Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

AUGUST 2018 POAS

1. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Anyone have issues with shortening cycles? Mine have been like clockwork for years - 28 days with ovulation on CD14. They've been all over the place lately and this month I had a 26 day cycle with ovulation on CD12.

Not sure if that even matters but it just seems odd to me that my cycles are changing...

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: @Jessiemuller88: I call pointy nipples THO (titty hard ons) ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am unfortunately in the midst of too early for pregnancy symptoms but the progesterone is killing my digestive system ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@Jessiemuller88: I have tested immediately after buying tests ๐Ÿ™ˆ hopefully yours is the start of something! Keep us posted!

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: mine only drastically changed after birth and birth control (went from 30-31 day cycles to 26 days and now at 28 thanks to clomid)

I would think as long as your luteal phase isn't shortening and you're still ovulating (CD12 is still a decent length for follicle development) I wouldn't worry too much; but if it gets any shorter I'd probably talk to your doctor.

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: My cycle has shortened after each c-section.... I went from 28 days to a 25/26 day cycle (2008 c-section) then a 23/25 day cycle (2014 c-section). But I don't think that applies. ๐Ÿ˜•. I'm also heading towards my 40's and my Afs are getting MUCH shorter and lighter REALLY early for someone who has a lot of eggs ... I'm sorry my shift isn't helpful.

@Sams Mom: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ OMG, I love it!

@jessiemuller88: F'x on the BFP! ๐Ÿ˜‰.

5. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Can we see it??? (can't get enough of POAS )

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Another drop ... I think I'm heading to AF. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฅ. Weird symptoms and encouraging BBT were for naught. Baby 3 on cycle 33 isn't meant to be. Grrrrr.
    Unexplained Infertility is so d*mn unfair!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Has anyone had a 2-day BBT drop at 12 & 13 dpo and still ended up pregnant? (I've only seen it on charts when the woman already tested BFP but continued to temp. ๐Ÿ˜’)
    Looking for hope and grasping at straws ...

#FearingTheBFN

7. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@yellowbeach: yes, but I guess I really am Queen of the Indent Lines. BFN this morning. Iโ€™m assuming Iโ€™m out! No more testing for me.

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I can't tell if that is an indent or an unGodly faint BFP. If I can't have a BFP today, I'm really hoping for one for you soon.

9. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Kaohinani: ugh Iโ€™m SO sorry!! that must be so frustrating. I always say youโ€™re not out until AF shows up. Still hoping hard you get that BFP. With my first pregnancy I had an inplantation dip, then it peaked, followed by LOWER downwards temps after the peak (14 and 15 dpo) but still above the cover line. I stopped temping after 15dpo. So maybe!?

10. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I donโ€™t think thatโ€™s an indent line. It looks like a BFaintPositive to me...!

11. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I definitely see something there. Fingers crossed it's not an indent.

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SupernovaJ: Thank you. I needed to read that. I'm so afraid to test and see a BFN at this point that I may just see if AF shows and hope it doesn't. 32 cycles of BFN and I've had 2 panic attacks when I've tried to go for a FRER. I can't take #33. I suppose my anxiety sounds ludicrous to most people but watching my temps drop and seeing the BFNs month after month are taking a toll on this typically chipper chick!

13. MrsDynamiteGal

cherry / 119 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I see it too!

14. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@SupernovaJ: @Kaohinani: @:Skinnycow: thanks for looking ladies. I was super hopeful yesterday because it showed up within 3 minutes and looked slightly pink in person, but with todayโ€™s bfn, Iโ€™m sure it was only an indent!

I donโ€™t know why I keep early testing!

15. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: It's so hard to resist. I've been getting pretty bad indents on FRERs lately too... they've gone downhill I guess.

16. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I definitely see a little shade of something. I kind of hate FRERs after getting so many bfns this past cycle. ๐ŸคžYou get your bpf, thereโ€™s still time!

Iโ€™m exactly two weeks until back to work and Iโ€™m freaking out!

17. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Kaohinani: sorry about your temps. Iโ€™m definitely waiting it out next cycle I cannot handle a big blank BFN.

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@magnolia: Thank you, Magnolia. At this point, I'm not going to test unless my BBT increases considerably tomorrow, otherwise, waiting it out for AF.

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: o no! This isn't how this cycle is supposed to go! I'm hoping your temps go up tomorrow!
    --------------------------------------------------
    So my temps are nowhere near as far above the coverline as they have been in the past. I usually have 2 days of giant spikes and then hang out up there until AF comes. This time I only had one giant jump and am now hanging out there. *shrugs*

So I finally got the details for my husband's semen analysis nailed down (we're in separate networks so it makes it an extra PITA), but they're booked solid almost a month out from now. uggghhhhh, so now I am checking with my doctor to see what the cash price is for one through his office if the timeline is any better.

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you, Sam's Mom. I know, everything was so encouraging! My husband had even noticed my huge(r) "chesticles" and kept teasing this cycle must have taken ... That and the fact that the movie "Happy Feet" made me cry a couple days ago (don't EVEN ask. ๐Ÿ˜‚). He and my DD had a blast teasing me over THAT.
    #wrongIguess

Anyway, OH NO! They can't conduct the test any earlier?!? Wow! That stinks!!! Hopefully, your OBGYN can pull a few strings with insurance. *crossing fingers*

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: So I have to pick up the paperwork and the cup on lunch and they can get him in tomorrow with results same day or wednesday at the absolute latest.

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: ๐Ÿ‘ YES! Good news for you guys!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I am STILL nauseous after wrestle mania happened to my ovary

It's just like when I had GERD during my last pregnancy, feel like I'm going to puke all day, but never do. So me being the crazy person I am took a internet cheapie HPT this morning thinking I had to be pregnant even though I had the period from hell and confirmed ovulation... (I know, I'm all sorts of crazy) Obviously I'm not pregnant... *crazy lady babbling over*

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Maybe you are having a progesterone sensitivity to the levels in your system? This happens to me EVERY Clomid cycle. I get "gaggy" and on the verge of nausea. I also get the veiny breasts and a plethora of other "pregnancy -like" symptoms. It is frustrating.

25. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

Thank you everyone, I am very excited.

@starlitsky: Congratulations.

@skinnycow: I ovulated earlier each cycle after going off of birth control. I went from CD 17 to CD 15 to CD 14 to CD 13, with a constant luteal phase.

@Kaohinani: I would pay more attention to the trends than the day-to-day variation, and your trend is very straight. I always drop below my cover line by 13 dpo on bfn cycles.

@Jessiemuller88: Good luck. I think it is too early to tell.

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mdf106: I'm a S-L-O-W, painful BBT decline girl ... 3-4 sequential temp drops and then AF comes RIGHT before BBT hits coverline. The day after AF begins, I'm below my previous cover. I have figured that I'm on day 2 of a drop so if I drop again tomorrow, AF is inevitable as by my normal trend. ๐Ÿ˜•

27. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@skinnycow: @magnolia: I use to think FRER were the best, but I think Iโ€™m done with them at this point. If a line wonโ€™t show up on a Wondfo, Iโ€™m not trusting it!

28. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@magnolia: enjoy your last two weeks! Iโ€™m on day 4 with kids and I forgot how exhausting teaching was!

29. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Sticking to the Wondfo is probably a safe bet for both your psyche and wallet

30. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Jessiemuller88: oh no, I just bought 2 boxes of FRER! lol i thought the new ones were supposed to be better than the curved ones. sorry to hear about your bfn but there's still time, right?

@mdf106: how are you feeling?? and wait what are you congratulating me on? ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Kaohinani: eeek I hope your bbt doesn't drop tomorrow!

@Sams Mom: i'm sorry to hear you're still nauseous. I hope it gets better or that at least you get a bfp out of it!

as for me, i'm still waiting to ovulate but I'm seeing some signs so I'm hoping it happens within the next couple of days. I ran out of opk's so I had to buy more on amazon!

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@starlitsky: Thank you, Starlitsky! I'm hoping it doesn't drop any further either.

32. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@SupernovaJ: Congratulations.

@starlitsky: I replied to the wrong person. FRER has always worked fine for me, but I am not one to test very early. I am feeling fine, but I am still pretty early.

33. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@mdf106: ah no worries! I'm glad you're feeling fine!

@SupernovaJ: any updates?

34. Wonderwoman

pea / 24 posts

@skinnycow: YES! My cycle got shorter abt 3 years ago from 28 day to 27 days. Then after I turned 38, it went to 26 days where it remains now. (am 40 soon). I asked my fertility doc abt it and he said it is totally normal and could shrink even more...before it begins to lengthen (menopause..dare I say it ๐Ÿ˜ฌ). I like to think of it as my body's way of saying, "come on...let's get to it...I am giving you even more chances and increasing your odds." ha.

35. Wonderwoman

pea / 24 posts

@Kaohinani: keep the faith, dear. Speak with your unborn child...they are closer than we think. I often speak with my daughter and she gives me tons of comfort. Just saw the new Mama Mia and the part with the mother and daughter theme made me totally ball my eyes out...I am really so emo these days. hmmm... #symptomspotting #hopeful

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Wonderwoman: Thank you, hun. That is a very sweet sentiment. I have been extremely emotional as well (which is very unlike me normally). Thank you again.

37. Wonderwoman

pea / 24 posts

Is anyone crazy horny? I haven't felt like this since my early 20s. I was walking around the mall today and fantasizing about every hot guy. whaaaaa? And then went driving on a very bumpy road to one of my favorite spots to watch the sunset and I was kind of liking the bumps. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Wonderwoman: this cycle has been some of the best sex we've had in a long while, and it's been wanted every time without schedule.

39. Wonderwoman

pea / 24 posts

@Sams Mom: beautiful! happy for you.

40. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Wonderwoman: YES!! DH seems to be feeling the same way too!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee