Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

We Heart BFPS!! - February 2015 POAS

1. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Danizaur: boo.. Still early

2. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@jodyblair: I'm also 9dpo...not going to test til at least 11dpo tho because I hate getting a BFN and then having hope that it could be positive because I just tested too early...I much prefer definitive answers. If that doesn't bother you, then test if you have cheapies!!

3. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Danizaur: hopefully it's just too early!

4. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

POAS Dates

TBD: jaguar

2/2: jodyblair; smith
    2/3: DesertDreams88
    2/4: hilsy85
    2/5: fancyfunction; JennyG
    2/6: 2farmmoms; Danizaur
    2/7: clover; mrsjenbug
    2/8: ballerinabee
    2/11: NorthStar
    2/14: NurseDMB
    2/16: Hoots; YogiRunner
    2/18: Willow
    2/21: chaosmaven
    2/23: wheres_c
    2/24: snickers
    2/25: Berly
    2/27: creativemomma15
    2/28: stiletto_mom

Rollover: californiadreams

Cheerleader: Anya; simplyfelicity; MrsMccarthy; BandDmommy; NovBaby1112; travellingbee; autumnlove; Mrs. J; Kimberlybee; Honeygold89; AprilFool

We have a lot of testers in the next week - good luck to all! Lets start this month off strong!

5. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@Danizaur: I've never heard of a BFP at 7 DPO so I think it's just too early! FXed for you in a few days!

6. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

I caved. And I'm pretty sure it was negative but I thought I might have seen the faintest of all possible faint lines. I have lots of cheapies left, so I'll test again in the morning. If I'm not pregnant, I'm losing my mind. My face has broken out like crazy (I normally have very few blemishes and my skin was a mess with my pregnancy with LO). My nipples have been super sensitive, still getting that random let down feeling, really tired, and I've had headaches for the last 2 days. I'm starting to wonder if these symptoms are psychosomatic

7. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Danizaur: it's still really early!!

@jodyblair: hmmm that sounds promising! Can you posts pic or is it too questionable? I definitely had some my mind is playing tricks on me in some bfn cycles, but it's really hard to tell! Goodluck tomorrow and I hope you see a line!

8. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hilsy85: how are you feeling this month mama? Im really rooting for you

9. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@BandDmommy: @hilsy85: @travellingbee: @NovBaby1112: Thank you ladies. I'm still very optimistic!

@jodyblair: FX for you!!! I know what you mean. I'm having exact symptoms from my first pregnancy and if I'm not pregnant I'm admitting myself into a crazy house.

Just wanted to share my funny dream last night. I dreamt I kept waking up to take my HPT this morning. The first time was a BFN, but then I "woke up" and realized I dreamed it. So I got up to do it again, and there was the faintest line ever. I tried to take a pic to post on HB but the line disappeared every time I tried to take a picture. So I took another test, and there were 2 super dark lines but they were crisscrossed! Then I woke up for real and thought that I was out of pregnancy tests. Haha

10. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@jodyblair: can you post pic?

11. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@BandDmommy: @NovBaby1112: I couldn't even get the line to show up on camera. Probably because it doesn't exist

12. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@NovBaby1112: thanks I'm feeling pretty meh about this month...nothing that I can really point to as a potential pregnancy symptom, but then again, I had zero symptoms with LO and my m/c. Sooo who knows! Just trying not to think about it too much, and assuming that it will be a BFN.

@Danizaur: ha I have so many random pregnancy test related dreams too! They always feel so real.

13. Mrs. Turtle

blogger / pear / 1509 posts

Well, temp is back below the cover line this morning. I am so confused. I'm assuming I'm out because I don't think an implantation dip could last this long, but why did my temp drop so early?? Is it progesterone that keeps it up during the LP? I've never had it drop early before so I dont know why this month is so different!

14. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@2farmmoms: can you link your chRt?

15. Mrs. Turtle

@hilsy85: I'm not sure how?

16. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@2farmmoms: are you charting on fertility friend? Or can you take a screenshot of your chart and post it? Just easier to understand with a photo of the temps!

17. Mrs. Turtle

@hilsy85: ok I think I got it

18. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@jodyblair: My last two bfp's started out as lines too faint to take a picture of! I didn't even show DH because he wouldn't have been able to see it, but I could! And I was right!

19. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hilsy85: I know what you mean, it's easier to just expect the worse than to get your hopes really high....I don't think not having symptoms rules you out either, I had hardly any with M

20. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Torchwood: how long till lines got dark?

21. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@BandDmommy: Within a day or two? They didn't get *dark* for a loooong time, but they got dark enough to show DH.

22. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

The tests have gotten darker but not like I expected

23. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@BandDmommy: are those 3 separate days? FMU?

24. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@2farmmoms: ah ok...yeah I don't know, I can't say it looks like a typical BFP chart..but you're not out til AF shows! maybe you just had some wonky temps?

25. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@hilsy85: yes 3 different days.. In the afternoon

26. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@BandDmommy: hm I would try FMU tomorrow and see! You still have no idea how many dpo you are right?

27. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@hilsy85: no idea.. This pregnancy is either not viable or I'm very early

28. Mrs. Turtle

@hilsy85: yeah, maybe. I feel like I'm out, but we'll see. Lucky I have an appointment with a GP on the 11th, so I can ask her if we should start doing any blood tests or anything. It's only been 4 cycles, but because of our situation I'm not willing to wait a whole year to find out if anything is wrong.

29. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@BandDmommy: hmmm yea I would try in a day or two with FMU and then you will probably have a more clear answer...keeping my fingers crossed for you!

30. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@NovBaby1112: line comes up right away.. It's so weird.. If the tests were getting lighter is write off as chemical but they aren't..

31. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@BandDmommy: It could be really early, or it could, unfortunately, be a non-viable pregnancy. My second m/c wasn't a chemical, but the numbers were nowhere close to doubling and never got high enough for dark lines.

32. NurseDMB

kiwi / 643 posts

@BandDmommy: Sorry you're going through that - with my MC my lines did get darker, but very slowly. I know a lot of people who had successful pregnancies with light lines, though, so hopefully it's just still early!

33. NurseDMB

kiwi / 643 posts

Can my POAS date be changed to Feb 12th?! I will be about 14dpo, so if I don't get my period before then, I will test on that day.

34. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@BandDmommy: with my CP, the lines gradually got darker each day but then one day I tested and it was close to negative. I think the only way to know is either call your dr and have betas done, or try waiting just a few more days to see if the line gets darker. Sending you lots of sticky baby thoughts! You could slso just be super super early.

35. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

Blah. More faint brown spotting today. 7dpo. I have never spotted during my cycles or when I was pregnant so it's confusing. At the same time it gives me hope because I never spot so something must be different (preg) but then again I never spotted with my first pregnancy so maybe it's not a good sign. Trying not to read into it too much. Overall not feeling well today. Tired and kind of crampy.

36. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Danizaur: is it possible that you ovulated earlier than you thought?

37. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@hilsy85: I don't think so. I don't have a specific day but I got a positive OPK on CD14 and I'm guessing my O at CD15. My last cycle was 42 days long and my first full cycle PP. But I didn't track O or anything so I don't have much to compare to.

38. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Danizaur: ah ok, if this is only your 2nd cycle PP things could still be regulating.

39. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@hilsy85: Yup. Definitely confusing. I never have spotted before my period though. It just starts. I hope this isn't early AF. I'm just gonna try and wait it out.

40. SugarplumsMom

bananas / 9227 posts

@BandDmommy: Fx for you! How many DPO are those tests? I definitely see a line in all of them! *stickydust*

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee