Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

POAS 2021

1. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@yellowbeach: Ahhhh so happy for you!!

2. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@yellowbeach: šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ donā€™t tempt me! Itā€™d be fun and crazy to be on another due date group together but Iā€™m just barely on the ā€œyep, weā€™re doneā€ side of the fence. Probably wouldnā€™t take much to toss me right back to the other side. For now Iā€™ll live vicariously through you and hopefully other soon-to-be mamas

3. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@yellowbeach: @periwinklebee: @LabradorLover: congratulations to you all! What a happy POAS board this is

4. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

4th beta looks good at 677! US on Friday with a painful wait in between!

5. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@yellowbeach: woohoo!!!

6. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@yellowbeach: great news!

7. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: thatā€™s great! Iā€™ll be thinking of you Friday!

8. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@yellowbeach: Awesome!!! Can't wait for Friday!

@moonmoon: Thank you!!

9. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@yellowbeach: Amazing, congrats!!!

10. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Single IUP with a gestational sac and yolk sac, no heartbeat seen yet. He thinks Iā€™m 5.5 weeks rather than 6, which is what I was thinking too. Go back next week for another ultrasound to hopefully see heartbeat and get an accurate due date.

11. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@yellowbeach: fx for next week! I agree from your tests youā€™re earlier than your LMP so this looks perfect

12. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@yellowbeach: eeeeeeekkkk little babe!!

13. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

Woohoo! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll see a good heartbeat next week!

14. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@yellowbeach: Congrats - looking right on track! for the us next week.

15. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

Saw a hb of 175 on our followup ultrasound today! sch still there but the tech didn't find it concerning...

16. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@periwinklebee: what a relief! Wonderful news! Iā€™m so excited for you!

17. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@periwinklebee: lovely news! I love cheerleading all the good news on here

18. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@periwinklebee: Yay!!!!!!

AFM - go back tomorrow morning for another ultrasound, I should be around 6.5 weeks, so will hopefully see a heartbeat this time.

19. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@periwinklebee: yay, strong heartbeat!

20. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Jessiemuller88: @MoonMoon: @yellowbeach: @bhbee: Thank you! Fingers crossed that things will continue to go well...

@yellowbeach: thinking of you tomorrow

21. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Heartbeat! Definitely ovulated late though. Measuring 5w6d. Go back in 2 more weeks for a last ultrasound with my REI.

22. LadyDi

persimmon / 1379 posts

@yellowbeach: Iā€™ve been following along on this board and just wanted to say congratulations!

23. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@yellowbeach: that looks great!! As a late ovulator myself I know the stress of things not ā€œlining upā€ to lmp timeline but all signs point to good things here

24. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@yellowbeach: amazing!

25. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@yellowbeach: yay for a heartbeat!

26. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@yellowbeach: Amazing news!!!! Yay!!!

27. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: @periwinklebee: Congratulations to both of you!! Such great news šŸ˜ƒ

28. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@yellowbeach: @periwinklebee: Happy for you both!!!

29. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@karenbme: @LabradorLover: Thank you!

Yesterday my three year old walked up to me, patted my belly, and said "everyday mommy's tummy gets a little bit bigger and a little bit bigger." Lol We have not told him about the pregnancy (not planning to until after the NT scan) and I'm only nine weeks.... He has a pregnant teacher at school and I'm wondering if he got it from there, or if it's really so obvious that I've been busted by a three year old

30. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Wow, what exciting news over here!
    I was not planning on trying at this point, but long story short, we dtd last week (I took an opk and it was negative) but the next day I was super bloated and had a sore uterus and ovaries and got a positive opk, so I guess Iā€™m back in the game this month. Iā€™m fine either way, would be excited to actually be pregnant without trying šŸ˜† but itā€™s totally ok if Iā€™m not. I still am itching to Test though! I may test Wednesday, but will try to wait until Thursday (9/10 dpo)

31. Chuckles

persimmon / 1494 posts

@periwinklebee: That's so sweet! Maybe he has a sixth sense about it

32. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Chuckles: When his little sister was born a week and a half early he said "baby coming tomorrow" and was right I think in some ways little kids can be way more observant than adults!

33. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@LAZB: Fingers crossed! Hope the TWW flies by!

34. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@periwinklebee: thanks I actually started spotting last night, so looks like I wonā€™t be one of those people who gets pregnant without trying LOL. Iā€™m actually OK with it, Iā€™m pretty excited about doing our last transfer in September, and I donā€™t have as much anxiety about miscarrying since we know itā€™s genetically normal. Obviously things can still happen, but thatā€™s somewhat of a relief. Hopefully I can now just enjoy summer and the travel we have planned.

35. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@LAZB: I hope you have a wonderful summer and travel, sounds amazing! That will be awesome to do your final embryo transfer, pregnancy is rough no matter how you cut it but hopefully the pgd tested embryo will give some extra peace of mind

36. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Remember my post seven weeks ago? Yeah, well I guess we slipped up this month too because I totally got a this morning

37. MrsSCB

pomelo / 5257 posts

@LAZB: Ahhh, congrats!! You have such adorable babies

38. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@LAZB: ooh congrats!! So much sticky dust!

39. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsSCB: @bhbee: thank you both! My first hcg level is super low (8.4) but at only 10 dpo I guess itā€™s ok, so we will see what happens!

40. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: Sorry Iā€™m so late to the good news! I had to scroll back up and read your old post. Lol. Isnā€™t TTC such a crap shoot. You spend all this time and effort tracking, temping, POASing, timingā€¦ IVFing and then boom. Same thing with us.

Any updates? Did your line get any darker?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee