Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

POAS 2021

1. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: it’s unbelievable! I’m not going to be convinced until genetic testing comes back I think, I just can’t imagine this being successful after going through so much before this. But you are in the same boat and it’s going well, so there is hope!
    My betas have all come back good (8.4 at 10 dpo, 41 at 12 dpo, and 125 at 14 dpo) and my tests are still OK. I tell myself every time that I need to stop testing, because they seem to stall out, but today’s is better so hopefully it’s just the same thing that happens every time.

2. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LAZB: ooh those are some lovely tests that look right on schedule! I’d tell you to stop testing too but I’ve been there with loss and early pregnancy so instead I’ll just say hugs to get you through!! Rooting for this little bean!

3. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: these do look great. And I totally get the daily testing for reassurance. Like @BHBee said, I’m also not going to tell you to stop testing as I think I tested until I was maybe 5 weeks and only stopped because I was getting some hook effect and line progression would go back wards then progress again, and it had lost the utility of giving me that reassurance and was causing more stress, not less. There was a week where I was just going day to day blind holding my breath until our ultrasound. The first trimester SUCKS! Especially for those of us with infertility and losses. I feel ya mama.

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@bhbee: @yellowbeach: thanks y’all I have two more FRER tests, so I’ll probably take those (definitely don’t have willpower to leave an opened box!) and then wait for my ultrasound. Fortunately my ultrasound is next Friday, they got me in early because we are leaving for vacation that weekend and I will feel better just knowing that it is in the right place. I actually went in for my frozen transfer consultation a couple days before I found out, so since I am technically a patient at the fertility clinic, I’m able to go there for the first few ultrasounds.

5. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LAZB: keep us posted! Glad they got you in

6. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@bhbee: I will! Thanks for the support!

7. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: Feel free to join us over here when you feel comfortable... says Dec but in reality it's a few month span
    https://boards.hellobee.com/topic/december-2021-due-date-thread

8. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@LAZB: EEEEEK!

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: thanks! Maybe after my ultrasound on Friday, if things go well I would be due the end of February but having the baby at the very beginning of February, so maybe not too far behind y’all
    @jaguar: I can’t believe we are all back at it!

10. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@LAZB: congrats, amazing news!!!!!

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@periwinklebee: thank you!!

12. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: How are you holding up on your ultrasound wait? Thinking of you!

13. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: I am definitely nervous and anxious for tomorrow, hopeful to see something, although I know it’s so early we may not see a lot. I took another wondfo yesterday and the test line was way darker than the control (I don’t remember that happening before) so I’m pretty confident that my numbers are still going up, just nervous about a healthy baby.
    I can’t remember if I mentioned earlier, but we are going to Disney World on Sunday, and I’m trying to figure out which rides I can go on. Obviously not anything rough or too big, but trying to be cautious without going overboard. I mean, the baby is the size of a sesame seed, and let’s be honest, I have a lot of padding LOL.

14. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

So I’m probably the only one still on here, but DH and I started trying for #2 this month. The first time it took 4 pregnancies to get one baby but we conceived every month we tried and I’m kind of freaking out about all of it. I had a blazing positive OPK today and we’ll have hit O-5, O-3, O-2, O-1 and probably play it safe with O and O+1. Idk what’s going to happen but I’m sure it will be a rollercoaster. 😬

15. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@karenbme: so much and baby dust! It’s such a mind f*** after loss but I am hopeful it is easier this time around! Sounds like you have your bases covered for sure!

16. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@bhbee: thanks, not sure if I’m more worried about what happens if I get pregnant right away or don’t get pregnant. I am solidly in the “geriatric pregnancy” demographic, which wasn’t true 3 years ago, so who knows.

17. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@karenbme: I think luck of the draw can easily swamp the differences from relatively small differences in age. I had the most difficult time getting pregnant the first time and it got easier each time with #2 and so far @ 24 weeks with #3 (despite being AMA for the latter pregnancies...) Good luck!!!

18. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@periwinklebee: thanks for this reminder! Also I had forgotten AMA— so much better than geriatric!

19. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@karenbme: Glad to see you in the game, but totally understand the anxiety. We are all on your team!

20. Lahela017

kiwi / 583 posts

@karenbme: wishing you all the luck!!! We are also trying for #2 starting this month!

21. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Lahela017: Thanks and good luck to you as well!!

22. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: Thanks, hopefully I’ll join you on the prego board soon 😃

23. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@karenbme: Good luck! Fingers crossed for a sticky pregnancy. As another person who gets pregnant but doesn't stay pregnant easily, just keep reminding yourself that all it takes it one good egg.

24. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@karenbme: Wishing you an uneventful, super healthy journey to a second baby!

25. nwm

clementine / 830 posts

@karenbme: sending all the baby dust your way!!!!

26. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Chuckles: @bees_knees: @nwm: Thanks, ladies 😃

27. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

Sooo kind of freaking out. I've always said I'd want a million babies but DH said 2-3. We compromised at 4 Then my sister passed away this summer and all of the reasons not to have 5 kids just...didn't seem like good reasons anymore? Idk. We rolled the dice *one time* on what I think was O day and I'm now 8ish dpo with boobs that are killing me and and an (albeit, expired) OSOM that looks like this fwiw I got a pos OSOM at 7-8 dpo with my last pregnancy so I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities.

(tilted to get rid of a glare, it def looks like that straight on too. sorry if it's huge. Anyone see anything?)

28. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@bees_knees: I see something for sure but it’s a little hard to tell if it’s legit or could be an evap especially since it’s expired. Can you test with something else with fmu tomorrow?

29. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@bhbee: thanks! I do have an FRER for tomorrow although after all the chatter around here I might trust an expired OSOM over an frer 😬😅🙈

30. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@bees_knees: I know they can be tricky that early! 8-9dpo is such a mind game! Sending all the baby dust

31. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@bhbee: ugh I equally want it to be negative as much as positive 😂 🙈

32. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@bees_knees: I get that!!!

33. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@bees_knees: I def see something! Fingers crossed for you tomorrow, and I totally understand the excited/anxious 😃 congrats, mama!

34. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@bees_knees: I for sure see it! Eek! Also just wanted to say I am very sorry about your loss.

35. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@karenbme: thanks! If this is real, I hope we can eventually be due date-ish buddies again 🥰 How are you feeling? Did you get another beta?

@LadyDi: Thank you. It sucks. We were very close (my whole family is). Actually giving my daughter a sister is the main reason I wanted another…I know that’s maybe a stupid reason and also ridiculously out of my control, and I know I’d obviously love another little guy too, but 🤷‍♀️ there’s just something special about having a sister and I miss mine so much ❤

36. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bees_knees: So sorry about your loss

fingers crossed you get a clearer result soon.... fwiw, I used an expired OSOM with this pregnancy and the test line worked great, it was the control line that didn't show up well at first I thought it was negative because of that...

37. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@periwinklebee: Thank you I tested this morn with FMU and got about the same line. And a stark white frer. Only after I dipped them both did I remember that FMU actually isn't great for me, its SMU that works the best. *facepalm* I will poas again tomorrow (with smu loooool) and update!

38. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bees_knees:

39. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

Ho. Lee. 💩

Cautiously excited, also mildly panicking that we just added 2.5 more years of the pregnancy/baby stage to our life.

40. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bees_knees: Wow - awesome news!!! Congrats!!!

I'm only pregnant with #3 - but not sure the mild panic of adding a couple more years of the baby stage has subsided 7 months in, even though it was a wanted pregnancy, lol

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee