Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2019 POAS. - Lucky Leprechauns WELCOME!

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: 10 minutes on an OSOM & Pregmate, not seeing anything

2. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: I feel like I am crazy, I can always kind of see something lol. I feel like I can sort offfffff see something on the wondfo?
    This will be a stressful tww without knowing your exact o date πŸ€”

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I have spent entirely too much time filtering these pictures because of your maybe line eyes πŸ˜‚

4. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: hmm my line eyes (lol) do not see it on the invert but I do on the second one! Do you see anything irl?

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I saw something on the negative actually, but it doesn't show really πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

6. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: haha our line eyes need to try again tomorrow πŸ™

7. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@yellowbeach: There is def a line. Betas tomorrow, if I remember correctly?

@Sams Mom: WTF is up with your chart. I feel like you got to skip a bunch of the TWW though, so that's sweet

@fuzzypeaches: with those FRERs (and the rest on this board this month), I don't even want to use them. I mean, I still will...but I don't want to.

AFM--7 DPO. Friggin sore boobs. I took a OSOM this morning AND this afternoon because I literally can't control myself and there is a vvvfl I swear. I tweaked it and it is there! Which is ridiculous, because...7 DPO. So I'm not getting my hopes up too high. Regardless, I can't wait to pee on all of the things tomorrow!

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@bees_knees: we need pictures! You can't mention tests then not feed the monsters πŸ˜‚

9. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@fuzzypeaches: tomorrow morning 😳

10. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@Sams Mom: for the monsters’ considerations: πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fingers crossed lady! I know you're unsure, but I'm hopeful with these last few tests.

@bees_knees: when I turn my screen brightness all the way up I think I'm seeing what you're seeing 🀞

12. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@Sams Mom: this might be a better one? Like I said. 7 dpo so πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I assume you’ll be testing tomorrow too? 🀞

@yellowbeach: πŸ€žπŸ™πŸ€žπŸ™

13. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@bees_knees: I see it too (always 🀣) but with one of my pregnancies I had a bfp at what I strongly believed to be 7dpo too! It’s possible!

@yellowbeach: oh man I’ll be stalking this board tomorrow! So hoping for you πŸ’•

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@bees_knees: that one is better, I do see a vvvfl

And yes, of course peeing on a stick tomorrow. This would be my luck that my first child free weekend in almost 3 years, will become a sober one πŸ˜‚

15. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I hope you’re sober and nauseous #sorrynotsorry 🀣

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@bees_knees: I'll take the sober, but if we can hold off on the nauseous until after I see Mumford live 🀞

17. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@fuzzypeaches: @Sams Mom: @bees_knees: You ladies are giving me line eyes. I feel like I see a little bit of something on all the tests. 🀞🀞🀞

@yellowbeach: Soooo excited to hear your results today!! πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€ž

18. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Meh FRER stark white and OSOM as seen. At least today ends the misery.

19. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: ☹️ I’m sorry.

20. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

I think I’m going to call the doctor this morning. Last night I started having black discharge, and it got worse this morning. My lines are still progressing, and I don’t have the one symptom I’ve had with both ectopics (diarrhea). But brown spotting is a classic symptom of ectopic pregnancy. I don’t know if I can deal with another bad outcome.

21. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: I’m so confused! Hopefully it was just a bad batch of frer, because that Osom looks awesome

22. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@bees_knees: I see something!

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@karenbme: oh my, I really hope it’s just normal spotting, hope they can get you in ASAP

24. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@karenbme: thinking of you keep us updated!

25. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@yellowbeach: I hope you get some answers very soon.

@karenbme: I hope you can get to your doctor today and everything is alright.

26. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@LAZB: @mrskansas: @paranundrum: Thanks, ladies. I'm waiting for a call back, but sure it's just going to be betas until my level gets up to 2000. My doctor doesn't do ultrasound before then because she doesn't expect to see a sac even if it is in the uterus. I just hope we get there quickly. If the level doubles every two days and I'm starting at ~200 (best guess) it's still another week before I'd know anything, which is why I didn't want to do the betas initially. I'm holding onto the fact that I got a really early BFP, wouldn't even have known at this point with prior EPs, but it's so scary.

27. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Beta is <5, so NEGATIVE. WTF is showing up on all these tests? πŸ€”

Now here’s hoping for some good news on our 3 embryos currently getting PGS testing. 🀞🀞🀞

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: well effity eff eff eff

Fingers crossed for great test results. What is the timeline on those results?

29. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@karenbme: oh my goodness so stressful!! With strong progressing lines I feel like so unlikely to be ectopic! I’m hoping it’s just normal spotting πŸ’• (I had with my son - and betas with 66h doubling time and was told to expect the worst but he is here and awesome)

@yellowbeach: omfg *throws all her FRERs away* what is showing up on your osom? What can we trust now?! I’m sorry for the result but will cross my fingers for you next cycle πŸ’• af least the saga is over, which personally I always find a relief

30. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@yellowbeach: 😩😩😩

31. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: Ick, I'm sorry. The only thing I can think is that your <5 is something like 3 or 4 and the OSOM is sensitive enough to pick that up. Thinking back to @bananasareyellow's post, she had a positive OSOM when her level was 3 I think. Fingers crossed for your embryos being tested right now.

32. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Do you mind if I ask how much/what color spotting you had?

33. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm sorry, lady. I bet your beta is under 5 but not zero. Can you ask if the lab reported a number? Sometimes osoms can be too sensitive.

34. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@bananasareyellow @karenbme: I'm thinking that's exactly the issue. I hate trigger shots for this reason. I think if given the choice on these FETs I might skip a trigger.

35. breakouttheicecream

olive / 66 posts

@karenbme: Oh dear--sending good wishes to you. Hope it's just spotting. How are you feeling?

@yellowbeach: Whaaat? Ugh. I'm so sorry. Will keep fingers crossed for your three embryos.

36. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

AFM I’m calling it another chemical. Fml. Please let my next cycle not be affected πŸ™ and let this be over soon. The line is obvious and pink in person.

37. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

I swear we need @kaohinani to swoop in here with a raging BFP!

38. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

sorry to see all the bad news this morning. @yellowbeach: and @fuzzypeaches: that sucks. I'm sorry. @karenbme: maybe it's just normal spotting? More bad news over here, I'm afraid. I was crampy, bloated, and a little nauseous for a couple of days, but as of last night I feel totally normal again. I know I can't be sure, but I'm expecting bad news tomorrow at my ultrasound.

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: you're telling me! If she gets pregnant, that will be an upturn for the crap shoot month we've all had.

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Chuckles: nausea isn't a sure sign! Everything will be good at the ultrasound!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee