Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2019 POAS. - Lucky Leprechauns WELCOME!

1. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I'm guessing indent if it's unchanged as it doesn't seem to have much color. Do you have an OSOM?

2. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Thinking of you today. Hoping you aren't hospitalized with a fibro flare.

@SamsMom: Where are ya with your expert opinions this morning? @FuzzyPeaches and I need help!

3. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@yellowbeach: hahaha no. I’m going to order some osom them if I decide to go for it next cycle (last cycle for sure for me). More ways to drive myself insane 🤣 I’m pretty sure these are just bad indents.

Yes @kaohinani: hoping you’re ok!

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: @fuzzypeaches: kaohinani is down with a migraine ☹️

As to your tests I'm all for #FRERfail I don't even know anymore 😭

5. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@fuzzypeaches: @yellowbeach: @Sams Mom: Oh man, #FRERfail needs to be a thing! So sorry you’re in limbo, @fuzzypeaches. 🎢🤦‍♀️

6. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: Sorry to hear @Kaohinani’s not feeling well. Migraines are the worst.

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Sorry @kaohinani you aren’t feeling well!

8. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

I swear today is darker (and pink) vs yesterday now that it’s dried a tad. The irony in all this is that I can’t drink. 🍷🤯

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: you sure you can’t make the beta today?

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Lost my crosshairs 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

11. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: WTF? I'm looking at your chart and not even understanding why it took them away...

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: it's ridiculous. I've written this cycle off.

I've read way too much on autoimmune lately, and I'm thinking I'll start a baby aspirin regiment. It seems to help a lot of women get pregnant that has certain autoimmune disorders. 🤷‍♀️

13. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@Sams Mom: Whaaaat? That doesn't seem right. What setting do you have your FF? Try advanced vs FAM vs research?

14. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: This month is so crazy for everyone.
    As for aspirin - I’ve been taking it for the last four months 😕 but I was going to ask my RE to try lovenox and step it up. Or steroids.
    I dunno I’m at a loss too .

I’m just hoping these are just indents so that I don’t have any delay to AF and can just try again. The whole ringamarole of waiting to O after is too stressful.

15. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: 🤔 I’ll be really curious to see what your level is tomorrow.

@Sams Mom: As others have said, that’s ridiculous. I’m sorry you’re having such a screwy cycle. Hopefully the baby aspirin helps next month.

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@bees_knees: switched it to all the different settings, and checked my other app that tempdrop automatically imports into.

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: is lovenox just "stouter" version of baby aspirin's effects?

@karenbme: I'm cramping now too, so I'm just kind of waiting until next cycle to try again.

18. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: (@yellowbeach correct me if I’m wrong, lowly psychiatrist here 🤣) they assist with hyper coagulation (too much/fast clotting which is sometimes part of the autoimmune spectrum) but by different pathways. As I understand it you can actually take both aspirin and lovenox together.
    My RE is impossible to get in and I finally begged for a cancellation appointment apr25. Omgggg. I might call and beg for an earlier or see my GP and see if she will assist me in what to do for this next cycle.
    I’m pretty sure April will be my last cycle trying for this baby. DH is beyond done and it’s hard to argue with that bc I understand and it’s bewn too hard on us, not fair for me to push for more time although I want to.

19. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@fuzzypeaches: @Sams Mom: Most REs won't prescribe Lovenox unless you have tested positive for a clotting disorder. I wouldn't want to take it unless you need it.. the shots are painful and leave bruises (coming from someone who takes it daily after ovulation)!

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mrskansas: that sounds terrible. I think I'll stick with baby aspirin for now 🤷‍♀️

21. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@mrskansas: yah understood. There are some reports of trying even without documentation of a specific clotting disorder just empirically (which would be me) they do that a lot at one of our local fertility clinics.
    I have already done that with aSA and higher dose folate.
    I’ll see what they say. Pain wise it doesn’t bug me too much. I Just want to throw the whole book at this last cycle and see.

22. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@mrskansas: I have tested positive for factor 5 (a blood clotting disorder) and my re still doesn’t recommend it! She wants me on baby aspirin after positive test

23. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Yeah lovenox is not a benign drug - but I'm also ER and hate most all anticoagulation but tolerate heparin and lovenox the most bc you can actually reverse them in an emergency vs some of the newer oral agents.

24. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

And one goodnight hurrah (since I hadn’t taken a wondfo yet) ...

25. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@yellowbeach: I’m praying for you so badly!! Constantly refreshing this board to see updates!

26. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LabradorLover: 😘😘😘

27. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

I’m feeling kind of positive for you @yellowbeach: ! You at kind of 12d right?

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: well, there is a line. 😬

29. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Ok you inspired me to test again 🤣 this is my most expensive poas month ever. I did a dollar store first that showed a little something and then I couldn’t help myself.

I am kind of thinking chemical maybe.
    this is 11dpo PM 😕 But honestly they are all so light. If it’s a bfp it’s definitely not progressing well. it looks the same as last night to me.

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Dollar store picture too please 😬

31. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: I’m glad you asked! Haha

32. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

I’m having a hard time getting the dollar store (which also looks the same as this morning 😵)
    But here’s another of the free at 10 min

33. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@yellowbeach: when is your beta??

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: well damn. Are you going to wait it out instead of betas

35. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: yah I figure if it’s indents I should start on time, and if not I’m sure I’ll start on time or soon after as this is not going anywhere 😕

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: ughhhhh I'm sorry

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

In crazy Sam's mom news, I went through and rounded my temps loosely based on sensiplan, and changed my detector method to manual... And I might be 8 dpo 🤷‍♀️

38. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: ooh much better! When will you test?

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: tonight 🤷‍♀️ tomorrow 🤷‍♀️ both

40. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: 🙏

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee