I was dead set on a RCS but the more I think about it, the more I'd like to deliver vaginally. I ended up with a cs for multiple reasons and one of them was baby's size. My ob made it sound like my chances of delivering via cs are higher than delivering vaginally.
If you had a vbac, how did you decide not to have another cs? And how did it go?