Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Spring Into TTC! June 2014 POAS Thread

1. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

February/March 2015 Mums  
    Aria, KBee, Marzipan, circusbee, intotheocean, PinkB, Laughlines, cmomma17, drjolene, simplyfelcity

Rollovers to July   : Grizz, HellonHeels, nicholechris11212, MaryM, Angelachase, annette, MrsMcCarthy, pinkcupcake, Tam, sheskrafty, Mrsads, MrsStar, KelLeeLeee, MeredithNYC, mrsvdv, onthemove, Anonysquire, Sunset840, Googly-eyes, Lu Lu Mom, lilyofthewest, Raspberries (roll down to July), clover (roll down), Hoots (roll down), Rockies11 (roll down), as time goes by, happybluebird

*\o/* Cheerleaders *\o/* : faithfertility, keepcalmcarrie, winniebee, bushelandapeck, anya, delight, septca

BFPs: 10/37.......27%

2. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@simplyfelicity: thanks lady! You are the sweetest and I'm so happy for you! Congrats again!

3. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@simplyfelicity: I've been out of town, but YAAAAY congratulations!!!

4. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@HappyBluebird: @theotherstark: Thank you, ladies! Nervous but excited!

5. sheskrafty

persimmon / 1165 posts

@simplyfelicity: congrats! ! Soooo exciting!

6. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@sheskrafty: Thank you!

7. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@simplyfelicity: OMG I totally missed it!!!! Huge congratulations and a very happy and healthy pregnancy!!!!!!!!!

8. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@mrsvdv: Thank you! You are too sweet! How are you?

9. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@simplyfelicity: Almost in the middle of my TWW! I'm hopeful because we were able to time things really well this month but also a bit scared because I really really want to be done TTC! I can't stand the uncertainty! Anyway I'm having my blood tested next Monday (a general check-up that now happens to come at the right time) so I hope something will show!!!

10. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@mrsvdv: Fingers and toes super crossed!!! When do you POAS?

11. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@simplyfelicity: I'm going to start on Tuesday!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee