Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2019 POAS. - Lucky Leprechauns WELCOME!

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: ugggghhhhhh the flu can suck it. It was terrible this year 😭

Thanks for the advice! I'll call the pediatric dentist in the morning. See what he has to say for us to do

2. LemonJack

persimmon / 1130 posts

@Sams Mom: I was lurking on here and happened to see your post. The EXACT same thing happened to my older DD when she was about 20 months old. I called a pediatric dentist the next morning and they got me in right away. We had to go in three or four times over the next few months to monitor it, but all was good. They said it needed to be monitored because it was possible the root died. In that case they would have pulled her baby tooth so it didn’t destroy the adult one already in there. They did say this is not uncommon with little kids and that it’s very often just fine. She’s nearly 5 now and I can’t even remember which of her front teeth it was!

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LemonJack: thank you thank you thank you for popping in with personal experience! That makes me feel so much better.

4. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Hi, hot mess express over here. I am aware the answer is stop peeing on expensive sticks for 48h... but does anyone see anything in this? Indent? I am grasping at straws I think 😢

5. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Ah now that’s it’s big I don’t see it anymore. Oh man I am losing my mind 😵

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I'm pretty sure I see something. I don't know if it's because you know I'm a little bit of a hot mess too. Is there pink in real life?

7. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: it feels like there “could be” but I feel like I’m so desperate I would see a line in anything 😕

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I can't get it to show well 😕

9. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I think I see *something*? Excited to see your test in the AM 😜

10. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@bees_knees: 🙏
    @Sams Mom: o think in my heart I’m pretty sure it’s not real 😕

11. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@LAZB: if I had a test like those, I would 100% think it was positive. WTF. I am so frustrated for you. Are you going to get betas?

12. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@yellowbeach: hope you’re feeling ok 🙏 The flu can suck it!

13. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Did you find anyone to start the board yet?
    I can set it up, I'm CD1 today anyway.
    I probably won't be the swiftest updater as I'll be sleeping during most of the action, but if that doesn't bother anyone, I can take next month.

14. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Ugh all negative tests today (at time mark). And my fevers are skewing my chart even though I clicked the “illness” box. With a stark white test at 6dp5dt I’m officially considering myself out and just waiting for my beta at this point. @kaohinani: feel free to get rid of my question mark.

15. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@fuzzypeaches: there might be something there... can’t say for sure. 😕 Did you test again this morning?

@yellowbeach: Sorry you caught the flu. That sucks. Hope you feel better soon!

16. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: ☹️ Just saw your update. Sorry you’re feeling out.

17. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: @bees_knees: @karenbme: I’m going to test again this morning!

@yellowbeach: when is your beta? I’m hoping just a late start for those little embies 💕

18. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Mine this morning is negative too. Bah humbug

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Just started my period, not a great day for POAS boards

I’m actually ok with it, although really pissed at frer

20. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@fuzzypeaches: @LAZB: Sorry, ladies.

@LAZB: You should do something to let FRER know that their products effed up your month. Whether it’s social media or calling to yell at someone. Because that was ridiculous.

21. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@karenbme: oh yes, I’ll be calling today. Was going to call yesterday but decided I should wait for period or betas

22. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: When I called FRER back in September with the same issue the woman on the phone kept trying to convince me I’d just had a chemical pregnancy (I did not). I tried emailing in photos of my tests but never got a reply from my email. The woman on the phone mailed me coupons for free replacements for the two packs I complained were faulty. Good luck! 🍀

@FuzzyPeaches: sorry to hear about your negative as well.

This board really does need some good news this morning!

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: when I called last year they actually sent me a check! She also acted like she had NO IDEA that this had ever happened before

24. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: I’ve got a really solid line progression I could share if people want good news, but I want to be sensitive to those getting BFNs.

25. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@karenbme: share away!

26. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

Here it is! Top is 10 dpo, bottom is 12. First photo @5 minutes, second @10. In the past I hadn’t even had a squinter yet, so I’m really happy about where it is. Also have been having nausea this morning. Obviously these aren’t quants but🤞🤞🤞🌈🌈🌈

27. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@karenbme: looks awesome! Congrats!

28. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@karenbme: Congrats - I'm so happy for you!

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@karenbme: great looking tests!

@LAZB: I guess the one plus is you already have a plan for this summer, but periods still suck.

@yellowbeach: I would have tried to crawl through the phone and fight someone trying to use a chemical as an argument against me.

I also had a fever from the flu in my LP last month, screwed everything up, buuuuuuut you're not out till AF shows her face.

@fuzzypeaches: how did the test go? Did I miss the update.

@paranundrum: I don't think she has, I don't mind helping update while you're sleeping.

I'm going to email kaohinani and see if she's ok. Hope she's not having another flare up.

AFM: Sam says his mouth/teeth doesn't hurt, dentist said to keep an eye on it, and I got dotted crosshairs on FF today.

30. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: These tests are from someone in one of my Fb IVF groups. Everyone is telling me I’m just jealous when I commented I was afraid these might be indents. 🤷‍♀️

31. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: this is why I will be buying osoms when we are actually ttc. And that sucks they are saying that. I hate “breaking the news” to people too, but it’s happened too many times! And if they only want smoke blown up their a$$ 🤷‍♀️

32. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: good news for you on all accounts!

33. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@LAZB: @skinnycow: @Sams Mom: Thanks!

@Sams Mom: Glad your little is going to be OK, and that your chart is finally starting to make sense!

@yellowbeach: Sorry your IVF group doesn't want to be realistic about the tests. Especially with everything that's been going on here, I could totally see those as indents.

34. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: yeah negative 👎 😢 ughhhh this sucks
    @karenbme: these look amazing!!!!!! Hopefully feeling a bit relieved!

35. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@yellowbeach: that’s pretty crazy....

36. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@karenbme: Looks great! Will you go in for betas soon? I had my third blood draw this morning and am anxiously waiting for the nurse to call.

37. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@fuzzypeaches: thanks! Yeah, it definitely felt good to see the line immediately this morning. For a number of reasons I'm feeling really positive right now.

@Chuckles: The protocol is meant to be that I call my doctor today and start betas before work tomorrow. But, I've decided to wait on that because with both prior EPs we started betas at ~4 weeks but didn't really know anything until about six weeks anyways. I'm sure you know how awful the waiting is, and DH and I have decided to spare ourselves that as long as I don't have any ovary/tube area pain or other EP symptoms. We have a little getaway planned for the weekend of 3/30 and I'll call the doctor after that. I'll be about 5 1/2 weeks at that point and hopefully will only need one or two draws before the level is high enough that they can do an ultrasound. With both EPs I didn't get a bfp until after AF was due, so I'm very hopeful that this is not another of the same.

ETA: @Chuckles: Fingers crossed you get another good rise today!

38. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Chuckles: When are you planning to jump over to the due date board? I'll join you, but don't particularly want to be there alone.

39. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

On a bright note, my RE is letting me get my beta drawn Wed instead of Thursday. One less day in limbo and one less day of injections if not needed. I scheduled a surprise date night Thursday for DH and I. Just trying to sprinkle in some positivity and keep on swimming.

40. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Ok, now I’m not trusting OSOM either. Negative FRER but this on OSOM: 🤯🤯🤯

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee