We just found out we finally got off the waitlist for this amazing (and MUCH cheaper) daycare for my two youngest kids, and now of course I’m nervous about the transition! DS1 is 4, DS2 is 11 months. I know DS2 will be fine because he’s super easygoing and not super attached to his current teachers, but DS1 has been at our current place his entire life and really loves his current teacher. I’m hoping to push the transition for DS1 out until June, and move DS2 first, so that DS1 can warm up to the idea of the new school and it won’t be such an unknown once it’s time for him to go there. I know the new place is a much better preschool, I’m just worried for him since he’s been with his current classmates since they were babies!

Any other tips or advice are much appreciated!