This was 2 days ago, and then I didn’t test until today

17. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Ginaandcorey: AHHHHH!!!! That is definitely a line!!!! Congrats!!!!

18. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: maybe just a really long surge?

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: that is confusing! the old one is a blazing positive, but todays is a maybe. ugghhhh. maybe you did gear up to and then it was delayed? I'd BD to be safe.

@MamaBear87: I totally get taking a break. You have to take care of you first and foremost.

20. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@LAZB: The test from three days ago is a no brainer. Did you have fertile cm with that one that has since dried up? If that's the case I think chances are you ovulated and this might just be the reason they tell you to stop after your first positive.

ETA. Do you by chance have a digital around. I find those to be much more clear when things are "close" for some reason.

21. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@LAZB: What day are you and did you have anything weird about either this day or the previous positive? In Feb I got a dark line on day 8 and then nothing, but kept testing because I thought day 8 was too early, and then back to dark, but not quite as dark as the control day 15, but later realized I hadn't had anything to drink other than my morning coffee on day 15, so the urine was probably very concentrated..

22. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

Another stark white negative today at 10 dpo. But I have this "feeling" in my lower abdomen/upper thighs today that I just can't shake. I'd describe it as super mild cramping but that isn't really right either, just more of a feeling that keeps drawing my attention. It's probably all in my head lol, but it's driving me nuts!

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@BadgerMom: yep, I had ewcm then, and a digital said positive
    @Sams Mom: I think we should too
    @karenbme: I’m cd19 today, but didn’t have any hold today (although only had a cup of coffee beforehand, so not super diluted anyway). When I’ve been pregnant before, I ovulate on day 16/17 but when I don’t take meds or supplements I ovulate around day 21/22, so this could go either way (although I did take vitex this month)

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@BadgerMom: oh man, the mind games! Hopefully a positive tomorrow!

25. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Sams Mom: My temp went up again this morning too! I had some really crazy dreams last night, but didn't sleep the greatest.

26. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Ginaandcorey: That's so exciting!! I'm glad you wont have to use that prescription!

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MrsMom: I had the weirdest dreams last night, actually they were pretty creepy compared to the norm. I really don't feel this month, and my husband is now hopeful because this is the first month I haven't been hopeful at all after ovulation really. Its so crazy.

28. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@LAZB: I'm still getting used to the reading opk's so I'm sorry i'm not much help, But I hope you find some clarity soon!

@BadgerMom: Hopefully that feeling turns into a positive in a couple days!

29. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Sams Mom: Man our minds can play some crazy tricks. My dream was a vivid dream of me sleeping and having a vivid dream.....totally weird! I keep going back and forth from losing hope to be hopeful. My husband just gos with the flow and at least doesn't show if he has hope or not. That's sweet that your husband is keeping the hope for you LOL.

30. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Ginaandcorey: whoa!!! What a line !!!

I think 90% of the reason I like these boards is to see other people’s positive LH and HCG tests.

31. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Ginaandcorey: SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

32. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

April Poas

POAS Date
    Justkeira: 4/2
    Lilyofthewest: 4/3-4/6?
    Badgermom: 4/5
    Motherunner: 4/6
    Mshangry: 4/6
    MrsMom: 4/8
    Mamabear87: 4/9
    Lazb: 4/12ish
    Sams-mom: 4/13
    Spinny: 4/14
    AFC061018: 4/16
    Karenbme: 4/23

All the this month! Any updates please reply.

Ginaandcorey

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@afc061018: we're going to go ahead and accept that I will never make it to the 13th (the day after expected period), and put that I'm starting 9 dpo on April 6.

34. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@afc061018: @MamaBear87: @LAZB: @karenbme: @BadgerMom: thank you!! I went and got a frer and it has 2 lines, too...

I am having a hard time concentrating on anything right now. I'll come back and respond to some other stuff in a bit.

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Ginaandcorey: EXCITING!!!

36. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Ginaandcorey: come join us on the Dec 2018 Moms board when you are ready!

37. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@yellowbeach: I did. 😊
    @Sams Mom:@MrsMom: I didn't feel this month either. Not at all. But I did have one crazy vivid dream and I've been so, so hot.
    @BadgerMom: were you using a frer? Weird thing - I got a stark white on a cheapie yesterday. I only tested todya because I was packing and had to figure out if I was taking tampons or not... 🙈
    @MamaBear87: I'm sorry you're still struggling so much! Hugs.

38. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Ginaandcorey: Nope just a cheapie, how many dpo are you today?

ETA. Now that you're "out" you can probably switch over to the "real you" on here so you don't have to keep logging in and out, because that has to be a PITA lol.

39. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@BadgerMom: serious pita but I just happened to still be logged in so... Lazy. Lol. Today is CD28.

40. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Ginaandcorey: Ha! Fair enough
    That gives me hope for the negative cheapies.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee