Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

My 110 hour induction: CherryBean's birthday.

1. Bookish

GOLD / cantaloupe / 6581 posts

I remember when this was going on and being so horrified for you! Thank you for feeling up to sharing this, and don't ever feel like you are being too sensitive or dramatic - you were treated poorly and I'm just it ended on a happy note! E is gorgeous (that hair!) and you are such a tough cookie

2. heartonastring

pomegranate / 3895 posts

My heart ached for you when you were in labour and it aches for you again now reading all that you went through to bring that beautiful girl into the world.

I agree that a strongly worded letter is in order. No one should be made to feel so helpless during such an important and vulnerable time. Wishing you much love and healing

3. Rainbow Sprinkles

eggplant / 11287 posts

you're such an incredible writer! So fun to read.

baby elliott is such a cutie, and you're superwoman.

4. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

You are superwoman! Thanks for sharing your story! The visiting hours are the same here in New Zealand in public hospitals (at the one I birthed in anyway)

5. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

i too remember your in-progress thread well. so traumatizing and you have every right to complain! i'm horrified for your l&d, but dang, that baby is a cutie. you're a rock star mama!

6. CupQuakeWalk

coconut / 8475 posts

congrats! Such an awesome story to read. You're a super hero!

7. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

You are such a trooper.

8. swurlygurl

honeydew / 7091 posts

You are a good writer - I had no problem following along!

That sounds... traumatic. The care, more-so than the actual delivery. Sounds like you and your husband did great together though!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee