At my appointment on Tuesday the doctor told me that if I was just a little bit further, she would have induced me that day! I'm 37w4d, and have had some pretty bad dehydration/sickness/swelling over the last couple of weeks, culminating in an ER visit for fluids last Friday. That + her concerns over the baby being too large makes her think I may be induced in the next week or two. She went ahead and stripped my membranes to see if that would get things started, but so far, nothing.

I haven't put a lot of thought into it, because I've been feeling so crappy and am hopeful that she comes on her own in the next week, but I do want to go to my next appointment on Wednesday as informed as I can.

So, tell me your stories! What methods were used? How far along were you? Why were you induced? I'd really love to hear everyone's experience, so I can make a more informed decision on what to do next week!

*ETA I'm 2cm dilated and 75% effaced at this point