So we were taking stock of all our baby stuff from when our daughter was little. We have six thirsties covers with totally stretched out inner gussets. We used them a lot, so I'm not upset about this....I'm just trying to decide what to do.

I know you can repair the elastic, but I'm honestly not up for that right now. Could I sell them to someone who is up for it? How would you price them? I guess I could also look for someone to sew them for me, but it seems unlikely that that would be cheaper than just replacing them?