Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2019 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: Okay, mama, I JUST responded to the inquiry on your post. I will add you to the POAS roster momentarily. I hope this IUI is your "lucky !"

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

πŸΉπŸŽ† July 2019 POAS πŸŽ†πŸΉπŸ•ΆπŸŒž

1 July - Chereshae - - Feb/Mar Mama
    2 July - MaybeBaby
    3 July - FuzzyPeaches -
    4 July - GreenCraftyCello - - Mar Mama
    5 July - CatchAFallingStar
    7 July - Paranundrum
    12 July - JennyLayneAZ
    13 July - Mrs. Panda
    17 July - SweetCaroline
    19 July - Raspberries, Kaohinani
    26 July - CatchAFallingStar

TBD - Paranundrum (2nd)
    No POAS -
    Drop-In BFP - Phillybaby2013 - - Feb/Mar Mama

πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ πŸ“£ Amazing Cheerleaders:
    - Yellowbeach
    - Sam's Mom - - Feb/Mar Mama
    - CrazyDogLady
    - PachaMama
    - BHBee
    - Lazb

3. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Kaohinani: I wouldn’t say I’m going insane just yet, but today was a little bit of a bummer. Our daycare is pretty close knit and there are 5(!!!) families expecting so they had a combined baby shower thrown by the owner. Two of the families revealed today (we knew who 3 were but 2 were a secret as they just became comfortable to share) and so many people expressed to me that they thought it was going to be me. Makes me feel worse about not losing all the weight from my son! πŸ˜‚

4. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Oh, I'm so sorry!I would have been bummed out, too.

5. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Glad AF is staying away for now... I’m with you on going crazy this month. There’s absolutely no way I am preggers bc there’s been no BDing in quite some time - but I STILL want to pee on something!!!

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: you need to pee on any stick for moral support for @Kaohinani: to pee on a stick 😬

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I'm so very sorry that you have been feeling all the feels (ranging from jubilation for to self-sadness and all inbetween) from all of the pregnancy announcements around you. I empathize and sympathize as I have two newly pregnant ladies (one a 20-something TA and the other a tenured professor in her late 40's) both in the English dept. DH and I have been at this [actively] for over 3-1/2 years and I feel as though I can't catch a break. I am always so elated to hear an announcement (and I love seeing BFP HPTs, of course), but I'd be remiss if I did not admit that it does tug on me emotionally... like, when will it be MY turn? (Okay, pity party over. 😁)

@yellowbeach: Thank you. I feel like TTC (and the TWW) along with all of the "hiccups" along the way, has made me a bit crazy πŸ€ͺ at times. It is though EVERYTHING is out of my hands (* hard for a person who likes to be "in control") and I get stressed because I feel as though there is an expiration date fast nearing on my fertility. It has been as though EVERYTHING DH and I have done in regards of conceiving has been in vain. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ The medications, the tests surgeries, appointments, alt med treatments (massage, acupuncture, acupressure, yoga, nose piercing, cupping - you name it, I've done it. πŸ™„) and time devoted to TTC has all been for naught. It is super frustrating.

@Sams Mom: I'm going to wait until around my POAS day (and hope AF stays away). I haven't found my "sign" to test and, as of this morning, mild cramps and barely there metallic taste (which could be so many things). Besides, it is finals week and DH isn't here to pick up the pieces of me if it is a BFN 😭😳😳😳🀣. On the plus - no chin zits this cycle and my normal sore post ovulatory BBs are feeling great. πŸ‘

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I'm having intermittent pain in my right side, and it's stressing me out a little.

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: My guess would be either (a) round ligament pain (which can begin at 5 weeks) or (b) stretching of your scar tissue (* it can be more prominent on the side that the fetus sits). Hoping you start feeling better .

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I've already had some round ligament pain, but it doesn't feel the same. The scar tissue could be it because that's the side I found the heartbeat on and it's right on the far right corner of my c section scar.

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm betting on scar tissue then. πŸ‘ Remember, that c-sections cut through flesh, fascial tissue, fat, muscle, and your uterus ... the edge of your outer (superficial flesh) scar may not perfectly align with that of subsequent subdermal layers; therefore, even if the pain seems towards an ovary (or further from your medial line of symmetry), it could actually be localized to the side of your uterus. Also, pain in one location can actually be radiating from a centralized point. So, who knows? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I'm still thinking scar tissue from your C/S with Sam, though. πŸ˜‰

Added: in all honesty, I'm having light cramping (but on both sides -- visually by the ovaries) that feels more like my usual Mittelschmerz cramping. I'm hoping it is my scar tissue healing after the doc removed the endo from the corners.

12. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: I agree with @Kaohinani - sounds like scar pain. Most badness like an ectopic is rare. Early for RL pain but not impossible. Hope you feel a better soon

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: @yellowbeach: thank you ladies! I'm being extra crazy because 1) I've had longer to stew waiting for my first appointment this time 2) it took forever to get here.

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: No apologies for being a bit crazy (trust me, you're not being crazed at all.). I can, absolutely, understand how you must feel, especially since your #2 had taken so long to conceive ... trust me, if I E.V.E.R. get my #3, my "crazy" πŸ€ͺ worry and obsessing will rival yours πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ’•.

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Mrs.Panda: @Raspberries: @CatchAFallingStar: @Paranundrum:
    The Oprah fairy πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ needs to come around again (as she did at the start of the month w/ all of the BFPs) and announce, "You get a baby, you get a baby, you get a baby and YOU and YOU get a baby! Yaaaayyyyy!"
    Hopefully, it will be lucky for one (or ALL) of us.

16. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Kaohinani: Oprah where are you?!

Been keeping tabs on you guys, fingers crossed.

Last week was horrible, funeral and arrangments for my young 20s coworker. I had to help clean her desk out. My car also got hit in a parking lot while I was parked, about to go inside. A small thing in the grand scheme but mama ain't got any mental capacity left!

Good news is that my absess was drained and thus not a mass that we need to be concerned with. Now I'm just battling with the hospital to find out how much my mammogram is going to cost, since I know insurance won't cover. 3 voicemails I've left since last Tuesday and no return calls...

Oh how much I wish things would calm down and that we'd be talking about scans of baby and not scans of breasts...

17. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@SweetCaroline: so glad you got the abscess drained and that it was just that. Insurance and the healthcare system suck in the US. So frustrating and infuriating.

I decided if we all get preggo this next month or two we need to schedule a meetup for a few weeks out and I can bring the ultrasound πŸ€“ and yes @SamsMom you too!

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: hell yeah! I'm down for that!

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: Wow! What an update. I am so happy to read that your abscess was drained and you have a clean bill of health! One's health is so important.
    I am sorry to read of your terrible week last week. That must have been emotionally overwhelming! So many hugs.

I agree that I wish we were all speaking of fetal scans rather than breast scans (or in my case scans looking for follicles, cysts, and uterine cavity πŸ™„) ... Hopefully, the Oprah fairy πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ will come back around. πŸ˜‰

@Yellowbeach: Oooh, what an awesome idea! I'm in! πŸ‘ (πŸ€” Now, I just need to get K/U ... πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜ΆπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­)

@Sams Mom: How are you feeling this morning? 😁 P.S. for an FYI- I know how you buy H.C. training pants on Amazon -- part of today's "Prime Day" special, all H.C. diapers, pull-ups, and wipes are on sale!

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm surviving. I went to bed as soon as my husband left for work around 9 last night and feel like I might have actually got some sleep.

aww, thank you for remembering, but Sam is finally out of pullups 😬. My husband and I tried to figure out the other day how long Sam has officially been potty trained, and we're not sure. It's less than 3 months because he didn't get his stuff together in time that I had to fulfill the "if you're potty trained by your third birthday Mommy and Daddy will buy you a powerwheels" (thank God, because I wasn't ready for that quite yet).

21. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: now that sounds like a party! πŸ˜‚

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: You are super lucky. G is still having accidents πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ. I think he does it on purpose bc he laughs now. πŸ™„

@Lazb: Yeah, I thought so, too! Yellowbeach had a great idea: U/S (scan) party ... πŸ€” we will need wine glasses filled with sparkling cider or grape juice (instead of the good stuff 🍾🍷🍸🍹). πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: it's like a little switch flipped that I had nothing to do with. We were changing wet underwear multiple times a day, some at night, hardly pooping at all (toilet or underwear). Then one day he stayed dry all day, all night, and FINALLY started pooping in the potty. I was losing my mind. I don't think my sanity would have held potty training in early pregnancy.

Now as to the U/S & fake wine party, sounds like a blast!

24. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

So I’m not joining this board. Which sounds stupid to start my post with.

But I’m feeling hopeful for this month. We aren’t TTCing so no OPKs or temping or anything but the timing was good. And I feel some differences than my usual during this TWW. I know rationally there are things that cause these differences more than early pregnancy. So I could be totally bummed late next week if AF shows. But until then - I’m going to be hopeful.

And I’m not telling anyone in real life my hope. My family worries about me after the loss of little William and I think they would vote I never try to have kids again. But I just think in my heart my DH and I will get the opportunity to be a parent to a healthy and happy kiddo.

Since I’ve been away from this site for months (we bought a 110 year old house, are in the middle of renovations of it while also painting the outside, moved in and my job is crazy) but wanted to say hello to my Hellobee friends and post that I’m hopeful. And I’ll be hopeful even if this month let’s me down.

@Sams Mom: and I wanted to say to you - congrats!!! That was the best news I saw on here while I was away!!!!

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MrsJBeeG: It is fantastic to see/hear from you! You have been very missed. Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful news and CONGRATULATIONS on your new home! I am extremely hopeful πŸ™πŸ’• that this cycle will be your sticky BFP. 🀞
    Feel free to drop in any time as your presence is much appreciated and adored.

26. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@Kaohinani: you are so sweet.

27. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Kaohinani: any testing for you?

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MrsJBeeG: thank you lady! It doesn't seem... Then my GERD and/or nausea flares up and I'm like yep, there it is.

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Mrs.Panda: No, ma'am. Not yet. I'm scared of a BFN. (* I am such a wuss. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ) I have been feeling miserable since drinking my coffee at 5 am (and vomited) but I am assuming that I am coming down with something. Ugh.

30. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

In the waiting room for my IUI right now! 😬

I’m afraid they waited too long because my cervical mucus has disappeared since yesterday. Trigger was Sunday night at 10:30.

31. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Kaohinani: test! How many DPO? I’m asking before reading back through posts

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: Sorry, I was teaching and then feeding my littles (err, one is 11 and not SO little. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£) when I got home. I hope your IUI went well and it lends forth to your lucky BFP! As for me, I'm holding off on taking an HPT bc, I dont know if I can deal with ANOTHER BFN after over 3-1/2 years of trying. My husband is training in Tx until the 30th so I have no support if I get a BFN as a bunch of family and friends (non-supportive) believe we are not trying any longer. I am just feeling out this post-surgical cycle atm and hoping for the best. πŸ™‚

33. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@fuzzypeaches:
    @yellowbeach: @Kaohinani:

Just wanted to let you guys know that I had my ultrasound today and they confirmed that baby is just fine! EDD was 1 day off my LMP so baby is growing perfect. I got to see a tiny little lump wiggling around and heartbeat was 167.

I thought I would be more nervous than I was, because I dreamt all night that I was told that there was no viable baby and I had to plan a d& I. I think the fact that I was so uncomfortable and thought I might pee my pants helped?? Haha I drank way too much water because I wanted to make sure I could push my uterus up high enough to see πŸ˜‚

34. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Eebolleh: That’s such an amazing update! πŸ’›

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Eebolleh: Fantastic update πŸ‘πŸ˜ ... Thank you for sharing with us as I had been thinking of you. (I had written last night --commenting on your newly made announcement which you posted on the Mama's board -- essentially stating the same thing. I am not certain if you saw it.) Anyway, I am unbelievably happy for you and your little belly-bean 🀰!

36. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

Been taking a break from TTC related things and thinking but wanted to pop in and say hi and thinking of you all!

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@maybebaby: Hi, lady! 😁 It is great to hear from you! I am hoping that your break has been rejuvenating and we will see you back soon.

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Something I found while reading an article online: Biodegradable "flushable" HPTs! Why have I never heard of this?!?!?!

https://meetlia.com/
    https://meetlia.com/faq/

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I've seen some crowd funding things about this, but have never seen them on the market. It's a great concept though

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Agreed! Quite the novel idea. In all honesty, I like the idea of privacy (my kiddos won't know when/if I test) and the fact that it is, indeed, biodegradable. There is a waiting list for when it becomes available. While I hope to have no use for more HPTs in the next year, as I'm hoping to either be pregnant or with a newborn, I will admit that at 22 miu with an 18-month shelf life, they would be a possible HPT choice.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee