Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2019 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SweetCaroline: also, that's what internet cheapies are for, right? 😁

2. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom @SweetCaroline: y’all are cracking me up. But seriously someone get to POAS please.

I’m awake at 3 am - some drunk 🍺 girl just drove her car πŸš— straight through the roundabout in front of our house (instead of driving around) 🚫 and took out the tree 🌳 and all the street signs in it. Knocked her whole right front wheel off the axel. DH went out to check and see if anyone was hurt (I’m only caring during the reasonable hours 😬) and she was so drunk πŸ₯΄ she was rolling her wheel back towards her car like she was going to put it right back an and drive away. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I’m just glad she didn’t fly into my living room and left in handcuffs with police. πŸš“πŸš“πŸš“ I have to work in a few hours. πŸ₯Ain’t nobody got time for this. Just glad she didn’t hurt anyone. πŸ™

3. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@yellowbeach: wowza! I'm glad you guys are safe, that's nutso!

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

15 dpo and temps still up - took a HPT because WTH -- BFN. Can't wait for AF to begin so I can start Follistim. Perhaps, THEN, we will have some luck with #3. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Opening up here:
    In all honesty, I kind of feel as though I'm never going to get pregnant again even though they have discovered what has been wrong all this time ... I'm releasing immature ovum. It is a weird feeling - part of me is realistically facing this (and feeling a bit "down" and frustrated) yet, I am truly hopeful and excited for next cycle. It is difficult to explain and harder to process as I am a human microcosm of pandora's box of emotion at this very moment. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ TTC with infertility is such an emotionally complex process, and so very exhausting! πŸ˜’

@Sams Mom: Please, don't even try to add filters ... this thing is so negative; it was depressed, & so white; it made snow jealous. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ Terrible jokes there.

@Yellowbeach: Now you have a stick to gaze at. πŸ˜‰ Glad you and the family are safe.

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: you sound like my husband 🀣 his answer is always "not my jurisdiction!"

@Kaohinani: I about had a heart attack seeing you post a pee stick 😱

AFM: temps are about level, and a BFN

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: How is your chart looking? Hoping your morning is less perplexing (emotionally) than mine. Kudos for choosing a skinless chicken sammie on a GF bun. The grilled chicken salad minus croutons is also an awesome choice. The Fruit salad is also decent but I can't have it now (too many sugars/carbs). Since I have to go keto - I have to go bunless and sauceless on the sammie (mayo is fine). I sometimes bring a mini guacamole cup with me if I know we will be eating out or ask for a side of avocado. I drool watching everyone eat the fries though ... Mama loves her taters. πŸ˜‚ I can only consume so much cauliflower mash or baked broccoli "fries" and pretend they are the real deal for so long.
    #BetterGetPreggieQuickMyKetoBrainWillOnlyLastAYear. πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‚

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: here is my chart, TD brought yesterday's down a bit, but not worrisome.

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: You are so early. A BFP could, possibly, be in your future. 🀞🀞🀞🀞
    I just want my stupid AF to come. Let's get this party started - I want to see how Follistim works for me and IF I can still get KU.
    (Sorry, kind of riding the "bummer" wave today even though I had NO real thoughts about getting a BFP this cycle with only a 3% chance. Part of me is relieved because with immature ovum, had one been fertilized, it could have been chromosomally abnormal; the other part is devastated simply because IDK if my body will EVER allow me to have another baby!)

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm very hopeful for follistm in your case, if it all seems to be is immature ovum, there is meds for that! And you get to use those meds!

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you. I just need a slap, or a borage of facts that counter my dire situation, or a megadose of my own usual positivity thrown AT me, or a hug ... πŸ€” I can't tell which of the 4, but I need something to get me out of this today. πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‚ I'm rarely ever in a "mood."

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Page 15 update:

β„πŸΎπŸŽ‰ JANUARY 2019 POAS πŸŽ‰πŸΎβ„

12/31: YouBoots - (September 2019 Mama)
    1/2: Blythe
    1/3: Sam's Mom
    1/12: Chereshae
    1/15: Yellowbeach
    1/21: Honey786
    1/24: Paranundrum
    1/25: Sam's Mom
    1/28: Kaohinani
    1/29: SweetCaroline
    1/30: Annem1990 - (October Mama)
    TBD: mrskansas
    Drop-in BFP: Jessiemuller88 -
    Drop-in BFP: MsHangry - (Sept/Oct 2019 Mama)

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈAmazingly Supportive Cheerleaders
    β€’ JessieMuller88
    β€’ Lazb
    β€’ Mamabear87

For those ladies interested and ready to roll over to the February POAS board:
    http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/february-2019-poas#post-2867695

12. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm sorry you're riding the bummer wave today. I hope you give yourself some grace and take it easy. I often have to remind myself "One Day At A Time" otherwise I get ahead of myself. I know from experience that is easier to say than it is to practice. Thinking of you today and wishing you peace!

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: Thank you. I needed that pep talk.

14. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: You might kill me and I'm not sure if I just have line eyes for FRER, but I'm looking at your stick on my iMac retina display and now I think I see something. Not sure it has color though. But I'm definitely not counting you out yet.

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: @Kaohinani: apple retina display is not me messing with filters as a disclaimer, but those are awesome displays!

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Thank you for being optimistic. πŸ˜‰ I REALLY appreciate it. Unfortunately, there was nothing visible IRL so IDK. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I'm always hopeful and I do believe in miracles and all ... but this would have to be one heck of a miracle for me to get a sticky BFP after 15 dpo. πŸ™

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

16 dpo - Super confused this morning. I think my body is messing with me. My temp dropped .30Β° so I figured, "Okay, awesome, AF is on her way," and went along with my merry. Then nausea hit about an hour later and I vomited. So, I took 2 tests - both BFN, of course. No biggie - I'm already prepped for AF and did all of my moping yesterday. Used the powder room, and I had one tiny streak of red. I HAVE NEVER spotted before an AF. I have gone to the powder room 3x since and NO more blood/spotting. I am still a tiny dizzy/nauseous but EVERY test is BFN.
    The RE's office is not picking up their phone so I may just go in on Monday morning. I KNOW 16 dpo is WAYYY too late for an IB. I have no clue if this is progesterone-related, if my hormones are causing me to spot scantily pre-AF (since I have NEVER done this), or if this is even normal. I refuse to "Dr. GOOGLE." @Yellowbeach? @Sams Mom, @Paranundrum ... any other ladies, have you gone through anything similar?

18. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: I’m at a loss on this one...

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: as sucky as it is, the couple times I've made it to 16-17 dpo (I know it's normal for you though), I have ALL the pregnancy symptoms. Maybe your body is just being mean like mine does?

BUT the last time I thought someone's AF was coming for sure (since you're getting BFNs @ 16 dpo), she ended up pregnant πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: @Sams Mom: thank you, ladies. Still no AF. Maybe tomorrow? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I think I will go to the RE on Monday.

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

For anyone's perusal

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: It looks fantastic ... you may be heading towards a triphasic chart! 🀞

23. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm sorry, I don't have anything useful to say. I spot every time and have never seen a BFP, but I'm hoping the deviation from normal is a good sign for you!

@Sams Mom: Impressive jump, hoping to see a BFP from you very soon!

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Thank you!

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

UPDATE--' VERY light spotting just started. The RE's "call back line" just contacted me. The on-call nurse stated that for the clinic and for Follistim purposes, as long as the blood is red (not pink or brown) and more than a few drops, one can consider it CD1 for an U/S visit. Upon the scan and after the bloodwork, the RE will determine if Follistim should be administered that evening or if one should return the next morning for another scan and more bloodwork. Soooo, I guess even with SUPER SCANT bleeding, I still go in on Monday and consider it CD3.

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

This board feels dead this month. 😒

27. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: I know... was hoping for even a drop in BFP... something!

28. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Kaohinani: @yellowbeach: I'll try to liven it up...I took 3 (barely) expired Wondfos..I think I flooded the first two in my pre-coffee haze. #3 was BFN. I mean...it is 8 DPO

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SweetCaroline: I keep having dreams about blazing positive FRERs... Maybe the final bit of sanity is slipping away 🀣

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I couldn't pee on a stick if I wanted to, I've got up to pee 3 times tonight... I NEVER get up at night to pee, hell even when pregnant I hardly got up at night to pee.

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I have moved on to the February POAS board but I'm still "here" to cheer on Sam's Mom and SweetCaroline (since I believe you two are our last ladies of the month). πŸ˜‰πŸ€žπŸ˜

@SweetCaroline: Aw, you are a sweetheart in trying to waken the board up a bit. I appreciate it . I know you got a BFN, but 8 dpo is super early ... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP. 🀞

@Sams Mom: Hoping the dreams are the real deal! πŸ˜‰ When will you test again?

@Yellowbeach: annem received her BFP the other day but did not post. I saw her announcement on the October Mama's board. I'm very excited for her (and added her BFP to our board). I've also been waiting for more "drop-in" BFPs. πŸ€” Comparatively, this month was such a small group of ladies (and the majority of us have infertility or cycle issues) that it made for a truly anemic month for BFPs thus far. πŸ˜• Perhaps, February's POAS board will be more fruitful? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: if I can make it past 7 without peeing again, otherwise tomorrow morning.

I can't get back to sleep, so I figured I'd sync my TD, it says "not enough data" 😭 I know I turned it on last night and it was on when I went to sync it

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Hmmm πŸ€”, missing one temp isn't a travesty (simply mark it as a missed temp in FF); however, I do understand your frustration. Did you hold the button down for 3 seconds and watch for the yellow light? If so, perhaps you had too little sleep. Do you go to bed as soon as you put it on? Besides peeing a million times a night (God, I hope you are pregnant!), was your sleep more restless than usual? If you do go to bed soon after and rarely T&T in your sleep (aren't you the sleep hair puller?), I find the data message so odd bc I have had nights up and down ( with dogs having to go in/out, both T & G sick, and DH out of town calling and waking me late at night) but, even on 4 hours of sleep, TD had significant data. I believe it may be because TD takes your BBT 3 hours before you wake, therefore, you need a solid 4 hours(ish) of sleep for the biometric algorithm to properly collect and assess your data (HR, sleep pattern, temp, etc). If you didn't meet the 4-hour sleep perimeter, TD has dicey data and can't afford you a reliable BBT. ( That is one of the reasons why I still dual temp .... Just in case.)
    If I were you, I would try to download my "raw data" to see how I slept and what they were able to record. Take the highest temp of the evening (2-3 hours before you took the device off) and use that. Here is the link:
    https://tempdropapp.herokuapp.com/mybbt

If it happens a second night, contact TD:
    https://www.temp-drop.com/pages/contact

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: yeah,I double check every night before I plug my phone in that it's on. I also check it in the morning to make sure that it is still on/was on. I basically put it on, brush my teeth, then get in bed.

I rub my head on my pillow if I'm under a shit ton of stress, but it's not bad now actually πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I woke a couple times outside of the peeing, but didn't get up, just rolled over and fell back asleep fairly quick.

As to the animal pregnancy test, my husband's cat (who I rescued from a parking lot when she was a scrawny little kitten) usually hates me. It's because I am the "other woman" in their relationship πŸ™„, but here she lies in all her fat glory.

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Well, try to download the raw data and use the highest temp 3 hours before you took the device off. That is the best advice I've got.

As for the cat, "Awwww, cute," and, "Ekkk, I am so hopeful!" 🀞 Of course, I have given up on Pililani ... I think her baby-sensing abilities are failing her in her years. 🀣 This was her curled up with me 2 days ago (I have begun to document Pili belly pics because, well, IDK πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ - maybe a bit hopeful each cycle when she becomes needy and crawls on my stomach? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Three years is a long time.).

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm going to say she's psychic and predicting next cycle 🀞

AFM I peed 2x more before I even made it to 7 πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: ok, I took this one last night before bed. Nothing after 5 minutes, didn't look again after that.

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Took an OSOM just now, couldn't see anything

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SweetCaroline: @yellowbeach: @Kaohinani: I need eyes! 😬 Like I can see it obviously, but it's old, but it's pink

I'm going bonkers, testing again this evening because maybe that's my thing?

40. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: I don't know what to think. I mean...its totally there! What dPO are you now?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee