Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2019 POAS. - Lucky Leprechauns WELCOME!

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I am sorry that you are still ill. 😔 This is my first cycle on Crinone (as you know) and I stopped using it 4 days ago. I do know that Follistim shortens my LP for some reason (* it did it last cycle when I did not trigger nor use the progesterone pessaries); however, IDK if the Crinone has lengthened my LP OR if the residual HCG is causing issues. Uber-stressful! 😖 Would I count my spotting as CD 1 for the purpose of scans and Follistim? I always thought it was the 1st day of an actual "bleed.;" but IDK in regards to TCC on medicated cycles. 🤦‍♀️ Perhaps, you know?

2. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: since you ovulate early on your own, I’d probably count spotting as cd1

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: OK, thank you. I guess I will go in to the RE's on Monday, then.

4. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: I had a patient yesterday who came to the ED for a repeat pregnancy test. She had gone to a local health clinic who did a urine test and told her she was pregnant. She didn’t believe it, got mad and stormed out headed to me to prove them wrong. Her serum hcg was 8. 🤷‍♀️

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Oh, WOW! 😯
    You see so many things working in the ER!

6. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: and of course with just that data, I couldn’t tell her if she was pregnant and super early, had a chemical, or was on the tail end of a miscarriage. She didn’t like me too much. Wanted answers I didn’t have.

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Hey, you gave her the information you had available to you. That is the absolute best you can do. If she upset (* which is understandable because I am certain she is stressed out over NOT KNOWING whether or not she was BFP, having a MC, OR simply had naturally HCG) but, unless she would return to you for a follow-up beta, you are no way fallible in this situation. 💙 It must be frustrating for you, though, when you don't have the answers for a patient ... I know it would bother me.

As for me, AF is starting and I passed a clot the size of a quarter so, it is what it is this cycle. 😔 I will head to the RE on Monday morning and keep my fingers crossed that month 38 is the one that sticks.

8. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Kaohinani: so sorry 😔 what an awful week it has been for you

9. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: I might have missed it, did you test again??
    @Kaohinani: 😢 sorry girl.

AFM still same faint lines with minimal progression. 16dpo today. I tried to get in for betas Friday but couldn’t. I am so frustrated and sad as this is clearly not progressing, but I feel pregnant which is pissing me off even more. This is my 3rd chemical in a row 😢 and 6th loss in a row.

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I didn't pack any tests for my trip, so I'll probably test tomorrow morning before work.

That blows on the betas and the progression. The purgatory of not knowing for sure, especially without your previous losses, doesn't lend any hope 😕

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: @MsHangry:
    Thank you, both.
    Peaches, I'm sorry there is no progression.

More crap news - I have a 2.6 CM cyst.
    The PA will calling in birth control for me. It "should" shrink down the cyst. If it does shrink it down, then we try another cycle at the end of April/start of May, take June off since my husband will be gone for a month, and if I didn't conceive in May, July will be IUI. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

12. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Oh no, I'm so sorry. I'm sure those weren't the news you wanted to hear.
    I'm really hoping the birth control works on your cyst, everything works out and May is your month. Hugs!

13. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: so sorry you are out for April.

AFM currently in the observation unit of the ED as a patient. Have no history of vertigo but had a crazy episode yesterday and couldn’t stop dry heaving for 15 hours. Should get released in a few hours.

14. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@yellowbeach: ...this is really not a good month for most of us...
    I hope you get home soon and everything is okay.

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: @yellowbeach: Thank you, ladies.
    Yellowbeach, I am so sorry that you are so sick! 😥

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: oh man, vertigo sucks, sorry you got hit with it!

I finally remembered to call frer today, and they are sending me a refund. They also had me text in pictures of the tests (just as additional info, they were already sending the refund)

17. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

I’m joining this board super late. Hope that’s ok!!

• Cycle Day: I’m not sure.. I had EWCM last weekends but I don’t know if I actually ovulated or not. I’m 13 months postpartum and haven’t had a period yet.
    • TTC Cycle: 1
    • Ovulation Date: I believe it was the 17th, but this is based only on EWCM and the progesterone symptoms following.
    • POAS Date: 3/31
    • Baby #: 3
    -- FUN OPTIONAL QUESTIONS:
    1.) Will you being wearing green on St. Patrick's Day? I didn’t 🤷‍♀️
    2.) If you could capture a leprechaun and receive 1 wish or a pot of gold, which would you choose? Why? A wish, of course!

18. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

Also- I plan to read through all of these and get to know your stories!

19. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@yellowbeach: oh no awful. I hope you are feeling better.
    @Kaohinani: that is so frustrating, I’m sorry 😐 I wonder if it might allow you body to heal a bit from your ordeal. I know the frustration of missing cycles though 💕
    @LAZB: that’s awesome. I was about to test today when I noticed I had one with SUCH a prominent indent even before use. I’m going to see if they can send a replacement 🤔

AFM started bleeding today which is kind of a relief. Not sure what my plan is yet. But at least I have resolution.

20. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: welcome! I don’t know what the other ladies think but I wonder if you might want to join the April poas instead as it will likely be more active!

21. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@fuzzypeaches: you're probably right! I'll do that

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Thank you! I am frustrated but relieved at the same time. It will force me to take a month off (which I haven't done in 38 mos!). Hopefully, it will reset my system and I will find reproductive homeostasis which will lend to my May BFP.

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I will add you to the April roster. Good luck!

24. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Kaohinani: I really hope so 💕

25. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: I’ll be off for at least a month too. I feel ya.

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: that sucks. I hope the break gives you a little time to "relax"

@yellowbeach: how you get to feeling better too lady.

I am on lunch for orientation and I swear they have the conference room/auditorium set on "ice box"

I'll be back later

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Oh, no! What happened?!?! Is it because you are sick?

Ignore this --- I just read your update on the April board (and removed you from TBD from the roster, along with myself).

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Good luck with your first day! I hope it is going well! 🙋‍♀️

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So I'm about to go into my final thing for orientation today. They review my blood results for immunities, my shot record if I can provide it (which thankfully the health department was able to mail them), then stab me with anything necessary.

I'm sitting here looking over my immunities results, and is it possible to have "too high" of antibodies? Like my rubella and varicella counts are exponentially higher than "acceptable/immune".

Varicella is 10x the passing level
    Rubella is 48x the passing level

As to my cycle, hell if I know what's going on. My chin is covered in acne (like puberty amounts), my boobs hurt, ovaries hurt, hit flashes galore (even a couple in the ice box). My doctor said to wait and see (and also asked if I was going to buck up and see an RE, and I might have responded a little short... 🤦‍♀️ O, and there was pregnancy and baby talk in some of orientation that got all my feels)

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Just "💙." Honesty, I am super excited for you but between your cycle and the baby "stuff" at the orientation, I can only imagine how you feel. 🤦‍♀️

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I think I'm getting sick, ugggghhhhhh. Came home and took a Claritin and Excedrin, nap sounds great right about now 😴

32. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Sorry you are getting sick! I keep wishing I could shake whatever is making my head swirl. At least I have good meds now.

AFM, I just got home from the RE. Detailed post to follow on the IVF/April POAS boards.

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I'm calling it, 1915 (7:15 PM), this board is DEAD and resuscitation is futile.

@JennyLayneAZ: I am moving you on to the April board, even if you don't feel you have an awesome chance. Best if luck .

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee