Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

AUGUST 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I just want to check in with you. I'm hoping you are fine.

2. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

I’m feeling pretty crushed this morning. This is the test I just took. I felt so good about this one, so it’s even more upsetting. I’m still nauseous and have super sore bb’s, but I know it’s the end.

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Aw, I am so very sorry. 😕. I feel your pain (literally) as I'm in the same place. I have been hoping and praying for yours to be a sticky BFP. Sending more hugs.

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

🌞 August 2018 POAS -

Yellowbeach: TBD
    Hypatia: Aug 1
    Rockinghorse: Aug 6
    Megpie: Aug 7
    Mrs. Toad: Aug 9
    Emileecatherine: Aug 12
    Magnolia: Aug 14
    MrsDynamiteGal: Aug 14
    MDF106: Aug 16 
    SkinnyCow: Aug 17
    SupernovaJ: Aug 20 
    Paranundrum : Aug 20
    Kaohinani : Aug 20
    Jessiemuller88: Aug 22 
    Sam's Mom: Aug 25
    Hypatia: Aug 26
    Wonderwoman: Aug 30
    MrstypeA: TBD

🍁 September 2018 POAS

Starlitsky: Sept 1
    Umberto: Sept 2
    Mrs. Toad: Sept 3
    2Mamakrewe: Sept 4
    Yellowbeach: Sept 10
    Skinnycow: Sept 15
    Paranundrum: Sept 15
    Patientlywaiting19: Sept 20
    Magnolia: Sept 20
    LAZB: TBD
    Kaohinani: TBD

Best of luck to everyone this (& next) month! 

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: @Hypatia:
    Tell me you have some good news.

6. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

I tested this morning because I have no self control. It’s a faint positive, I feel relieved yet nervous. After my MC last year followed immediately by an ectopic (where I lost my tube) I am trying not to let me heart/head get ahead of my body. I’m 6dp5dt (6 days post 5 day transfer) and I don’t get official blood work until 9/4. Let the waiting and overthinking begin.

7. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: it sucks so much. I know how badly you are hurting too. My thoughts are with you this morning.

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MrstypeA: That looks fantastic, hun! I'm happy for you.

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

🌞 August 2018 POAS -

Yellowbeach: TBD
    Hypatia: Aug 1
    Rockinghorse: Aug 6
    Megpie: Aug 7
    Mrs. Toad: Aug 9
    Emileecatherine: Aug 12
    Magnolia: Aug 14
    MrsDynamiteGal: Aug 14
    MDF106: Aug 16 
    SkinnyCow: Aug 17
    SupernovaJ: Aug 20 
    Paranundrum : Aug 20
    Kaohinani : Aug 20
    Jessiemuller88: Aug 22 
    Sam's Mom: Aug 25
    Hypatia: Aug 26
    Wonderwoman: Aug 30
    MrstypeA: TBD

🍁 September 2018 POAS

Starlitsky: Sept 1
    Umberto: Sept 2
    Mrs. Toad: Sept 3
    2Mamakrewe: Sept 4
    Yellowbeach: Sept 10
    Skinnycow: Sept 15
    Paranundrum: Sept 15
    Patientlywaiting19: Sept 20
    Magnolia: Sept 20
    LAZB: TBD
    Kaohinani: TBD

Best of luck to everyone this (& next) month! 

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I am so sorry

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MrstypeA: that looks great! So I don't fully understand transfers yet. If the embryo was 5 days old (developed that far after conception? before transfer), and your transfer was 6 days ago, is there a translation to dpo for that? Or is it a totally different rodeo?

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: nothing yesterday, going to test as soon as I pry myself loose of toddler

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Waiting with pins and needles ... F'x!!!!
    I need happy news.

14. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I’m very sorry. Hugs and love to you

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: still waiting, but I'm going to take the fact that I had to cut my way into the wrapper of FRER instead of being able to tear it open is a sign I shouldn't have wasted a FRER

16. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MrstypeA: congrats!! fx for a sticky bean!!

@Sams Mom: oooh good luck!!! What dpo are you today?

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Maybe it is simply the suspense life throws your way "just to make it fun?" (Sarcasm there.).

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: If I can't have a baby this cycle and next cycle is uncertain, I'm absolutely going to live vicariously through you. I need some kind of hope.

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: @Kaohinani: a whole lot of nothing @ 10 dpo.

The upside is my son said 2 new phrases while I waited

Choo choo all aboard!

&

Gulliver! Out! (Because I'm always telling his cat to get out of something or somewhere)

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm sorry about the BFN ... but, you are only 10 dpo so there is still plenty of time. I am very excited that your son was able to articulate those phrases so well ... That is adorable!

21. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: I’m sorry for the bfn but I agree that you still have some time!

@Kaohinani: life is definitely throwing too much suspense my way this cycle. After getting almost a week of nearly positive opks and expecting to ovulate last week, I just got a blazing positive opk... but DH is out of town 😭

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@starlitsky: Oh, no! I'm sorry, Starlit! I swear, this is the WORST month EVER for TTC. I am a ridiculously positive person and I'm absolutely OVER August and ready for September to begin. I'm hoping it is better for all of you ladies!

23. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@MrstypeA: yes!!!! this is so awesome. Just suck up the $ for a few FRER and trend it each morning to keep your sanity. Congrats!!!

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: that sucks! Hopefully you got plenty of BD in (only takes once supposedly 😉) before he left!

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: my temp is still up ish, so hopefully I'm headed to a +

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Hey, it worked with me and the DH 11 years ago! One shot deal to make DD before his training. Now we are "old-ish" and nothing seems to work the same. This CP really has me questioning if my body can even do this any more.

P.S. Your temps look BEAUTIFUL!

27. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Kaohinani: thank you... and yes August hasn’t been the best month for most of us. Bring on September!

@Sams Mom: the last time we BD was Monday night so if there are any sperm still alive after 6-7 days, I guess there is still a very small chance? gonna go frantically google success stories now 😆

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I kind of know what you mean, I'm always questioning if I'm not taking all the signs that I don't need to have anymore babies, but I NEED another baby! Ugh. This whole ordeal has been a forced lesson on patience, but it's still not soaked in.

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: o no! That sucks!

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I completely agree. I have a need to have another. With all of the jobs, career changes, volunteering, and generally "cool" things I've done in my life, NOTHING has been as rewarding or as fulfilling as being a mother. I love every part of it ... even the terrible stuff. I really miss the newborn and baby years. I keep trying, and trying. At this point, though, I feel like my body is an absolute failure. I couldn't have kids with my ex, had them with DH, and now (with unexplained secondary infertility), I can't again. It's just cruel.

Sorry. Broke down in tears and I kind of vented there. Hormones, I suppose.

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: you don't have to apologize, fertility issues blow!

32. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I am SO, so sorry and crushed for you. Just not fair. I know this is your second chemical, can’t imagine. I finally started AF this morning a couple of days late and while I’m glad to be moving on, it’s just not the same knowing something can happen again. I am so sorry, thinking of you.

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SupernovaJ: How are you holding up?

34. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Kaohinani: *hugs* I’m so sorry. Feeling like your body has failed you is the worst 😞

35. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Kaohinani: oh man mama. That completely broke my heart but I’m so glad you’re sharing those feeling with us. Honestly, we were on the fence about having number three (like a lot of moms—like really? Can we handle it??) but after this chemical it made us realize we really do want a third. And then I think about the possibility of infertility. It can happen at any time, even after two healthy pregnancies. Why not me? So I guess what I’m trying to say is, I’m so glad I have this community. It’s actually easier to talk about these things with people you don’t know IRL, oddly. I have several friends who have struggled with infertility for years and while they are open about it, they don’t pour their hearts out (and I completely respect that)! But this helps me to empathize on another level. Thanks for sharing your heart and I really hope next month brings us better news for those who will be trying again.

ETA: I’m doing okay. It was hell waiting for AF to arrive because I felt very hormonal for the first time since I can remember. My period symptoms are very mild overall. First day was pretty heavy flow wise, as suspected, but the emotions leading up to it were ALL over the place. Just glad to be getting on with it. Thanks for asking.

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@starlitsky: Thank you. It is a horrible feeling.

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SupernovaJ: I agree with you. I'm feeling that sharing with you all is far easier than with my friends or family (who, besides only a couple of them, no one knows what is going on atm). I have not had the strongest support system for TTC with #3 which was what brought me to HB. I didn't want to share my CP on here at first because I wanted to keep everything happy for everyone (and I'm this month's board moderator which I felt meant I had to keep morale up). I'm seeing I need you all more than I thought. I'm also fascinated with how different one early loss can be from another and how we all process it. You seem stronger than I. I'm glad I didn't POAS early. I'm crushed now but would have been inconsolable had I known I was pregnant for a week or more. Picking up the pieces from here just seems easier than it had been with my miscarriages (both after 8 weeks) although I have no clue if I will ever have another baby or if I should just keep going.

Thank you so much for your understanding. I am glad you are doing well and AF did arrive. I have no clue if I'm having my AF now from the CP or if it is the loss or what is going on. I have an appt on Tues. I want to know very little from the visit just if HCG is getting close to 0 and if Sept will be a possibility if we choose to try.

38. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@SupernovaJ: thank you. I know you are hurting too, and I’ve been thinking about you and your loss. I’m glad AF showed for you. The hurt is still there, but I remember feeling relieved when I finally started. Hopefully it won’t take me too long to start either. I know what you mean about it not being the same anymore. I think I will forever be terrified of losing a pregnancy.

At this point, I’m not sure if my body is even capable of having a viable one. I never thought it would happen twice in a row. Hugs to you, and thanks for your kind words and thoughts.

39. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: 10 dpo is still super early! Still hoping to see your BFP!

40. Hypatia

kiwi / 500 posts

A bit of an update. I started having some CM a few days ago, so I tested, and it ends up I ovulated yesterday! I spotted at the time I was supposed to ovulate (based on prior cycles), but no LH...then I ovulated 1 1/2 weeks later. So weird. Fingers crossed, regardless!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee