Login/Register

July 2019 POAS

1. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@paranundrum: ahh good luck πŸ’•
    @Eebolleh: best update!! So happy for this news

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

πŸ€” So, I think I'm out. 😭😭😭 Cramping along with low back pain since noonish. I gave my class their EN final, came home, and then popped Tylenol since they were hurting me so. I, literally, just began with crimson spotting πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ 10 minutes ago. Since I'm 15 dpo, I assume it is far too late for an implantation bleed SOOO onto the next cycle (* DH is still out of town and I will probably OV by the time he returns). Since July/Aug will be a bust for POAS, I'll be having an IUI late Aug and will POAS in Sept. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Honestly, I'm pretty over all this.

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Page 13 Update -

πŸŒžπŸ•ΆπŸΉπŸŽ† July 2019 POAS πŸŽ†πŸΉπŸ•ΆπŸŒž

1 July - Chereshae - - Feb/Mar Mama
    2 July - MaybeBaby
    3 July - FuzzyPeaches -
    4 July - GreenCraftyCello - - Mar Mama
    5 July - CatchAFallingStar
    7 July - Paranundrum
    12 July - JennyLayneAZ
    13 July - Mrs. Panda
    17 July - SweetCaroline
    19 July - Raspberries
    21 July - Kaohinani
    26 July - CatchAFallingStar
    31 July - Paranundrum

TBD -
    No POAS -
    Drop-In BFP - Phillybaby2013 - - Feb/Mar Mama

πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ πŸ“£ Amazing Cheerleaders:
    - Yellowbeach
    - Sam's Mom - - Feb/Mar Mama
    - CrazyDogLady
    - PachaMama
    - BHBee
    - Lazb

4. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Kaohinani: damn sorry girl. I’ve been checking back to see your update. This process is so awful, I’m hoping IUI is it for you πŸ’•

5. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Oh no, I'm sorry! I'll still hope for some crazy scenario from "I didn't know I was pregnant" for you.

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: @paranundrum:
    Thanks, ladies.
    This morning, I am in SOOOOOOOO much pain it is unreal. My lower back aches and the ovary (RT) where the RE removed the Endo from the base is having stabbing pains. I was warned my 1st post-op af would be uncomfortable but this feels like the start of labor! πŸ€•πŸ€’πŸ₯Ί
    It is a bummer πŸ˜• because, were I pregnant, my little would have been conceived on Independence Day (huge for a military family) and my due date would have been 21 March (or 3/21) which is just a cool number and awesome that it would be a "countdown to birth!" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚. Next cycle would lend forth to a 4/25 due date and the following would be 5/22. *sighs* Oh, well. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Keeping with my normal "positivity," although I am crushed a BFP didn't happen (DH and I dtd 12x this month so I was hopeful), I have found a few take-aways:

1.) My [previous] usual premenstrual symptoms are now null and void. I didn't get my usual sore BBs, and chin acne, nor did I get major cravings.
    2.) My CF (CM) has increased substantially which is amazing for me, especially with Sjogren's.
    3.) My pups become more affectionate when I am uncomfortable (* this one is a bonus, although, now I know I can't depend on Pili to "tell me if I am pregnant!" πŸ™„πŸ˜‚).
    4.) The "normal" for this cycle was a painful ovulation, cramping from 5 dpo, bloating, BB "growth/fullness," more fluids, no real appetite, and a weird mild "metallic mouth" (which I still have πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ). So, now I know they all mimic BFP symptoms and I will just have to wait for AF before I test the next cycle that I can try again.
    Lastly, 5.) My body PROBABLY just needed this cycle to heal after the lap and excision. I shouldn't have forced trying for a BFP this month even if the RE told me we could, absolutely, try.

I am hoping DH returns a couple days early from training [as they had done last year] ... in that case, we may have a chance (πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ) if I do not OV at 10 dpo or earlier.
    I will try to keep positive and hope either this cycle "happens" or the following cycle's IUI brings me a beautiful BFP. My fertility "should" be better (atleast for the next 6 mos post-op) so there is always that ...

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: I’m so sorry, that is such a bummer, I was so hopeful for you this month!

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Thank you. I had been hopeful as well, especially since all non-symptoms had been so dissimilar to those in past (non-medicated AND medicated) cycles. I'm keeping the faith that it WILL happen for me [and soon] because I've been extremely proactive in both DH's and my efforts, as well as, that I have been taking care of any and all health & fertility issues that arise. Besides, statistically (after over 3-1/2 years trying), with all of the interventions, Western medicine, and Eastern treatments, I am due for a beautiful BFP soon. πŸ˜‰
    #StayingHopeful. #KeepingTheFaith #WorkingOnContinuedPositivity. #WhenLifeGivesYouLemons...

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: that blows, I'm sorry πŸ˜•. I was really hoping for your elevated odds to come through this cycle ☹️.

10. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm sorry. When do you move onto iui?

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you, Mama. I was really hoping the odds had been in my favor as well. As much as I adore the POAS board, I wanted to move on to the March Mamas board so badly! Keeping positive though - According to most studies, fertility in lap patients is the highest from 2-6 mos post surgery. If DH and I can make my OV date, perhaps we have a chance. Also, I have Stage II Endo, and in this one study affixed below (within 12 mos), those with with the removal of Stage2 (or Stage3) had some of the highest successful pregnancy rates. 44% for Stage2, specifically... Maybe I will be one of the lucky ones?

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@crazydoglady: Thank you so much. DH and I will be trying for TI (if he makes it back from training in time) and a single IUI in August. If neither work, the RE wants to move me onto IVF due to my AMA and newly lackluster AMH numbers. He REALLY believes we have a chance (especially since I have had 2 live-births/children unassisted) within the next 3 mos ... I am optimistic and hopeful it will happen.

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ“£πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Cheering on the remaining ladies on the board ... My fingers are crossed 🀞 for your BFPs! Best of luck !

14. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm ready and willing to jump on with you if you want to start the August board...

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

16. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

9 days past 5,000 unit trigger.. 7 days past IUI.. still not sure if this is real!

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I wrote you on your Trigger board ... I hope it is a true BFP. It is looking pretty good! 🀞

18. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Kaohinani: thank you!! I’m embarrassed to call for betas this soon because they told me not to test until the 30th... what would you do? Just wait? I’m also so nervous because of my chemical in May.

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: In all honesty, I would keep testing until the 26/27. If there is progression (going from a lighter positive to a darker positive), I'd call for betas and explain that it is, indeed, progressing in its qualitative nature and you would like a quantitative test (betas) to confirm the viability. RE's understand that women who are TTC (especially those using ART) are impatient to find out whether or not they were successful, so you should not be embarrassed... but I do understand your hesitance. I can't wait to see tomorrow's HPT. πŸ‘πŸ€ž

20. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

Taken around 2:00... I think this might be real

ETA Just realized the photo is awful. It’s definitely a faint positive in real life.

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I am sooooo hopeful that it is! 🀞😁 I can't wait to see tomorrow's HPT!

22. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: Fingers crossed!!!

So, AF is 3 days late now, but I tested yesterday and BFN. I'm thinking my cycle must be out of whack (I had a miscarriage in May, got my period back in mid-June, and assumed it would resume its normal pattern - apparently not. )

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@raspberries: I'm so sorry that you are in limbo. I've had cycles like that. In fact, one lasted until 21 dpo. I kept receiving blank HPTs so I called my OB. He told me it was probably due to stress. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ In the case of yours, it could be due to the miscarriage (or even stressing out over your cycle.). Best case scenario, you are pregnant but the HCG hasn't processed so it is not enough to "show" in your urine. Anyway, I'm sorry you are going through this ... it must be so frustrating.

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: How is this morning's HPT? Any progression? 🀞🀞🀞🀞

25. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Kaohinani: haven’t tested yet! It’s only 7:30 here 😊

26. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: What are you waiting for???

27. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

OK... so I ran out of FRERs, but there’s still a faint line on the Internet cheap tests. I might go buy more FRER later. Doctor won’t run betas until Monday. I think the trigger would definitely be out by this point, but I’m just not 100% on it. Ya know?

28. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Kaohinani: That's so kind of you to say. I'm still in limbo over here, so I figure I'll test again on Friday if AF still hasn't shown up, and then I guess I'll move over to the August board?

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@raspberries: You are welcome. I look forward to your test tomorrow. Hopefully, you will find some clarity.

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I, completely, understand. I hope it is a true BFP. I can't wait to see your next HPT.

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

*Double post*
    Oooops! πŸ™Š

32. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

I think I’m pregnant, guys
    I didn’t have time to wait for it to fully develop. This was about 30 seconds after I peed. I’m 9 DPO.

33. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: omg! Congrats! Looks like a BFP to me!

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: Congrats! πŸ₯³ Nice line ... I can't wait to hear your beta numbers on Monday! πŸ˜„ When would you like me to add you to the roster as a "BFP?"

35. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: congrats!!!

36. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: ooh congrats! Great line!!

37. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

13 DPO
    First beta today!

38. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

13 DPO
    First beta today!

39. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: Wonderful 2nd line!

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: Congratulations (again), mama! πŸ₯³ I'm so excited for you! As you have probably noticed, I had added your BFP on the August POAS; however, I forgot to update here. I will do so now.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee