Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2019 POAS

1. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Can't wait to have you with us, keep us posted!

2. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@paranundrum: Thank you! Will post an update in a couple of days... Sorry it's been a bust of a month...

3. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@periwinklebee: crossing everything for you!!

4. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: I was surprised to see your update this morning, I hope its real and you don't have to go through the struggles of last time.

5. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bhbee: @snarkybiochemist: Thank you guys so much

The test I took this morning after about a 1.5 hour hold did eventually darken and I think I see something faint on the cheapie, so I'm going to assume the 3 minute rule is quite conservative. Thankfully after last time I have my expectations calibrated accordingly and I'm much less stressed (and much more occupied, thanks LO:-).

6. blairkiday

pea / 8 posts

Welp, cycle started yesterday so having to start over again.

7. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@periwinklebee: Dropping in to say that’s a totally legit bfp! I don’t think I’ve ever heard of an evap on OSOMs, and mine certainly took longer than 3 (or even 10) minutes to show up. Congrats!!

8. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bees_knees: Thank you, this is great to hear! FRERs for me always came up quite fast, so the slowness was a bit baffling. Thank you!

9. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@blairkiday: sorry lady. Hopefully we can have good news next month!

10. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@blairkiday: Sorry, better luck next cycle!

11. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

So I had the first appointment with my new doctor this morning and I think it went pretty well.

She asked so many questions, did alllll the tests and told me I have a nice cervix, yay for me. I got lucky with the bloodwork too. She told me the blood needs to be drawn on CD2-5, so I had to come back in the start of the new cycle. I asked her if we could do it today, it's CD5 today, so we didn't have to wait a whole cycle before starting the process. She said that I can't eat or drink anything in the morning before the blood draw, but I was one step ahead of her and had skipped breakfast just in case.

I'm pretty proud of myself, because I really don't like the blood draws and it would have been so easy just to say yeah, I'll come back in a month. And I didn't pass out or throw up or anything either, they drew six(!) containers of blood for the different tests. I feel like I deserve a sticker and a lollipop.

My next appointment is in a month and a half, by then she should have all the test results and we can make a battle plan.

12. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@paranundrum: Good job pushing for (and surviving) the blood draw! Having to wait that whole extra month would have sucked!

AFM, I caved and tested today. BFN, not surprisingly since we knew this little embryo was a weak mosaic. Formal beta is on Monday.

13. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@yellowbeach: I think I see something on all the FRERs now, but maybe it's just my vivid imagination, I shouldn't stare at it for so long. You'll POAS again in a few days, right?

14. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

I'm seeing a line (albeit faint) on a cheapie this morning, and similar OSOM, so it is definitely real. Thanks everyone for reassuring me! Now the waiting game begins. We had a couple of losses before my son so I think I'm basically expecting the same this time around (if not worse since i'm AMA), but sufficiently busy with work and planning a move that there's no time to obsess.

Really hoping for lots of 's on this board this month, or in the very near future. @yellowbeach: especially!

15. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@periwinklebee: exciting keep us posted! I moved when I was 8w with my son ... not fun, but worth it! If you end up in that position don’t be afraid to accept help and take it slowly. Crossing fingers for you!

16. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bhbee: Thank you!!! 💜 Your support is amazing; people here really get it I would be around 8 weeks for our proposed moving date, which if I am remembering right was near peak sickness. However, I'll totally take it if it means I'm still pregnant! Fortunately it's only a few miles away and we don't have too much stuff. I don't think we'll be doing a ton of unpacking to start because we have to do some renovations and so will just be living in the guest bedroom while this happens...

17. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@periwinklebee: congrats!! The waiting can be so hard though!

@paranundrum: @yellowbeach: I also feel like I see something on all FRERs lol. I’m glad I’m not alone there.

18. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

I am on my first round of Femara and finished taking it last Friday. I ovulated super late when on Clomid, so I’m not too sure on when to expect a positive. Like, for my son I ovulated on CD27. It’s a weird situation as I haven’t even had a period yet but started the Femara anyway since my periods are non existent, so I don’t have a CD to go by. ANYWAY what do you guys think? Getting closer? The last two are from around 10 am and then 1 pm today.

19. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Thank you! And

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Mrs.Panda: it's hard to tell progression since the last 2 aren't dry, but based on the last 2 I'll put you at a positive OPK Saturday.

21. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@periwinklebee: you said you’re AMA.. how old are you? I ask because I am 40. 😬

Also, so excited for your BFP!!

22. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

DH sees a squinter. I see another FRER messing with my head. What say you HB ladies?

23. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@yellowbeach: As I said before, I think I see two lines on every FRER lately, but with that said, today's squinter seems to need a bit less squinting to see than the one you posted yesterday. Fingers crossed!

24. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@yellowbeach: I see something but totally unclear to me whether it’s an evap ... my gut is yes but you never know!

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I think I see something too, also the temp jump looks great

26. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@yellowbeach: I see something too, but I completely understand why you are so hesitant. I hope you have clearer results tomorrow.

DH and I decided to try again this month, and I finished taking Femara yesterday, so I should be POAS in early May!

27. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Great news, it's so good to have you back with us!

28. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@yellowbeach: I say test with a different brand -- any different brand. I so so hope for you that it will be positive, but even a clear and unambiguous negative might be better than FRER's refusal to give a real answer.

29. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@yellowbeach: I see it!!!

30. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@lilyofthewest: Good idea. I'm pulling out an OSOM and will take pics at 3 and 10 minutes. Standby.

31. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@yellowbeach: It has been 24 minutes... Just sayin'.

32. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Ok, so FRER definitely sucks. Not sure why I keep wasting my money. 3 and 10 minutes. And still nothing at 20 as I’m typing.

33. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm sorry. Agreed, no more FRER for you. This is hard enough without repeated false hopes.

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: welcome back lady, glad to see you!

35. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: thank you, and congrats on your new job!

36. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: Thank you! I'm 36... Line today was darker than it got with my previous chemical, so I'm counting the small victories

@yellowbeach: I got sick of staring at bfn's on frer's that look like they could be something but weren't. So switched to cheapies and never had an evap problem, though the line won't show up nearly as soon

37. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@periwinklebee: yay!! so exciting .. also, I just don't feel like anything under 40 is REALLY AMA

38. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@yellowbeach: I’m sorry and I don’t mean to be that person, but I think I see a shadow on the second OSOM pic. Definitely take another in the morning.

39. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Mrs.Panda: @yellowbeach: yeah... I’m seeing something on the 2nd one, too

40. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: well, it's all relative keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee