Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

POAS 2019 - September to December Edition

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skiierchck99: Lucky duck πŸ¦†! I wish I could test early but, I'd just get the HCG from the trigger. I have never had an anxiety issue with testing before 9 dpo but [oddly] I find myself anxious and avoiding tests after 10 dpo πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ. Absolutely counterproductive to TTC. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Anyway, I can't wait to see your HPT and I am hoping your transfer was successful! 🀞

@Yellowbeach: I think I'm going to start taking my Crinone at night so I can sleep through the "ick." Of course, it means I will be 11 hours negligent in today's dose. πŸ€”Would you happen to know of any contraindications of Crinone or in simply using it in the evening? I can not find any information beyond lists of side effects (which I am well-versed in and have half of πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£). TIA.

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

😁 🀞 2019 POAS - Sept-to-Dec Edition 🀞 😁
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

πŸŒžβ›±πŸΉ August 2019 Roll-Over POAS πŸΉβ›±πŸŒž
    - Aug -
    β€’ 22 Aug - Mrs.Chickpea - - April/May Mama
    β€’ 26 Aug - Paranundrum
    β€’ 30 Aug - Maybebaby - - May Mama

πŸ“šπŸ«πŸ September 2019 POAS πŸπŸ«πŸ“š
    - Sept -
    β€’ 1 Sept - FuzzyPeaches
    β€’ 4 Sept - Raspberries
    β€’ 7 Sept - Kaohinani
    β€’ 7 Sept - LiliBillie
    β€’ 9 Sept - SweetCaroline - - May Mama
    β€’ 10 Sept - Chypmunk
    β€’ 12 Sept - ScarletBegonia
    β€’ 18 Sept - FarAwayMama
    β€’ 20 Sept - MoonMoon
    β€’ 22 Sept - BreakOutTheIceCream
    β€’ 22 Sept - Paranundrum
    β€’ 25 Sept - MissLace
    β€’ 27 Sept - Mrs. Panda
    β€’ 30 Sept - Kaohinani
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing - Skiierchck99 on the 25th

πŸ‚πŸ‘»πŸ«πŸ¬πŸ­ October 2019 POAS πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ«πŸ‘»πŸ‚
    - Oct -
    β€’ 4 Oct - Marfi
    β€’ 7 Oct - LiliBillie
    β€’ 8 Oct - Yellowbeach
    β€’ 9 Oct - Chypmunk
    β€’ 10 Oct - Raspberries
    β€’ 16 Oct - Mrs. Panda
    β€’ 16 Oct - Becky
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD - Marfi
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

πŸπŸ‚πŸ—πŸˆ November 2019 POAS πŸˆπŸ—πŸ‚πŸ
    - Nov -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

β˜ƒοΈβ„πŸŒ² December 2019 POAS πŸŒ²β˜ƒοΈβ„
    - Dec -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ“£ Amazing POAS Cheerleaders:
    - Lazb
    - Sam's Mom
    - CrazyDogLady
    - PachaMama
    - BHBee
    - MrsJBEEG

3. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Kaohinani: If I could pop my two cents in, while I don't think that using the Crinone at night will necessarily cause you harm (since you don't really have a progesterone problem), I do know that the Crinone is designed for morning use as it is spread in the vaginal canal with normal daily activity. I've had some patients use it and they were told to use it in the mornings. Ask your RE though!

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Thank you so much for weighing in. That is so interesting! The side effects are killer since I do have high P4 levels and, have a progesterone sensitivity. Perhaps, if I take it at 1600, and not immediately before bed, I will be able to circumvent the "spreading issue," as well as, the side effects? I will call my RE today.

Update: called the RE and I am waiting to hear back. Thank you, again.

5. LiliBillie

cherry / 105 posts

Phew I just got my first on my opk
    Tested last night around 5PM and it was and this morning it was so now i have 24 hours huh?

6. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

Having a weird cycle. Weird can be good right?

I was due with AF yesterday. Had mild cramping very intermittent. Usually have severe cramps for a few hours before AF starts and that’s how I know she’s coming. No AF yesterday. I’m rarely late except for pregnancies but did have a cycle two months ago where I was two days late but tested and was negative and AF came later that day.

We dtd on cycle day 14 and 15 - weren’t trying to conceive and wasn’t tracking. DH and I talked and we are ready to try this month - assuming AF comes. Cycle day 14 is usually good for me as I have conceived from dtd on that day before.

I’m traveling for work so I’m not certain I can test today. I’m feeling like AF is coming since I’m having intermittent cramps again this morning but I can’t help being hopeful that we could have a surprise pregnancy and maybe this one can make it. Sigh. This road is hard for some and I don’t know why. But I keep trying to have faith.

Just wanted to share as I needed to share with those who understand.

Still cheering for everyone even though candidly I haven’t been on here much.

7. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

I’m a day late for AF. We weren’t planning to start trying until after this AF is done but I definitely wouldn’t complain if I was accidentally pregnant (and I have a track record, however last time it happened I had an IUD and this time would just be the only failure of withdrawal method for us in 3 years). My only β€œsymptom” is having heartburn for the past week which is unusual for me. I also have light spotting but that’s normal for me in the days leading up to AF. Yesterday I had some bright pink though and it’s usually just brown. I also don’t have much of an appetite and am getting a cold, but it’s also the second week my girls are back at daycare/school so maybe they brought something home. So could be totally normal, and my guess is I’m grasping at straws. If AF doesn’t show in 2 days I’ll test (if I can wait that long πŸ˜‚).

8. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Apparently we’re twinning right nowβ€”we must have been typing at the same time.

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LiliBillie: Fantastic! Get your BD πŸ‘ΆπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ on! πŸ˜‰

@MrsJBeeG: Wow! What a lovely surprise to see you write on the board ... Sending so many hugs (because I am excited for you to be back!) and so much luck that this cycle will bring you your rainbow 🌈! I have really missed you being an active participant on our board.

@Becky: I am hoping that your illness and late AF are signs of your BFP! 😁 I can not wait to see your HPT!

10. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@Becky: we totally are! How fun.

11. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@Kaohinani: i have been reading this board this morning, catching up. I’ve got all my fingers and toes crossed that this cycle is glorious for you and results in the much longed for third baby!!!!

12. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@MrsJBeeG: good to see you here

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Thank you! I hope it is successful as well. πŸ˜‰

@Mrs.Panda: @Yellowbeach: My RE called and left a message. I have the okay to take it at night although, they do "prefer" morning insertion because the increased blood flow from moving around helps distribute the gel evenly (warms it) AND helps the body absorb it. Because I do not have issues with my P4 levels nor do I have a short LP [at all], night (or better at early evening) would be fine.

Now, back to sitting and grading assignments during mandated "office hours" πŸ™„. (* I would much rather be grading at home, can't you tell? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜)

14. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

Had my lining check today everything looks good! My transfer is officially happening next Wednesday!

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Marfi: YAY! πŸ‘πŸ₯³ That is spectacular news! Best of luck , and I can't wait for updates!

16. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3393 posts

@LiliBillie: yay! Keep testing, just to get a picture of what your surge looks like.

17. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

I figured if I posted my musings wondering if I’m pregnant - id be wrong and AF would show. I was right - just a day late but definitely here today. Lol. Next time I wonder I’m not saying anything to anyone until there’s a confirmed BFP.

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Oh, no!!! πŸ₯Ί I enjoy indulging in your "musings" and I really wanted (with my whole heart) to see something good for you. Will you be trying next cycle?

19. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@Kaohinani: i think so. Obviously a fourth time down the same road brings challenges. But DH indicated he wants to get busy and really try this new cycle. I may be more reticent (a real reversal) but not because I don’t want a baby but because it feels like it’s unlikely to work out.

My musing is that it’s distinct fear this time for me. I dislike being afraid but I dislike lying to myself more. the other night I dreamt about a sweet little girl who looks like her daddy (I know I’m biased but my DH is quite handsome) with a few of my features and it makes me smile. I guess I’m not ready to give up just yet.

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MrsJBeeG: I hope you do decide to stick around although we will all support whatever decision you make. I empathize with your hesitance and fear, as I believe, many of the bees on here do as well. I, truly, understand how you feel - I'm not thrilled with the uncertainty of the unknown, nor do I enjoy fear as it makes me feel weak and vulnerable, but I do understand it is a part of life (and also TTC). I have set to conquer fear, but it immobilizes me from time to time and gets the best of me. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

What a beautiful dream you had! On a more spiritual level, perhaps it may be a symbol of what completes you and draws you and your DH closer (since the baby is a conglomeration of the 2 of you, of course), or perhaps, it is a subconscious sign of things to come? I would love for it to come to fruition.

21. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

Hey guys, I need your opinions. With both my last pregnancies I got BFPs the nights of 8dpo. I’m currently 9dpo and I swear I see something but can’t tell if it’s just evap lines or if it’s real. These are all 10miu tests. The top one is from yesterday morning, middle from last nigh, and bottom from this morning at 9dpo.are we thinking evap or real? 🀞

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MissLace: Good morning! πŸ™‚ I DO see "something" on the bottom HPT. (Yay! πŸ₯³) It has color, albeit, very faintly so. I'm sure that it presents darker in person. I really hope that this is your true BFP! 🀞😁 Good luck and happy testing ... I can't wait to see more.

23. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@MissLace: I see something on the bottom one!

Still waiting for AF over here, and still spotting. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

24. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

So I caved and stopped at the drugstore to get a FRER after I dropped my other kids off at daycare because I have no self control and LOOK! πŸŽ‰

25. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@MissLace: congrats!

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MissLace: Congratulations!!! πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ‘
    When would you like me to add you to the board as a " ?"

27. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@MissLace congrats!

I’m out! Not disappointed as we weren’t planning yet and I’m waiting to hear about a few work things.

28. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3393 posts

@MissLace: yay! Congratulations!

29. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MissLace: congratulations!

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Not so exciting update on me (* I will make it short and use bulleted points πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚):

7 dpt / 5 dpIUI -

β€’ Crinone is better at 1600 (4 pm) as I am less symptomatic and sleep 😴 though the worst of it.
    β€’ progesterone-&-trigger-driven "symptoms:"
    Sore BBs/nips, achy uterus, mild UTI feeling (honey moon cystitis or from IUI πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ), mild nausea in waves, itchy skin EVERYWHERE 😳 head-to-toe, and tired.
    β€’ Today, the trigger is nearly out of my system! πŸ‘ I used 2ndMU and a 10-MIU test.
    β€’ BBT is very jagged and not "pretty" at all.πŸ€”

I hope everyone has a terrific Thursday... I can't wait to see more updates and, hopefully, some BFPs! 😁

31. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: glad the afternoon usage works better!

32. LiliBillie

cherry / 105 posts

@Kaohinani: Not so exciting update for me too.
    hubby and I didn't BD the night of the Too much pressure and we ended up fighting.. and then the following night he had to work late. He was pretty bummed himself but I think I need to relax about BD.. Ugh so we Bd 2 and 4 days before the positive opk. Also the opk stays positive for only 24 hours... Anyone think I have a chance? There's always next month I guess

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Thank you!

@LiliBillie: That is a shame. that stated, 2-4 days before OV (which occurs 12-48 hours post LH surge) would still be within the 5 day perimeter. In general, women are "fertile" for 5-6 days and spermies can survive 3-7 days (* seven is when all variables are limited and both sperm and fertile CM are optimal) in the female body. You are definitely STILL IN the game. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

So, in my boredom (* read as during office hours after my 1st class when no one sees me unless arguing scores or discussing majors πŸ™„πŸ€£), I have been reading up on the protein "Early Pregnancy Factor." This protein is exuded IMMEDIATELY following fertilization and shows in serum levels within 48 hours post conception. It is measured using a rosette inhibition test. EPF may be responsible for how well pregnancies adhere, the predisposition for miscarriage (outside the perimeters of chromosomal defects), AND why some women have symptoms even before they are "technically pregnant" (which is clinically defined by implantation)!!! I had heard of EPF when I was pregnant with DS πŸ§’; however, never thought much about it until today when a [pregnant 🀰] TA told me how she "knew" she was pregnant a week before her BFP & had mild nausea and frequent urination from 2-3 dpo on! Our conversation sparked my interest and I fell down the research rabbit hole. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Perhaps not ALL TWW symptoms are completely centric on P4 levels? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ In any case, it was interesting to read up on.

Here are the highlights of 2 studies and an article:

Any thoughts, ladies?

35. LiliBillie

cherry / 105 posts

@Kaohinani: Thank you I'd like to think so But I'm lowering my expectations so I'm not overly excited.

36. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@MrsJBeeG: so nice to see you here! Am really hoping good things for you and a 🌈 soon even if today isn’t the day.
    @Kaohinani: I’m so excited to see how your cycle goes!

37. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@MissLace: congrats girl! Did you test today??

38. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@MissLace: Yay, congratulations!!!

@LiliBillie: I think you're definitely still in! My second son was conceived after BDing once, 4 days before O!

I should be Oing sometime between Sunday and Thursday, depending on what my body decides to do this month. We've been hitting every other day for about a week now, so here's hoping we can keep it up!

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LiliBillie: No problem! 😁 I do understand not feeling so hopeful or phenomenal about particular cycles. I'll keep my fingers crossed 🀞 for you.

@fuzzypeaches: Thank you, hun! I hope that this cycle does not disappoint. πŸ˜‰
    How have you been?

@raspberries: You and your DH are BD-ing champions πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ†πŸ…πŸ˜‰ ! Keep us updated when you do get your pos OPK. Sending extra luck for this cycle!

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: and everyone else: I had my 16 week appointment today. They had a student trying to find baby with the Doppler. My child wouldn't stay still long enough to get a few beats, but finally stayed still long enough for a reading. BPM was 152 (down from 172 at 12 weeks).

I was coming to terms with waiting 4 weeks to find out the gender, but then he told me I have to wait 6 weeks until I'm 22 to do the anatomy scan... Sooooooooo I booked at a private clinic for October 5 😬

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee