Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2019 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SweetCaroline: 10 this morning, 9 last night

2. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: when I got preggo with DD almost 5 years ago, I got a positive on that purple test at 10 DPO, for what that's worth...

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SweetCaroline: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've felt hot and nauseous the last 2 days, hoping this is why

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I am so sorry. I was busy and did not have my phone on me. I WANT to say "YES" but since it had over 12 hours to develop it could be a false-positive. Take a test tomorrow morning and check it at 2 minutes, 5 minutes, and 10 minutes. Any later and, IDK, most test companies say they are invalid. I SOOOOOOOO hope you are KU! 🀞🀞🀞

5. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

@Sams Mom: Totally see a pink line!

6. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: jumping in to follow along and also say that I just looked back in my pictures and got a positive on that same test at 10dpo...praying this is it for you!!! 🀞 For what it’s worth, my tests were always darker in the afternoon/evening so I’ll be waiting *impatiently* for your test tonight

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: not to be a downer, but I’ve seen lots of really convincing Evaps on those tests when they sit. I’d trust the osom. Definitely take one tonight

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I need a level head/downer

Plural pink lines on test are a never for me, and I get excited

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: What, my response wasn't level-headed enough for you? πŸ˜‰πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ Geez, lady!

@Lazb: How are you, hun?

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: 🀣🀣🀣 of course it was, but you've got another on your side to help balance me out

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: lol, you are always level headed! I’m ok, just really sad. Physically, I was expecting much worse, but I’ve gad almost no bleeding or cramping. I’ve had some tummy issues, but I think they are due to a bug since my dd has them too. Her being sick has actually been a good distraction (even though I hate having her sick!)

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Hey, if you are, indeed, KU; Paranundrum and I may be the only "Longterm POAS monthly members" (LPMMs) left on the Feb board! So many ladies from our "group" are either pregnant, taking a break, or recovering that it is getting a bit sparse with both POAS dates and conversation. We need to recruit! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ I think I will be torn when I see your BFP: So happy for you and your DH, yet so sad the board will be devoid of you!

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: if you think you're getting rid of me that easy 🀣

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: While I am glad that you aren't going through too much physically, I am sorry that you have to go through ANY of this. I am glad that you are able to keep yourself distracted, even if it is simply to care for your sick DD. I do hope she begins to feel better soon though, as I always feel terrible when kids are ill.

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm holding you to that, lady. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

In the opposite of poas news, I just threw away the gazillion tests I took for this pregnancy. It was hard to do, and made me sad to think I may not poas anymore. We will see what the testing says, but I’m not taking any tests any time soon

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: ☹️ I'm sorry

I hope they find a definitive correctable issue for you so at least if you want to try again the outcome will be different

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: I can only imagine how difficult that must have been. πŸ’”

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani: thanks y’all, I knew you’d understand

20. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@LAZB: I'm so sorry. It's so hard. I threw a bunch of mine away recently. Though I was really sad briefly, I felt like it was a little cathartic to get them out of the house.
    Just went to a playdate with my son's friend from preschool and his mom told me that she's pregnant with their third. And of course she was like, we weren't even sure if we wanted a third and then it happened immediately. Blah. (She doesn't know what's going on with us)

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Welp, I struck out tonight πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Chuckles: Honestly, sometimes, IDK if it is better to tell people about fertility struggles and losses (which I have struggled with) OR to just coast by and let comments and announcements fly. Both have pros and cons. For those with announcements, I am always happy for them yet sad for myself; however, the comments get to me.

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: We have be chatting the last hour ... you know what I think, lady.

24. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: I definitely see the pink on the first test, and I feel like I see something on the OSOM. I’m crossing everything for you lady!

25. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: I kind of see something, I don't know. Fingers crossed anyway!

@Kaohinani: I know! And I'm pretty sure you'll both leave me this month/next month and then I'll be all alone... I'm hoping you will graduate to the due dates board, but it most certainly will be a lot less fun here on the POAS board.

26. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

You guys this is so crazy. So I can say for a fact there are no changing tables in the ladies restroom at the British Airways First Class lounge at Heathrow. I only know this because we were upgraded here when a man on our flight from Dulles to Heathrow went into cardiac arrest. You know the whole β€œif there’s a doctor on the plane please press your call bell” thing from TV - yeah, that. Except DH went to help - I stayed to watch DD not knowing how serious it was and the man died. Then we spent 2.5 hrs on the plane with police making statements and having them rebook us to Greece. This is crazy.

27. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@yellowbeach: Oh no, I hope the rest of your vacation will be a little less eventful...

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Thank you.

@Yellowbeach: Wow! That sounds like the flight from H#ll! I am hoping the rest of your travels will be far more relaxing and your vacation will be just that - a well-deserved break.

As for me, off to the RE - bright and early. Hopefully, I will be able to begin Follistim to night.

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I wanna see some tests when I get back from the RE this morning. πŸ˜‰
    🀞🀞🀞🀞

30. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Chuckles: @LAZB: I did the same thing this weekend! I feel like I wasn’t able to move on until I tossed the tests.

Last week at school a friend of mine ran up and showed me an ultrasound picture of his second. It took them two months to get pregnant. I am so happy for them, but it also felt like a stab to the heart. Hang in there ladies. I’m doing my best too.

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: holy shitballs lady! That's way too much excitement and craziness for the travel day of vacation. I hope neither one of you have to be doctors again until you come back to work.

@paranundrum: @Kaohinani: you 2 are ridiculous, I'll stalk both of you to your due date board if/when I move on.

@Jessiemuller88: @paranundrum: it seems to be the only test that shows anything. I took an OSOM this morning, and a whole lotta nothing!

@Kaohinani: how did your appointment go?

Here is my negative pee stick for all to see

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Just got back from my appt.

Your chart looks AH-MAZING πŸ‘ but that BFN on the OSOM is a bummer. πŸ˜• On my phone, I kind of see a shadow where an indent or a line may appear but IDK πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ, if you say it is negative IRL, then it is ... Heck, implantation can occur from 5 dpo (absolute earliest and only a fraction of women ever implant this early) to 12 dpo (although 13 dpo has been seen in clinical studies - Also rare.). You may have implanted but began with low HCG naturally OR you haven't implanted YET. In either case, a 20 MIU OSOM wouldn't pick up a definitive line. Here's to hoping that this is your cycle. 🀞

As for me, everything is great. My lining is what it "should" be for CD3 and the nurse found 4 preliminary follicles with 1 "primary follie" (larger than the rest). She drew blood for my Progesterone and Estrogen levels. I should receive a call this afternoon with my levels and the dosage amount for my Follistim. Tonight, I will self-administer my 1st dose and then, I will go back in for 8 am on Friday. Very exciting stuff!

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I used a combo OSOM, isn't that supposed to be a 10 miu?

I am excited that when I called this morning to check for cancellations to move my neck & head U/S up, they didn't have one at 7:45 this morning... BUT they called back at 8:10 with a cancellation for today!

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: It is 10 MIU for BLOOD SERUM/20 MIU for URINE (check the OSOM Clinical website.) In order to get a blood serum sample, one must draw blood and place it in a centrifuge to seperate the plasma (clear top level), and blood cells (red, white, platelets). The serum is primarily plasma and includes all blood proteins (with exception to those used for clotting), as well as, hormones, antibodies, and antigens. So, yeah, unless you have a centrifuge in your basement, you have a 20 MIU urine test.

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I have a centrifuge at work, that I can't touch

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: How sneaky are you? πŸ˜‰
    More to the question, how much of a HPT-addict are you to draw your own blood vial and sneak to use a "forbidden" centrifuge at work?!?! πŸ€”πŸ˜±πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'll lance my finger all day every day for blood sugar amounts of blood. I'll stick a needle in someone else... But I don't think I can needle myself.

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: speaking of needles- Are you just squeamish drawing your own blood OR poking yourself with medications? What are you going to do "if" (big if since we are still hopeful this is your cycle) you ever move on to injectables? Needles don't bother me in the least, especially since I have had to EpiPen myself, as well as, administer medications to others.

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I can give myself a shot, I just can't vampire myself

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ§›β€β™€οΈ Bahahaha! 🀣

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee