1. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@babycanuck: Looks like solid post-O!

2. Glitter

persimmon / 1281 posts

@babycanuck: definite spike and high temp! looking good

3. cookie_dough

kiwi / 619 posts

@babycanuck: Looks like a great chart to me! I'm jealous of all these very clear temp rises

4. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@babycanuck: Looks good!!

5. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

There's a rumblin' in my lower area. I hope it's a good thing and not AF gearing up to rear her ugly head.

6. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@babycanuck: Lookin good girl!

7. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@LindsayInNY: Fingers triple crossed for you!!!!!!

8. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@babycanuck: Looking great!!! Hopefully thoae feelings are just baby making a nice cozy spot

9. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

Should I use one of my FRER's tomorrow or cheapo?

10. anandam

kiwi / 687 posts

@babycanuck: I'm feeling the same way about my rumblings! Trying to convince myself they're somehow different from usual... and giving the maybe-there LO continuous pep-talks

11. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@babycanuck: Girl you're the moderator of the SEPTEMBER board and tomorrow is still August! Stay strong until Sunday!!

12. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

haha I'm holding out!!! I have a feeling AF is coming, so I really won't be testing unless she doesn't show. I am having those crazy lady part pep talks but I'm pretty sure she hates me right now!!

13. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@babycanuck: I've been trying that whole pep talk thing too Hope they're listening!

14. whodat

apricot / 365 posts

Hi everyone. This is actually my first post -- we just started trying. Decided to try for #3 while I was on my period earlier this month, and haven't charted or anything so If I am pregnant that would just be a bonus. Next month though, I will start charting like a crazy woman, because due to work concerns I need to have this baby next summer or else not at all until summer of 2015.

Cycles Trying: 1
    Current Cycle Day: 21
    Estimated Ovulation Date: Who knows. I am on a very regular 24 day cycle, so I estimated somewhere around 8/19 (my 30th b-day!) or 8/20.
    POAS Date: I am going to try very hard not to do it unless my period is actually late, which would be 9/4. I'm going out of town alone from 9/4 to 9/6, so I'm thinking maybe not POAS at all until I get back. But, DH already asked me to POAS the other night because I had a drink and he was worried that I may be pregnant.
    BD Timing: 9/18, 9/19, and the morning of 9/21. Not on 9/20 boo.
    Anything new or extra this cycle? First cycle trying!
    Link to your chart (if you have one and want to share) I will next month.

And bonus question: What’s your #1 song on your music player? Heh. Probably C is for Cookie -- My DS is 19 months and loooves him some Cookie Monster.

15. AlmostMrsG

cherry / 106 posts

I am officially a rollover so here goes:

Cycles Trying: 11th cycle
    Current Cycle Day: 1
    Estimated Ovulation Date: 9/14
    POAS Date: 9/30
    BD Timing: EOD/SMEP
    Anything new or extra this cycle? We're going back to trying to conceive without clomid but adding pre-seed into the mix and still using opks. It's sort of a break for us since we're getting married in Nov and if nothing happens the next two months we'll make an appointment with an RE.

I am loving Blurred Lines right now despite the current controversy

16. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

****Baby Dust to All****
    1: Tarabonno
    4: whodat
    6: Catylady
    7: Anandam, FaithFertility, LindsayInNY
    8: NorCalWayfarer
    9: MrsMcD, Cookie_Dough, FotoLori1
    10: PUI
    14: Sprite
    18: Sophia
    20: Buttermilk
    21: Tundra Daisy
    22: MrsCDH
    30: AlmostMrsG
    TBD: Mrs.64, LittleRedHairedGrl, babycanuck

****Cheerleading Squad**** 
    TheReelDeal, Torchwood, LittleK, LovelyPlum, JHD, ABCMrs, Sweetiepie, Wheres_C, ThisMustBeThePlace, CharityAnne, DC Yoga Bee, SuperNovaJ

17. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@babycanuck: I'm down for the 7th too!

18. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

@LindsayInNY oops! Edited to fix!

19. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

Hello ladies!
    It looks like I am the second newbie to join the September POAS board

We just started trying for our first little one last month. Very exciting! That cycle was my first off of BC in probably 15 years, so things were a little wonky. Now charting diligently to try and get my cycles figured out.

I've been a little crazy about the whole thing from the get go... my mom went through menopause really early (she was 40, I'm 31) and I had a myomectomy for a huge fibroid in 2008 and I have another little one now (dr. said it shouldn't be a problem for ttc). I am feeling optimistic but I am also definitely feeling some time pressure. Hoping chatting with you gals can help keep me sane:wink:

Looking forward to this journey with you!

Cycles Trying: This is #2
    Current Cycle Day: 11
    Estimated Ovulation Date: I have no idea! Last month it was somewhere between CD 21 and 23 (of a 28 day cycle...) This time around I have been charting more diligently and FF is telling me in may be in the next few days. No +OPK yet though. So lets go with their estimate of 9/3
    POAS Date: 9/17
    BD Timing: At least every other day until my temp goes up!
    Anything new or extra this cycle? Serious charting temp and CF
    Link to your chart (if you have one and want to share)

And bonus question: What’s your #1 song on your music player?
    I am having a Justin Timberlake renaissance!

20. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

Welcome and baby dust @CakeLady!

21. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

Welcome @WhoDat & @CakeLady! Luck & baby dust!

22. deactivated_account

GOLD / pomegranate / 3938 posts

@NorCalWayfarer: your comments last night to @babycanuck: were hilarious!! I think the moderator of the POAS should actually POAS every day to satisfy the crazy all the rest of us have. Like a sacrificial TTCer.

I'm only joking. Sort of.

23. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

haha well AF is def on her way, so end of month POAS TBD after my doctor visit

24. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@babycanuck: sorry, hope the end of the month is your time!

25. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@babycanuck: can you add me for the 16th on the next list?

@whodat: welcome! My LO is almost 21 months and we sing a lot of Sesame Street around here too!

@CakeLady: welcome! Fx for you!

26. pui

bananas / 9899 posts

CD17 and still no O or positive OPK. How late can someone O on Clomid?

27. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

I just counted days and my first iui was 1 week ago today Aug 24 and I had one in 25th, I get beta test in Sept 7th......13 dats last lay iui .... is that to early??? I know it's only a day. ..lol Ughhh Saturday morning nothing to do sooooo my mind worries....lol

28. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@pui: My RE says 10 days past last pill putting you right there, test again.......
    Are you being monitored this cycle?

29. tarabonno

cherry / 228 posts

Hi friends -- I tested early because I couldn't stand it anymore and got a BFP!!!!! I'll be here as a cheerleader the rest of the month.

30. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@tarabonno: congratulations!!

31. pui

bananas / 9899 posts

@FaithFertility: No. I don't get to see an RE until September 10th and a gyno until November.

32. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@tarabonno: ohhh my gosh! Yay! Congrats!

33. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@pui: I'd wait it out, you might be on too low of a dose and it takes time for your eggs to mature....

How many rounds od clomid have you done?

34. pui

bananas / 9899 posts

@FaithFertility: This is my second with 50mg. My first dose I O'd but my LP was only 9 days.

35. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

I've talked to my RE a lot about clomid since I was on it a year ago by my gyno and was not monitored so never really knew much about how my body reacted on it, I too had short LP 10 days on clomid.

This month I was on 50mg and monitored cycle day 3 and 12
    Had 2 maybe three mature eggs and had iui

I was also given Crinone which is a progestrone creme to help LP amd help my UL stay

I go for the 21 day progestrone blood work Monday to make sure my levels are still good

Those things an RE can help you with
    Keep testing because every cycle is different!!!!!

36. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

Cycles Trying: #6
    Current Cycle Day: 8
    Estimated Ovulation Date: September 6 or 7
    POAS Date: September 19
    BD Timing: I went back to work so I'm exhausted! We'll try to get in whenever we can around O
    Anything new or extra this cycle? I'm going to try pre-seed and b complex. This cycle would be good timing work wise to get pregnant so I'm trying something new. I also have a short LP so we'll see if the b complex helps.
    Link to your chart (if you have one and want to share)

And bonus question: What’s your #1 song on your music player?
    #1 most played is Where Are You Now? by Mumford and Sons

37. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

@tarabobo Hooray! Congrats!

Good news on the board and September hasn't even begun! It's gotta be a good sign right?

38. whodat

apricot / 365 posts

@tarabonno: Congrats!

Y'all I had the worst night of sleep last night. Had dinner with DH's best friend and his wife -- turns out she just found out she's pregnant (and they have a 10 month old). I think some of her hormones rubbed off on me because I had extremely vivid dreams all night about taking pregnancy tests and seeing two clear lines even though it's too early. So first thing this morning I asked DH to go buy a test for me, and he was like, I don't know anything about those things. Which is good, because it's way too early anyway and I'm totally probably not pregnant.

But still. Maybe I'll test a LITTLE early, like maybe Monday.

39. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

****Baby Dust to All****
    4: whodat
    6: Catylady
    7: Anandam, FaithFertility, LindsayInNY
    8: NorCalWayfarer
    9: MrsMcD, Cookie_Dough, FotoLori1
    10: PUI
    14: Sprite
    16: MamaCate
    17: CakeLady
    18: Sophia
    19: Bloopers
    20: Buttermilk
    21: Tundra Daisy
    22: MrsCDH
    30: AlmostMrsG
    TBD: Mrs.64, LittleRedHairedGrl, babycanuck

****Cheerleading Squad**** 
    TheReelDeal, Torchwood, LittleK, LovelyPlum, JHD, ABCMrs, Sweetiepie, Wheres_C, ThisMustBeThePlace, CharityAnne, DC Yoga Bee, SuperNovaJ, Tarabonno

40. CatyLady

grape / 78 posts

@babycanuck: I tested early, it was negative, day after AF came

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee