Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

AUGUST 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Hypatia: Good luck!!!

2. Wonderwoman

pea / 24 posts

sending you all love and big long virtual hug, especially those who are hurting right now.

3. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@MrstypeA: Congratulations!

4. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@starlitsky: Good luck.

I think I may be having the same problem. I keep taking OPKs and they seem to look the same to me. My problem is that the last few cycles have all been 26 days, so if I get a late positive OPK, I may not have time for implantation.

5. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Dropping in to say I had four early losses in a row TTC #2 (anembryonic, <5w, ectopic, 7-8w), but, the 5th time was the charm. I'm 20w now and all my screening tests, NIPT, and anatomy scan have been lovely.

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Mrs. Toad: your luteal phase usually remains consistent and your cycle length variations is effected by your follicular phase.

All that to say, if you ovulate late, you'll still have time for implantation (you'll still have your usual 12-14? days after ovulation). Late unconfirmed ovulation is very often the cause of a late non pregnant cycle.

7. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@lilyofthewest: I needed to hear this. I’m so sorry for all your heartache and losses, but you just gave me hope. I’m so happy you are having a healthy pregnancy. Congrats momma, and thank you for sharing.

8. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@Mrs. Toad: thank you!!

9. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@Kaohinani: thank you! I’m cheering for you! I know what it’s like to have two and want that 3rd. I’m with you!

10. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@yellowbeach: YES! Exactly my thought!! Keep my somewhat sane until next week. Come on September for both of us!! 🙏

11. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

I just started. At least I didn’t have to wait for it I guess.

12. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm so sorry. Hopefully, September is your month.

13. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Mrs. Toad: you should still have time for implantation umless you have a luteal phase defect. Hoping you get a positive opk soon!!

I’m hoping my temp goes up tomorrow to confirm ovulation!

14. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Jessiemuller88: thinking of you!!

15. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Kaohinani: thinking of you too and hope you get the info/answers you’re looking for on Tuesday!

16. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm so sorry you have to deal with this.

@Kaohinani: I'm so sorry you found out. Obviously I'm sorry it happened, but it would have been so much easier if you hadn't known...
    We are here for you just as much as you are here for all of us, please don't feel you need to hold up the mood here if it means you can't express your own feelings in the process of it.
    I'm hoping you get the answers you need tomorrow.

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MrstypeA: @starlitsky: @paranundrum:
    Thank you all so very much. 💗

18. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@starlitsky: Thanks. I hope your temp goes up as well.

I had 4 almost, maybe positives in a row. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings. This morning it now looks negative. We only managed to get in Thursday. Hopefully it's enough. AF is expected 04 September.

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Well my temps tanked but still above coverline? I've not had that ever at 11 dpo even if I'm about to start. Screw this cycle 🙄

20. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm so sorry

21. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: Sorry to hear

22. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm sorry. I'm still hoping for a positive.

23. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: Fingers crossed it pops back up by tomorrow.

24. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Mrs. Toad: have you been temping or just opk? My temp went up a little today but my opk still looks positive (but not blazing anymore) so I think I need to see what my temps are like for the next couple of days before I update my POAS date and join the Sep board.

@Sams Mom: Still hoping for for you this month!!

25. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@starlitsky: No, first time OPK use as well. If AF comes, I will start temping for September.

26. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@Kaohinani: I am so sorry.

@Jessiemuller88: I am so sorry.

@MrstypeA: Congratulations!

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Mrs. Toad: @MDF106:
    Thank you. 💗

@Sams Mom: Oh, no! I'm hoping it is a temp dip and not a drop. F'x

28. Wonderwoman

pea / 24 posts

@Sams Mom: hopefully it is just a temporary thing. there is so much mystery in all these things. just when we think we can reply on science, the body surprises us. Fingers crossed.

@jessiemuller88 so sorry hun..rooting for you next month.

@mrstypeA Super excited for you

29. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i have my fingers crossed so hard for you!

I have sore boobs, less sore than yesterday though, no spotting and some minor cramps. Period due tomorrow. Trying not to get my hopes up too much

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: That sounds like it could be promising though! I'm hoping for your BFP too!

31. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm just trying to be realistic. Really I wouldn't have any symptoms yet most likely. The no spotting hasn't happened before though

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: Is your LP on the shorter side? I can't remember.

I am just waiting for Thursday when I'm supposed to start so I can go see my Dr and find out what the deal is with my husbands analysis and if his prostate infection has impacted fertility.

33. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: it's usually 12 days, sometimes 11 or 13. I'm 12 dpo today

That would frustrate me greatly if your hubby didn't get checked and it impacted his fertility

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I told him I'm going to strangle him after he gets it straightened out and I'm pregnant

35. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: that sounds like an ex excellent plan 😂

36. NCSUchick27

clementine / 995 posts

My name got dropped off of the list somehow. Today was my testing date. I haven’t posted because I didn’t have much to report. I was just waiting to test. I took a Wondfo this morning, and I got what might be a very very faint positive at 10DPO. It showed up about 10 minutes outside of the 5 minute window so it also might be an evap/indent line. I didn’t take a picture because I didn’t think you would be able to see anything.

I am going to stop and pick up a FRER and a digital on my way home today.

FF says AF is supposed to come today, but I have seen no sign of her so far.

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

🌞 August 2018 POAS -

Yellowbeach: TBD
    Hypatia: Aug 1
    Rockinghorse: Aug 6
    Megpie: Aug 7
    Mrs. Toad: Aug 9
    Emileecatherine: Aug 12
    Magnolia: Aug 14
    MrsDynamiteGal: Aug 14
    MDF106: Aug 16 
    SkinnyCow: Aug 17
    SupernovaJ: Aug 20 
    Paranundrum : Aug 20
    Kaohinani : Aug 20
    Jessiemuller88: Aug 22 
    Sam's Mom: Aug 25
    Hypatia: Aug 26
    NCSUCHICK27: Aug 27
    Wonderwoman: Aug 30
    MrstypeA: TBD

🍁 September 2018 POAS

Starlitsky: Sept 1
    Umberto: Sept 2
    Mrs. Toad: Sept 3
    2Mamakrewe: Sept 4
    Yellowbeach: Sept 10
    Skinnycow: Sept 15
    Paranundrum: Sept 15
    Patientlywaiting19: Sept 20
    Magnolia: Sept 20
    LAZB: TBD
    Kaohinani: TBD

Best of luck to everyone this (& next) month! 

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@NCSUchick27: I'm so sorry! I have no clue how it happened but I was off HB for a few days due to illness and then from being bummed over my CP. When I updated our POAS list, I may have cut, copied, pasted from one that did not have you included. I feel terrible about it. 😫 I'll add you immediately.

Looking to the positive - You may have a BFP there! F'x.

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I got a notification on my cell. You got to ameliorating the POAS list issue before I could. Thank you.

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I figured I'd make it easy on you since everything that is going on... And I am on a desktop burning my workday emailing back and forth with a customer that needs to pay their dang bill. (So the more I type, the busier I look )

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee